Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

LOL filza first i whud say don't get so much  attached with a fictional show yaar...πŸ˜ƒ it's not gud for ur health,kahaania toh aati jaati rehti hai,why spoil our mood for it...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ 

yaar if u remember earleir also some news chhanal said that krishan will slap KN it never happned...though we whud luved it if that ahppned...πŸ˜† also d artical reported on star wwebsite it was mentioned that k will b arrested as r will mix croacroaches in d food ,neither r mix it in food nor K was arrested for this reason...so relax and wait and watch,what happnes...

aww Pragati πŸ€— thanks you are really sweet!! i know its a fictional show but.. i tend to get attached it happens itself, really, πŸ˜³  
i just hope yaar what u r saying happens!!
Filza. thumbnail

Such thing can nevr happne in a daily soap where a female lead is shown doing nything wrong,as if vo insaan na hokke devi matamaa ho gayi who can never do mistakes...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±  and YES in d end it'll b only krishan who'll say srry,nooofence but last time when he said srry to P for beating R and  that he'll neevr doo n6y such thing to me it doesn't look lyk a husband is saying srry to his wife but a student  is pleading his teacher to forgive him just to b in d gud books of d teacher...

🀣  quite true! πŸ˜† bechara K...  haye i wish i was his wife😍   itna khush rakhti ous ko πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

seriously i am just fed up of this glorification of female lead which makes no sense at all at times!! Why doesn't she learn?! is she a prophet or what?! Why doesn't P learn a few things from K when he is ready to have a complete personality change for her ??? πŸ˜‘ 

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sometimes a person shud let it go whnen ppl don't want to litsen to them,if ksr never litsened to her and alwayzz stand with her husband instead of her then whats the point to keep thinking about her,let focuss on ur husband ur OWN life with d person who only thinks about U...

You are right..I forgot...P is not at all a realist...only an idealist...

P's character needs to loosen up a bit actually...there is too much of rigidity all the time...at times uptight as well...

I am not stopping her to help others...but if the opposite person is not appreciating it...then one should back off ...and only help if they want us to...show them there is a way out...but leave the rest to their decision...
[/QUOTE] 

Exactly, just advice the person in her bad time and also help her if she want but why to jump in others matters unnessary keeping ur OWN life aside...? I remember lst time when ksr slept in KP room before that P had a argument with kessmma ,duno in dat scene hwer dialouges were quite strange ,she said to ksaarmaa' '' I know what KN is all about so I  don't want ksr to share d same room with KN''...HERE the way she emphasiyed on HUM NAHI chahte. looked lyk shez giving a judgement on d whole issue...πŸ€”
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

i understand and i am not condemning Krishna.. i am just mad at the CVs that why create a drift just coz of a misunderstanding on K's part!! would have been so much better had such a situation been created where both K and P were shown to be at fault some where... such a drift should have come as a result of a clash in the ideologies of these both which should have been a private matter. and in the end both K and P should have realized where they both were at fault and then vowed to be more flexible and accepting of each other's views (which K is but P is not) 
in that case even P would have been shown learning something and compromising on certain things for love which is so real!! people do that in life... 
but in the current condition only K will be blamed and criticized  πŸ˜”(which i will hate it) while P will remain innocent and all sympathies will be with her... in the end maybe K will say sorry, like always!! 

As Hami was telling me, it is more like a saturation point  ..U see Krishna has been bending and bending,,we saw him saying sorry again and again despite him vocally saying that he did not think he did any wrong, he has  apologized to maintain harmony ...such thing builds up over time unknown and unconsciously  ..there will be a unresolved hurt and resentment  and once the saturation point is reached anything ,  even if unrelated to them can trigger a tsunami ..even y'day he would say he does not think P is wrong but somehow there is an unease that P might be wrong...this are warning signs ..that had P been the sensitive kind would have recognized and tried to resolve ...but she being no psychologist..this is building up and one day ...BOOOM !!

In My eyes , Both are at fault...

Agree with u ..the fight would be interesting had it ben idealogical clash ..but K has been seriously compromised and the fight if it occurs now will lack credibility for he has let go of his ideology to maintain the domestic bliss..and most of the times it will be trivial issues that usually blows up and soon other things begin to club itself to the trivial matter and the gulf widens
Pragati.T thumbnail

[

but in the current condition only K will be blamed and criticized  πŸ˜”(which i will hate it) while P will remain innocent and all sympathies will be with her... in the end maybe K will say sorry, like always!! 

Such thing can nevr happne in a daily soap where a female lead is shown doing nything wrong,as if vo insaan na hokke devi matamaa ho gayi who can never do mistakes...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±  and YES in d end it'll b only krishan who'll say srry,nooofence but last time when he said srry to P for beating R and  that he'll neevr doo n6y such thing to me it doesn't look lyk a husband is saying srry to his wife but a student  is pleading his teacher to forgive him just to b in d gud books of d teacher...
[/QUOTE] 

🀣  quite true! πŸ˜† bechara K...  haye i wish i was his wife😍   itna khush rakhti ous ko πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  What do u mean by this plzz elaborate...?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ktrihsna ko toh bass mauka milte hi chumma chummi karne ko chahiye...u'll get bored doing d same thing whole day...πŸ˜‰ROFL

seriously i am just fed up of this glorification of female lead which makes no sense at all at times!! Why doesn't she learn?! is she a prophet or what?! Why doesn't P learn a few things from K when he is ready to have a complete personality change for her ??? πŸ˜‘ In that track K looked more wrooeid about her and his relation with her,lyk he said in d dhaabha ''P is angry with me and i'm not lyking this at all, and d way he said srry to her even he don't think what he did was wrong but still excpeted pratigay's ideaology just to keep her happy,in reality no maater how much ur husband luves u whud never do such thing to pleae U...SleepyOuchπŸ˜•

[/QUOTE] Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
Filza. thumbnail

🀣  quite true! πŸ˜† bechara K...  haye i wish i was his wife😍   itna khush rakhti ous ko πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  What do u mean by this plzz elaborate...?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ktrihsna ko toh bass mauka milte hi chumma chummi karne ko chahiye...u'll get bored doing d same thing whole day...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

seriously i am just fed up of this glorification of female lead which makes no sense at all at times!! Why doesn't she learn?! is she a prophet or what?! Why doesn't P learn a few things from K when he is ready to have a complete personality change for her ??? πŸ˜‘ In that track K looked more wrooeid about her and his relation with her,lyk he said in d dhaabha ''P is angry with me and i'm not lyking this at all, and d way he said srry to her even he don't think what he did was wrong but still excpeted pratigay's ideaology just to keep her happy,in reality no maater how much ur husband luves u whud never do such thing to pleae U...πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

what elaboarte!  you are K fan samajh jao khud hi πŸ˜† for intelligent signs are enough πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

bored and me?? No i am not that unromantic like P... I am K fan,have all his traits... πŸ˜† and how can one get bored with Krishna Nah, no, never!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ  

not only that he only turned this sweet towards Amma only for P.. remember,only coz Amma is good to P now so K also loves Amma.. when he will know it was Amma plotting against her he will hate Amma...  

true, no man like K exists! no one can be that compromising with no efforts being done from the other side... 
Filza. thumbnail
double post πŸ˜³ Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

[

🀣  quite true! πŸ˜† bechara K...  haye i wish i was his wife😍   itna khush rakhti ous ko πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  What do u mean by this plzz elaborate...?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ktrihsna ko toh bass mauka milte hi chumma chummi karne ko chahiye...u'll get bored doing d same thing whole day...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

seriously i am just fed up of this glorification of female lead which makes no sense at all at times!! Why doesn't she learn?! is she a prophet or what?! Why doesn't P learn a few things from K when he is ready to have a complete personality change for her ??? πŸ˜‘ In that track K looked more wrooeid about her and his relation with her,lyk he said in d dhaabha ''P is angry with me and i'm not lyking this at all, and d way he said srry to her even he don't think what he did was wrong but still excpeted pratigay's ideaology just to keep her happy,in reality no maater how much ur husband luves u whud never do such thing to pleae U...πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

what elaboarte!  you are K fan samajh jao khud hi πŸ˜† for intelligent signs are enough πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

bored and me?? No i am not that unromantic like P... I am K fan,have all his traits... πŸ˜† and how can one get bored with Krishna Nah, no, never!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ  HAWWW filzaa...πŸ˜‰ROFLROFL sahi jaa rahe hoo...ROFL but looks lyk arhaan is vryy dedicated in romantic scenes as well...yesterday also it looked that he actually kissed her...OuchConfusedπŸ˜†

not only that he only turned this sweet towards Amma only for P.. remember,only coz Amma is good to P now so K also loves Amma.. when he will know it was Amma plotting against her he will hate Amma...  

true, no man like K exists! no one can be that compromising with no efforts being done from the other side... 
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

As Hami was telling me, it is more like a saturation point  ..U see Krishna has been bending and bending,,we saw him saying sorry again and again despite him vocally saying that he did not think he did any wrong, he has  apologized to maintain harmony ...such thing builds up over time unknown and unconsciously  ..there will be a unresolved hurt and resentment  and once the saturation point is reached anything ,  even if unrelated to them can trigger a tsunami ..even y'day he would say he does not think P is wrong but somehow there is an unease that P might be wrong...this are warning signs ..that had P been the sensitive kind would have recognized and tried to resolve ...but she being no psychologist..this is building up and one day ...BOOOM !!

In My eyes , Both are at fault...

Agree with u ..the fight would be interesting had it ben idealogical clash ..but K has been seriously compromised and the fight if it occurs now will lack credibility for he has let go of his ideology to maintain the domestic bliss..and most of the times it will be trivial issues that usually blows up and soon other things begin to club itself to the trivial matter and the gulf widens

This is just the beginning of the the end.

There is nothing left in MKAP---honestly KN shows more enthu in his scenes that K and P.

So PG( who is becoming more poker faced with every passing day)  will become like Prerna  🀒🀒 ---As per the CV's that is women empowerment--not listening and being so rigid that she is not able to see K is always bending even when he thinks he did nothing wrong. P can atleast listen to his POV---Dont agree with him...just Listen. CV's P can do Ban Jayees after K and P are strong enough/ comfortable enough in their marriage --- while retaining their individual identities.

Krishna---He is dead---I mean is this really K????  This K  who does not know that to market Batti Chouka---He just needs to add the dish on his menu or tell the waiters to personally ask the customers to try a new dish?

again only P knew the solution for this HUGE issue????

I think , the new CV's worked in Balaji before...every plot/twist or turn shows shades of Balaji where the female lead were devi's and male leads

MKAP -- With one of the most unique/brilliant male lead is over.

Tanthya Di/Pragati------  Now I am sure Arhaan is going to do a Rajeev..

I felt really bad when Sujal's character was butchered...but I  knew when he left it was the right decision.

i feel bad for Arhaan---he is a class actor---I mean how did Arhaan feel when the CV's Potrayed Krishna so dumb--that he did not know how to market a new dish--in his own Dhaba

souten...--Eh I dont care---so many things have gone tel lene---what else can you expect from the CV's? 

Ohhh after souten...I just hope they don't bring the other two fave balaji scenarios---Plastic surgery or 20 year leap.

I mean thats the way it in soap opera land---Give birth to a kid---Fast forward 5 years---cute scenes with a 5 yr old---then fast forward 20 years---for another love story..

I mean Kesar is going to have a kid soon...correct?She looks like she is ...

Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Double Post..😊

Ohhh after souten...I just hope they don't bring the other two fave balaji scenarios---Plastic surgery or 20 year leap.

I mean thats the way it in soap opera land---Give birth to a kid---Fast forward 5 years---cute scenes with a 5 yr old---then fast forward 20 years---for another love story..

I mean Kesar is going to have a kid soon...correct?She looks like she is ...

Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago