Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

That could have been achieved by any other lady...no need of a soutan...

I agree there do need a space to realize each other's worth...but again no need of a soutan...

CVs could have brought in some many other tracks...rather than bringing in a soutan...which degrades their relationship...

oui Bacha..there will be no soutan...don't worry ..

Amma may plan and connive ...doesn't mean it has to  work out her way

Me thinks  as well as few others that this track was arrived at to get P into  Sax Nivas to bring adarsh back on track...she cant go and come everyday..ignoring the dhaba..but can go and stay and make everything fit  if she leaves the haveli..

it could be leading to PN and K finding out about P's attempts of life...

I hope this happnes,can't torate ny more damage with krishan's character...
Thanks for news Tanthya,teesra between Krishna and Pratigya not liking it but will wait until it comes out.I think cvs are playing mindgames with the viewers dekhte hain kaun sa track chalate hain,waise if Amma will bring girl in Krishna's life then girl will like Amma or Kesar.I am not getting the reason for throwing Pratigya out all of a sudden.Lots of confusion regarding future track.

That could have been achieved by any other lady...no need of a soutan...

I agree there do need a space to realize each other's worth...but again no need of a soutan...

CVs could have brought in some many other tracks...rather than bringing in a soutan...which degrades their relationship...
more than degradation of their relationship, its degradation of K's character, till now i didnt think frm all the discussions happening tat his character was being degraded.. i just thgt his character was turning for the good and genuinely he wanted to change bt if this track goes ahead then i wud say his character is degraded... if this was gng to happen he shud have just let P die... atleast it wud have been a high-point.. she cud have died with some dignity tat she did it for her husband... he cud have mourned for a few days n then like in hum aapke hain kaun the family starts looking for a new girl to make his life a bit better...  
this track proves tat the love he claims was nt actually love bt just lust.. n now tat their relationship has got everything she is just a normal girl for him nw.. if this mindset kicks in then K's old character will not tolerate the bhashans... then i dont see the whole point..
bt sauten is not the solution... so wat in every marriage a problem happens the spouse walks out or gets kicked out n the hunt for a third person begins...?
drift is fine bt this is not done for...
Edited by kriya_sruthi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanchitakundru

Thanks for news Tanthya,teesra between Krishna and Pratigya not liking it but will wait until it comes out.I think cvs are playing mindgames with the viewers dekhte hain kaun sa track chalate hain,waise if Amma will bring girl in Krishna's life then girl will like Amma or Kesar.I am not getting the reason for throwing Pratigya out all of a sudden.Lots of confusion regarding future track.

Agree we have to wait what happnes in original telecast although i've no hopes from cv's now...thy r hell bent on spoiling krishan's chaarcter... nywyazz i reember ina artical by star website which is alwayz supposed to b true it was reported that K will b arrested bz R will mix croakroach in d food but we know what exactly happnes...but stilll i'm confuse as d latest promo is reffring to Pratigya thrown out of TN...so still i'm confused and having less hopes...😕
Originally posted by tanthya

oui Bacha..there will be no soutan...don't worry ..

Amma may plan and connive ...doesn't mean it has to  work out her way

Me thinks  as well as few others that this track was arrived at to get P into  Sax Nivas to bring adarsh back on track...she cant go and come everyday..ignoring the dhaba..but can go and stay and make everything fit  if she leaves the haveli..

To sort out adarsh??...is he a kid or what?...He will realise it himself when it meet his downfall...P doesn't have to be physically present there to sort him out ðŸĪŠ

I hope so tanths...that it is just a passing phrase...don't want to see any other face...

thanks a lot Tanths di...

Sautan...

hmmm... lets see how it works...
now what is this bullshit...its unbelievable that K agrees to marry another girl.
if cv's don't have any interesting track or they don't know how to move on with the show so proper put an positive end to MKAP...
Showing such silly track will be a disaster to the show and all the MKAP fans...ðŸ˜Ą
Ruined my day...ðŸ˜Ą

To sort out adarsh??...is he a kid or what?...He will realise it himself when it meet his downfall...P doesn't have to be physically present there to sort him out ðŸĪŠ

I hope so tanths...that it is just a passing phrase...don't want to see any other face...

But that is what P does best isn't it ..that is what The cv's always show..P sorting out everyone's troubles ...and bringing them back on line..and Adarsh cannot be brought back on his own...means Adarsh is strong man ..they have to get him on heels only after PBJ..I suppose ...P will make Adarsh realize  the error of hs ways and who knows...even K will come to know the past  since T n C are with him now 24/7...

I definitely want another face  but not as a soutan..as a friend or a mysterious stranger  or someone in position ...
Originally posted by KriYa_life

thanks a lot Tanths di...

Sautan...

hmmm... lets see how it works...

Thank God..u r the first person, I am seeing that has reacted quite calmly instead of going in the deep end...even the normally unflappable Kesariyya got excited for few seconds 😆😆😆😆😆