Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...

Ok yaar, but if u see some posts many wanted P to fail ...i agree that nobody wants a 'naamard K' but seems like we r going to get one soon...i am just totally shattered with this new news and can't comprehend what's happening to my fav serial...the only serial i watch since i started watching MKAP...😭 and if i have hurt anybody i apologize for it ...

Just lyk u everyone is not lyking the news on future track but that doesn't mean na that veiwers wanted to see such kind of track or what u wrote in bold...

i know u r shattered with d news ,can see in ur posts but b4 commenting nything on other members veiw point we r expected to think on their pov calmly n not reaching to concusions on what thy wanted to see and what not...bz we all r here for mkap and want to see it back on track,so everyone shars his/her own thought which can improve d show and it's trps...
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..

so what happened to Shakti losing all his money and Radhe using him as a pawn to take revenge against K and P...how will this fit into the current track...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

They got confused with the R's ...they intended to reform K's character ...but now they are ruining him down completely...

jab bhi koi interesting news mkap ki bare main SBS batate hain.baad main wo news false ho jata hain.jaise k krish slap sakti.i wish this news is also false.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dhakarn

i think K is smart and intelligent enough to think what's she saying...K follows only his heart if not he would never have lied to her and broke her trust repeatedly...

yeah, if P is thrown out in his presence or worst by him , and meekly listens to his mother  then kriya is all over for me...but MKAP is still there...or maybe after P gets thrown out he will come to know about the real faces of his parents and would regret (as usual) and will apologise to P(as usual) and she would forgive him in the end(as usual)...now if P is thrown out she will go surely to saxes...adarsh will start mocking and insulting her even further... 😕 OMG...here we were shouting out for Pratigya Niwas and what do we get 'a sauten'...😡

K breaks her trust becoz time and again for the same thing...he does things to please her...eventually u can't after a certain point...he will revert back to his normal self...

Krishna is not reformed until he himself thinks that this is wrong...rather thank doing things to please P...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

u lot make me laugh...

arrey!

some of us are still waiting to see the TN house painted red!!!!😆

Teesri ki baat karte hain...yaar dekhne to do!!!!!!

Pehle se hi rona dhona shuru kar diya...behoode!

🤣🤣
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...

Ok yaar, but if u see some posts many wanted P to fail ...i agree that nobody wants a 'naamard K' but seems like we r going to get one soon...i am just totally shattered with this new news and can't comprehend what's happening to my fav serial...the only serial i watch since i started watching MKAP...😭 and if i have hurt anybody i apologize for it ...

Just lyk u everyone is not lyking the news on future track but that doesn't mean na that veiwers wanted to see such kind of track or what u wrote in bold...

i know u r shattered with d news ,can see in ur posts but b4 commenting nything on other members veiw point we r expected to think on their pov calmly n not reaching to concusions on what thy wanted to see and what not...bz we all r here for mkap and want to see it back on track,so everyone shars his/her own thought which can improve d show and it's trps...

yaar, when KN-A marriage took place also many members  had commented on others view point just like this...i was just saying that the CVs have now decided to go for the minority( i have seen posts suggesting the entrance of another girl so that P learns some 'lessons')  rather than majority who wanted PN track...there is nothing personal in it... and i am not bashing them...if it came across as bashing or hurting i apologize profusely
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

i know yaar. but it is our respectable cv's future track...

Yes! Its the only show i use to watch. Better to end the show if they dont have any interesting tracks 😡
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

so what happened to Shakti losing all his money and Radhe using him as a pawn to take revenge against K and P...how will this fit into the current track...

don't know yaar. only cv's know everything. i m just heartbroken after heard this news...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

I think Radhe  may use this opportunity to further fuel  the divide between Krishna and Pratigya  ..he may use Shakthi to put Krishna's dhaba out of business ..
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I think Radhe  may use this opportunity to further fuel  the divide between Krishna and Pratigya  ..he may use Shakthi to put Krishna's dhaba out of business ..

ya sis that's can be possible...