Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
u lot make me laugh...

arrey!

some of us are still waiting to see the TN house painted red!!!!πŸ˜†

Teesri ki baat karte hain...yaar dekhne to do!!!!!!

Pehle se hi rona dhona shuru kar diya...behoode!
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

[QUOTE=dhakarn[

Duno why cv's r not understanding that nobody will lyk to see this K,

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...

Ok yaar, but if u see some posts many wanted P to fail ...i agree that nobody wants a 'naamard K' but seems like we r going to get one soon...i am just totally shattered with this new news and can't comprehend what's happening to my fav serial...the only serial i watch since i started watching MKAP...😭 and if i have hurt anybody i apologize for it ...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

u lot make me laugh...

arrey!

some of us are still waiting to see the TN house painted red!!!!πŸ˜†

Teesri ki baat karte hain...yaar dekhne to do!!!!!!

Pehle se hi rona dhona shuru kar diya...behoode!

itne dino se toh dekhi raha hu na. hum sablogo k samnehi to cv's ne krishna ki character weak kiya hain.Aur kya dekhu.
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

no way anondo...sabki feelings ek hi hain that isπŸ‘

Really cant bear this. Just hope that this wont happen. Whatever happens we want to see K & P together. They are the main attraction & life of the show. Its ridiculous Yaar!
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

First we  have to see  why Pratigya is thrown out..second will it happen in Krishna's presence  and if   yes..why and what keeps Krishna and Ghanti Dadi  quiet...

we will wait and watch for tht...

U r welcome, Paro...

Thanxx diii for ur kind words...πŸ€—  lets hope what u r saying turns out true...i can't stand ny more degrading of krishan's chaarcter...and also thanx for taking teh track and news on future track quite calmly and sensibly...i can't belive here members r taunting other members that now thy'll b happy with dis new Krishan...OuchOuchOuch🀒 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Pooj, agree with u dea, it started off like tht... but now it has gone too much for me..its developed like P doesn't value relationship... this is utter nonsense, crap thing to bring this other girl to make P looser and make her withdraw all her principles and become another Kesar  or even furniture in TN... tht would be great... Ppl have gone crazy and didn't know what they want.. if P speaks ppl complain why she opened her mouth, if she kept quite, thn also PPl complain... its better to make her die and bring another girl to make a sizzling pair, who will not look like bro and sis[latest add ed name for kriya]  the whole blame is on us viewers, who broughtg such a hottest pair to bro and sis, wah re wah... I guess, this show gained popularity bcos of this unique pair...

Calm down Babitha...no one wants P to turn into another kesar...P does value relationships..but she values principles more than her relationships ...In Krishna Adarsh track...I wouldn't have done a komal ...but I wouldn't have done a Pratigya either...my approach would have be a bit different...

We never wanted a sauten to make P a loser...and we don't want P to  be loser either...We wanted P to realise that she can't be right all the time or that life is not white and black...and there are at times when we have tread on the grey or tweak the law ...

As to kriya...u will have to agree that they have become mechanical...I an not talking about the lack of romance but their seems to be a lack of charm between them...
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...

Ok yaar, but if u see some posts many wanted P to fail ...i agree that nobody wants a 'naamard K' but seems like we r going to get one soon...i am just totally shattered with this new news and can't comprehend what's happening to my fav serial...the only serial i watch since i started watching MKAP...😭 and if i have hurt anybody i apologize for it ...
me totally agree with u...
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Pooj, agree with u dea, it started off like tht... but now it has gone too much for me..its developed like P doesn't value relationship... this is utter nonsense, crap thing to bring this other girl to make P looser and make her withdraw all her principles and become another Kesar  or even furniture in TN... tht would be great... Ppl have gone crazy and didn't know what they want.. if P speaks ppl complain why she opened her mouth, if she kept quite, thn also PPl complain... its better to make her die and bring another girl to make a sizzling pair, who will not look like bro and sis[latest add ed name for kriya]  the whole blame is on us viewers, who broughtg such a hottest pair to bro and sis, wah re wah... I guess, this show gained popularity bcos of this unique pair...

@ bold : u nailed it dear πŸ‘
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

yah sis...are cv's agar ruin karna tha to kisi aur character ko karlete..krishna jaise mindblowing character ko kyun ?

They got confused with the R's ...they intended to reform K's character ...but now they are ruining him down completely...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: anondo

Really cant bear this. Just hope that this wont happen. Whatever happens we want to see K & P together. They are the main attraction & life of the show. Its ridiculous Yaar!

i know yaar. but it is our respectable cv's future track...