Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. - Page 30

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Well said...it is turning into a regular  serial ..with a male lead either Joru's doll ya Mummy's pet ...with no individuality of his own and a Female lead who does not step out of the house  but still knows more duniyadaari than Hubby mahashay ...nowadays Adarsh is more interesting than Krishna ..

IMO ..the Dhaba track has been a dumb move

Exactly...in the name of love they have turned a street smart character into an idiot...

I agree...Adarsh has more shades than Krishna now...

I don't trust the cvs now...any of the tracks will work like before...don't pin any hopes for the education track as well, that is when it happens...It will turn out to be another track like this dhabba track...

I mean all their ideas to lure customers are giving out free food πŸ€ͺ...Running a  business has turned into kids play actually...is it that easily to lure customers??...and what is with this P coming up with all the ideas πŸ₯±

I think like u said...make krishna join politics...and stand against SS...might have more scope...show how krishna comes to see the realities of life and power and how people change...and how with the help to P ..he takes the right step...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NECHU

sathya dii...aap ke mooh mein ghee shaakkr...
hope wat u have said is the HIDDEN TRUTH...fingers crossed...😭

Ghee Sugar !! 😲 ...oye-vey..the flavour of MKAP is Bhaati chaukka ...offer me that ..and I'll even start saying all tht u want to hearπŸ˜†

Don't worry , yaar ...unless the serial is moving towards conclusion ..they will not make such dumb moves that will pull down the TRP's..

πŸ˜†
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=tanthya

[/QUOTE]  

I didn't get whose dhabha ity was pratigya's or krishan's.although it was krishan's dhabha but all the ideas were of P...krishna was never shown doing smart moves on his own for his dhabha except one day when he was dealing with a bunch of grils smartly...no wonder d much awaited track of krishan doing work didn't get veiwership...
pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

The main reason behind it chud b that thy hve no idea what new thy shud show in d story now, thy get confuse and keep vewiers in confusion also...Till date i not understood that why aman and his family was brought in d show,why aman wanted to marry arrushi if he was already married,the reason whic his wife gave that his family won't accept a DIL from a criminal family,how whud marrying arrushi whud have solved their problme...?

I think the audience made it very clear by the dipping trps then that they won't accept the dumbing down of thakurs to glorify the mathurs...

Aman's reason was pathetic..maybe a last minute addition to close up the track of arushi...cvs might have intended to prolong the arushi drama but our backlash put stop to it...

Otherwise how idiotic is the reason..aman gets up in the morning and says to his wife...I am going to play a game of love with another girl...and then break her heart at the altar...and his wife agrees as well...🀒🀒🀒
pooja-menon thumbnail

[QUOTE=tanthya

I didn't get whose dhabha ity was pratigya's or krishan's.although it was krishan's dhabha but all the ideas were of P...krishna was never shown doing smart moves on his own for his dhabha except one day when he was dealing with a bunch of grils smartly...no wonder d much awaited track of krishan doing work didn't get veiwership...

Exactly..stop showing your lead hero is an idiot...maybe they might see an increase in trps...πŸ₯±
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Exactly...in the name of love they have turned a street smart character into an idiot...

I agree...Adarsh has more shades than Krishna now...

I don't trust the cvs now...any of the tracks will work like before...don't pin any hopes for the education track as well, that is when it happens...It will turn out to be another track like this dhabba track...

I mean all their ideas to lure customers are giving out free food πŸ€ͺ...Running a  business has turned into kids play actually...is it that easily to lure customers??...and what is with this P coming up with all the ideas πŸ₯±

I think like u said...make krishna join politics...and stand against SS...might have more scope...show how krishna comes to see the realities of life and power and how people change...and how with the help to P ..he takes the right step...

What I can never fathom  is Love or marriage ..both the individual change..while Pratigya has not changed apart from accepting him [there is no marked change..she still does not sit with family nor is  does she chat except to put   kesmma right ] Krishna has undergone 180 deg change ...which is unbelievable ..does this mean tht K has nothing to teach P ...tht is simply not possible ..

Agree...that freebie ides was juvenile and would not work in real world..ofc once ..yes but repeatedly ..it would imply tht the dhaba is failing and customers would avoid it ...

Lets not even go to P getting ideas..lets just ask wht is P doing there ..what is her desig ?? adn what is the role of K ..surely its only a Dhaba and not a five star hotel that requires a fleet of workers and multi tiered  power structure
Pragati.T thumbnail

Exactly..stop showing your lead hero is an idiot...maybe they might see an increase in trps...πŸ₯±

Seriously yaar day by day to glorify ur femal lead thy dumbd down d most unique and much much popular male lead off d show . to b honest seeing d present situation of krishan's character loks lyk cv''s had no trust in their idealistic femal lead, thy knew that in front of krishan's realistic approach nobody will notice her so-called idealisitc thinking so better to make him dumboo...🀒😑😑
Pragati.T thumbnail

Krishna has undergone 180 deg change ...which is unbelievable ..does this mean tht K has nothing to teach P ...tht is simply not possible ..

Agree...that freebie ides was juvenile and would not work in real world..ofc once ..yes but repeatedly ..it would imply tht the dhaba is failing and customers would avoid it ...

Lets not even go to P getting ideas..lets just ask wht is P doing there ..what is her desig ?? adn what is the role of K ..surely its only a Dhaba and not a five star hotel that requires a fleet of workers and multi tiered  power structure

This is posibble in a daily soap only...in reality even uneducated pppl have lot of knowledge about world and duniya darri then d so called padde likhe log...πŸ₯±
tanthya thumbnail

[QUOTE=tanthya

That has never been made clear and also why Dhaba ...

Krishna has always been shown to posses nervous energy, always roaming the cities, loves to solve  issues ...he has been shown as a free spirited guy with leadership skills...why  opne a dhaba and bind him there ..esp when he has nothing to do apart from tasting the food and staring at the so called customers ..at least in Adda , he used to discuss various issues affecting his life ..here he has become a mannequin, who checks whether the poori's are golden brown and whether the chole has enough salt...how dumb and un imaginative can they get...
ArjaAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Ghee Sugar !! 😲 ...oye-vey..the flavour of MKAP is Bhaati chaukka ...offer me that ..and I'll even start saying all tht u want to hearπŸ˜†

Don't worry , yaar ...unless the serial is moving towards conclusion ..they will not make such dumb moves that will pull down the TRP's..

πŸ˜†

ohh i'll give u anything diii if u can give ma good news which is going to happen in d serial...
Previous
1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39
Next