Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by krishnprats

well let's see where the wind blows...so depressed...
God i need chocolates to come out from this depression...🀒

having followed this thread all morning from the side lines I must say this is the best comment so far πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

here you go ... please share with others if it actually works πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Filza.T

Sheenaaa πŸ€— how are you? 
i don't know πŸ˜• honestly i have no hopes and i don't want to keep any hopes with this show coz they might show even something worse... Its over for me, stopped watching it since yesterday... K in this avatar will be too horrible to see... Not the K with whom i fell in love with... 

I am fine Filza...πŸ€—

It is amma who is plotting and not K so it could be total false news like where K slapped S and the whole family stood by him...Its not actual shot...give it a chance and if it goes that way then stop watching it...
Originally posted by yemi3006

having followed this thread all morning from the side lines I must say this is the best comment so far πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

here you go ... please share with others if it actually works πŸ˜ƒ

thanks sweetheart...actually i eat when i m upset...and chocolates are the best remedy...
Originally posted by tanthya

Nah ..This is the interval ...happens in every serial...Hubby n Wife separate for a brief while ...face lots of difficulties and come back together again...

You are kidding right?  If this is just the intermission what's left of the show?

How predictable! If they need fresh ideas, they could read a few of them (free of charge) right here on the IF instead of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Wasn't this show supposed to befrom the "fiction is depicting reality" mold?  More people tough it and hash it out in a marriage not leave or get thrown out.

Is Krishna in need of funds to run his Dhaba that he is renting his gray matter on an hourly basis?  Talk about destroying a unique character.  Curious minds on IF will surely want to know how PGray feels watching her creation "Krishna" being butchered on the show and seeing what's left of his uniqueness being bled out of him with each passing day.πŸ˜•
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhakarn

how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...πŸ˜• the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience

thanks for sharing

The POINT ..is SOUTEN Thing may come...IT is NOT confirmed that  it is coming ...

It was never said that Krishna is going to look  at any female nor was it implied..it was clearly stated  that it will be Amma who will plan to bring in a Bahu to her specification's..

So lets wait before jumping to conclusions

You are welcome...
Originally posted by tanthya

The POINT ..is SOUTEN Thing may come...IT is NOT confirmed that  it is coming ...

It was never said that Krishna is going to look  at any female nor was it implied..it was clearly stated  that it will be Amma who will plan to bring in a Bahu to her specification's..

So lets wait before jumping to conclusions

You are welcome...

Looks like Takurain wasn't listening when Prats did her course on bigamy is illegal and punishable by going to jail. They tried it with KN and it didn't pan out. Are POPS so eager to have a souten track come hell or high water? How will she do her PBJ if she is busy fixing Adarsh while her own life is falling apart?
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Amma likes to bring in new bride every 3 monthsπŸ˜† Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
  1. this is just tooo much...even worse than the arushi track...why is this serial following the footsteps of typical ekta serials...im leaving pratigya until this track gets over...how many of u wud stop watching if this happens????
Originally posted by starlight123

I am fine Filza...πŸ€—

It is amma who is plotting and not K so it could be total false news like where K slapped S and the whole family stood by him...Its not actual shot...give it a chance and if it goes that way then stop watching it...

You know i really want to!  but now Its too much πŸ˜• i think i need to take this show as 'just' a show, i get too emotionally attached to things which is not good, so better to leave it now only then when its gets too pathetic to watch! 
whatever happened to KN-A marriage later but it did took place... if this happens with K and P it won't be the same anymore after even everything is normal... 
Originally posted by Atticus

Amma like to bring in new bride every 3 monthsπŸ˜†

But she is forever stuck with the ones she has ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...I am sure with time she will accept this fact...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†