-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Pragati.T : thnxs :)) i chorified frm CG 1 :D
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

LOL..perfect song hun Cari...I could imagine it...U know what JB was reading a book on PRINCIPLES as well...🤣

I know I can just imaging P like this...honestly... and th ebook of principles.. felt sorry for her in today's epi..
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really ?

Anyways if Ammaji wants to bring a new bahu and Krishna actually sits in the mandap I can suggest these three other tracks which make more sense--strictly in the land of these cluless CV's--Sarcastic PUN intended:

Coz K throwing P out over Pickles????? what ????? I mean really the CV's  expect us to believe there is going to be a rift over PICKLES?

1) Its not K in TN who agrees to the remarriage-- Its K's evil twin--Who ammaji gave up at birth coz some baba predicted he had a bad horoscope---Radhe is the culprit here..he kidnapped K and replaced K with the evil twin just bfrP is thrown out ...when amma brings in the new girl...Amma and radhe together in this plan... coz u know...he wants to take bejati 😆 ka badla from his P bhabhi

2) K fights with KN or Radhe gets hit on the head and has some wierd amnesia.

When he wakes up...he only rememebers PIYASIYA---no one else🤣

3) K is tired of eating all the Batti chouka/chole/gulab jamun(coz as per the current track thats the only thing he does)  vanishes--- comes back with a new face(plastic surgery😆) to take badla -- take your pick-- he does have a lot of enemies LOL

So CV's these are other tracks which you are free to use coz you are hell bent on spoiling MKAP anyways.

One question to Amma:

When you gave birth to your Sons did you take a oath that you want to see them settle down in life happily with two wives???

Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

Really ?

Anyways if Ammaji wants to bring a new bahu and Krishna actually sits in the mandap I can suggest these three other tracks which make more sense--strictly in the land of these cluless CV's--Sarcastic PUN intended:

Coz K throwing P out over Pickles????? what ????? I mean really the CV's  expect us to believe there is going to be a rift over PICKLES?👏👏👏

1) Its not K in TN who agrees to the remarriage-- Its K's evil twin--Who ammaji gave up at birth coz some baba predicted he had a bad horoscope---Radhe is the culprit here coz u know...he wants to take bejati 😆 ka badla from his P bhabhi

2) K fights with KN or Radhe gets hit on the head and has some wierd amnesia.

When he wakes up...he only rememebers PIYASIYA---no one else🤣 she need romance in her life

3) K is tired of eating all the Batti chouka/chole/gulab jamun(coz as per the current track thats the only thing he does)  vanishes--- comes back with a new face(plastic surgery😆) to take badla -- take your pick-- he does have a lot of enemies LOL

So CV's these are other tracks which you are free to use coz you are hell bent on spoiling MKAP anyways.

One question to Amma:

When you gave birth to your Sons did you take a oath that you want to see them settle down in life happily with two wives???🤣

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Thanks Sathya... iam so happy ,, my last day is nearing  regarding MKAP and the forum...

You are most welcome, Babs ...

If a Fictional serial impacts you so much then I am happy that this track will help u get over it ...as for forum ..Well, What Can I say ...?? No Comments !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Wow, what i feared will actually happen... great awesome CVs 🤢

thanks for ruining my only favorite couple on TV... 

Thanks Tanths 

You are welcome, Filza..

They already were being ruined , dear...Lets hope that this So called  "DrifT" resurrects them...
shruti1three thumbnail
not it not true no other girl come thanx for sharing let see
tanthya thumbnail

I agree tanths that P needs to shown other view points as well...but definitely not at the cost of a soutan entering ...this is ridiculous...why are the cvs even doing this??.....I am very disppointed...day by day...MKAP is joining the league of Ekta shows 👎🏼

Poojie..

I dont think A souten will come, A Girl Perhaps but a soutan no ...that will weaken Pratigya and she cant carry her crusade  if a Souten is present ...

BTW who are the new creatives ?? [someone were mentioning that CV's have changed]
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

K can die instead...

K already has died
tanthya thumbnail

I hope so ...coz if not then I am done with this show...there are so many other ways to build the story ahead...they have already butchered K's character ...if they wanna butcher that last saving grace which is his undying love for P...they might as well close this show righ after this track...

Poojie..

who r the new CV's..in which serials have they worked before