Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

You are jumping to conclusion that the Bride hunting begins with Krishna's tacit approval..what gives u that idea ?? ..It has been said that AMMA is intent on getting a new Bahu ...it has not been said that K has agreed or K  has approved or even that K is cognizant of this fact ...

ofcourse di, i know the CV's hasn't shown anything like that...i am applying the same tactic that we applied when KN-A track was announced when the forum was flooded with speculations and jumping to conclusions and wide protests in hope that the CVs may reconsider if they think of another girl in the life of K...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Filza.T

[

@ Bold... ** Hi-Fi** ...exactly what I had said in one of Poojies thread long back  ..I always felt that Krishna was best suited for politics ...

👍🏼 but these CVs they never listen WHY?! 😡 still remember  In his entry scene only he was shown as a leader type who solved people's disputes... how fun it would have been to watch him tackle people's problems when they come to him... and then him campaigning... how he stands for elections and wins the seat against his father and how interestingly that would have challenged SS's authority... good way to show SS's kingdom crumbling down instead of P trying to change things there at TN with her ban jaeee... 
[/QUOTE] 

ohhh yaaar , that  period of d show was golden time...i know it's sounds filmy but jaane kaha gaye vo din...🤣  

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

yeah forgive for jumping the gun , but my brain ceased to function the moment i heard the news bec if this sauten comes not only will it ruin the credibility of  P but also K...😭 i want to believe that K won't even think of another girl but seeing what they did with KN-A track i can't restrain myself from commenting even negatively just so that the CVs see these posts and decide to rethink whether they want to ruin the show of not...bec kriya  apart from K and SS r the heart and soul of this show...

Oh !! I Understand...but since I had read one of ur posts long back on not speculating [ I believe it was when P is shot and lots of thread arose based on an article that P may not support  K ]  and there u were strongly advocating not to  condemn Pratigya before the actual sequence happened... So was surprised when u were doing the same to Krishna ,before the actual sequence was aired ...

As for CV's ..I do not think they are bothered by what we think...it is only when TRP's wobble ..we suddenly get a Kriya moment or a Krishna moment..
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

👍🏼 but these CVs they never listen WHY?! 😡 still remember  In his entry scene only he was shown as a leader type who solved people's disputes... how fun it would have been to watch him tackle people's problems when they come to him... and then him campaigning... how he stands for elections and wins the seat against his father and how interestingly that would have challenged SS's authority... good way to show SS's kingdom crumbling down instead of P trying to change things there at TN with her ban jaeee... 

ohhh yaaar , that  period of d show was golden time...i know it's sounds filmy but jaane kaha gaye vo din...🤣  

and for me jaane kahan gae wo din when we had so many KriYa hot scenes... 😳😆 
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

Oh !! I Understand...but since I had read one of ur posts long back on not speculating [ I believe it was when P is shot and lots of thread arose based on an article that P may not support  K ]  and there u were strongly advocating not to  condemn Pratigya before the actual sequence happened... So was surprised when u were doing the same to Krishna ,before the actual sequence was aired ...

As for CV's ..I do not think they are bothered by what we think...it is only when TRP's wobble ..we suddenly get a Kriya moment or a Krishna moment..

@Bold
Totally agree with u Santhya---Cv's never listen to the viewers...But i think that the CV's are forgetting that because of the viewers- the TRP's are high!!! 😆

-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

ahh, this would suit his personality more...he does not seem to be a person who suits one place employment...Detective agency as Yemi said would also be good...

something to use his brains which will himself make him want to read and write...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Careful, Kahin wall ko math thod dena 😆

may be it will...😡😆
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

u know di that i only wish for the good for MKAP...and u know that i love K too much to condemn him unnecessarily ... i have purposefully written all those posts condemning K and the coming track making myself unpopular or disliked even i think , but chalega...anything for MKAP...
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

may be it will...😡😆

Whats happened dear--Why do u feel like hittin ur head on the wall???
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Whats happened dear--Why do u feel like hittin ur head on the wall???

Shez having headache,so want to let it down...😆😆