Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Seriously this no way protraying an realistic educated woman.correction corecction,shez a idealistic woman, from whom every woman wants to take inspiration OFC according to cv's...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I mean we all are educated...but have we memorised the IPC by heart...unless of course you are a lawyer...but we don't go pointing fingers saying this is against IPC ..so you are a bad guy...and this supports IPC...so you are a good guy... what if it is not written in the IPC??...what will she do then??...

Sometimes a person shud let it go whnen ppl don't want to litsen to them,if ksr never litsened to her and alwayzz stand with her husband instead of her then whats the point to keep thinking about her,let focuss on ur husband ur OWN life with d person who only thinks about U...

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanthya

P and Thakurs... I do not see P and K having a regular normal couple convo too , its  K; kya main yeh teek kahana ...or : K: babu tum great ho..saari solution hai teri pass  adn P: Kya pareashani hai..P: dekho ..isske liya hum aise karenge  ... is this the normal convo a miya biwi have ...for  a change why cant it be just mundane like ..P mujhe ekko cuppa chai leke aayo...krishna tum saare kapde phail dethe ho ..look at it..and P getting irritated ...but na..alll the time we see a dumb Krishna seeking and working on getting her approval and now we have to add Amma to that list ..it is as if K ceases to exist in the absence of P's motivating speeches or Amma's plots ...

even Kesar and Shakthi sometimes have the odd Hubby-wife convo ...but KP exist in some other sphere , where things normal are avoided with  a vengeance ..

Agree with you MKAP lacks  lightness and humor ...it is one heavy track aftera negative track...becomes tedious to watch

...I do not see the Sax's have any regular convo too ..except sharing their pareshaani ...

Saxes are a class apart...they have a round table conference every morning on usools and sanskaars...I agree we need to follow the good path and everything...but we don't sit down every morning and talk about it...How about for a change they talk about the current affairs...like IPL...kate and william's wedding...bin laden's death...ermmm lets leave the bin laden death out..don't want another lecture on usools and sanskaars...or just any other convo..like there is a wedding in family of a distant relative...or in mumfordgang as well...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I agree..KP need to have a normal convo...which is balanced unlike one spouse contiuously working to meet the expectations of the other...πŸ₯±
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HE is NOT thinking of another Girl ...Understand this point very clearly...HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL !!Filza...it is his mother who is planning this...As of now..it is implied that K is unaware of the second marriage and all ..so why this rush to judge and condemn Krishna  dear ...

And we do not know why the drift occurs..we only know that Pickle will be the  initiator but what will bring it on fully ..that must be seen ..As I keep saying we are jumping the Gun ...

K may tell P to leave ...and I think it would be interesting if that happened and they got to meet in various situ's leading to friction,understanding, growth..

i understand and i am not condemning Krishna.. i am just mad at the CVs that why create a drift just coz of a misunderstanding on K's part!! would have been so much better had such a situation been created where both K and P were shown to be at fault some where... such a drift should have come as a result of a clash in the ideologies of these both which should have been a private matter. and in the end both K and P should have realized where they both were at fault and then vowed to be more flexible and accepting of each other's views (which K is but P is not) 
in that case even P would have been shown learning something and compromising on certain things for love which is so real!! people do that in life... 
but in the current condition only K will be blamed and criticized  πŸ˜”(which i will hate it) while P will remain innocent and all sympathies will be with her... in the end maybe K will say sorry, like always!! 

pooja-menon thumbnail

🀣🀣...Poojie , Absloutely Lubb U  πŸ€—

Then she has her  Idol , Her Papa ...he will guide her !!

How??...by giving out advices like hide your truth from your husband...I am sure Prof follows the same approach as P...
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Filza jaaneman,

I think yeh sab Publicity stunt hai and nothing as damaging as souten thing will be thought by Krishna...esp now that viewer's have clearly told the CV's what they think of it ...I mean Shakthi was supposed  tobe slapped..adn that did not happen ...so this might get tweaked into something else altogether ...till then , Bacha..lets be patient 😊

Tanthuuu *a big tight hug from me to you*  

i really really  wish what you are saying turns out to be true!! 
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Saxes are a class apart...they have a round table conference every morning on usools and sanskaars...I agree we need to follow the good path and everything...but we don't sit down every morning and talk about it...How about for a change they talk about the current affairs...like IPL...kate and william's wedding...bin laden's death...ermmm lets leave the bin laden death out..don't want another lecture on usools and sanskaars...or just any other convo..like there is a wedding in family of a distant relative...or in mumfordgang as well...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I agree..KP need to have a normal convo...which is balanced unlike one spouse contiuously working to meet the expectations of the other...πŸ₯±

yea KP need to have a normal convo...like how dey used to have b4...looong lonnnggg lonnng ago(i wud say dat)...remeber dat scene where K asks P to wear da shirt alone...i luvvd dat convo...n da convo which dey had wen dey wer just frnds...about P's college n frnds...i want some of such types...
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

Tanthuuu *a big tight hug from me to you*  

i really really  wish what you are saying turns out to be true!! 

yeah filza...dat wat da same which i told...😳fingers crossed
tanthya thumbnail

very true ! in fact I donno when I had  any convo on rights n wrong with my kids ..The sax's are educated ...but I do not see them ever contemplating Aarushi's future..shud she study or shud she work or shud they get her married...for a concerned and loving and supportive parents , they exhibit a singular lack  of concern about her future ..

And for a girl who has undergone  a traumatic experience, i do not see any change from her shrewish behavior ...have we ever seen the sax smiling happily and spontaneously apart from when conferring their approval ...

Somehow I do not think it will ever be balanced ...and spaking of balanced ..A relationship is never balanced,...it constantly swings to and fro...but here it has swung towards P'side and has stayed put there
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Filza.T

[

i understand and i am not condemning Krishna.. i am just mad at the CVs that why create a drift just coz of a misunderstanding on K's part!! would have been so much better had such a situation been created where both K and P were shown to be at fault some where... such a drift should have come as a result of a clash in the ideologies of these both which should have been a private matter. and in the end both K and P should have realized where they both were at fault and then vowed to be more flexible and accepting of each other's views (which K is but P is not) 
in that case even P would have been shown learning something and compromising on certain things for love which is so real!! people do that in life... 
but in the current condition only K will be blamed and criticized  πŸ˜”(which i will hate it) while P will remain innocent and all sympathies will be with her... in the end maybe K will say sorry, like always!! 

Such thing can nevr happne in a daily soap where a female lead is shown doing nything wrong,as if vo insaan na hokke devi matamaa ho gayi who can never do mistakes...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±  and YES in d end it'll b only krishan who'll say srry,nooofence but last time when he said srry to P for beating R and  that he'll neevr doo n6y such thing to me it doesn't look lyk a husband is saying srry to his wife but a student  is pleading his teacher to forgive him just to b in d gud books of d teacher...
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Sometimes a person shud let it go whnen ppl don't want to litsen to them,if ksr never litsened to her and alwayzz stand with her husband instead of her then whats the point to keep thinking about her,let focuss on ur husband ur OWN life with d person who only thinks about U...

You are right..I forgot...P is not at all a realist...only an idealist...

P's character needs to loosen up a bit actually...there is too much of rigidity all the time...at times uptight as well...

I am not stopping her to help others...but if the opposite person is not appreciating it...then one should back off ...and only help if they want us to...show them there is a way out...but leave the rest to their decision...