Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

Ok , but the forum is always buzzing with 'K is JKG' everytime he listens to P...i mean why can't people think that he maybe bowing down before 'love' ...so far i have seen him being thwarted by this ultimate weapon 'love'...

yeah, if a sauten comes then the credibility of K is lost...i still can't fathom what would have happened so that K let P go out from his house πŸ˜• ...but then i have hope that the CVs won't let K even think about that girl in the same way as he thinks of P...

He is rightly termed as JKG...if even he is simply bowing down to his love...Follow her advices surely...but atleast think of your own as well...question her about her ideologies as well...why is P saying this??...what makes her say this??...Rather than simply saying P is always right...

If K throws out P without a valid, reasonable reason or stands watching P being thrown out or a soutan coming in...MKAP and Kriya is over for me...
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well guys i think we should not jump on conclusions coz they just said that there is a possibility and it is not confirmed yet😊
about the souten issue then i think amma will just ask krish about his remarriage like she asked him an year back and we all know K refused to talk further at that tym mayb same thing happens now and if it happens then its gud in a way coz atleast K will realize amma's true colors
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Update souten ke chakkar main bhul gayi thi thanks bolna.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

yah sis same feelings here.aise vi kuch dino se toh mujhe aise lagraha hain k krish is a supporting actor not the main lead...

K now-a-days  just eats and goes to dhaba or just does pratigya and amma bhajan...πŸ₯±
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anondo

WTH!! 😑 The main theme of MKAP is the Love Story between K & P. Can't tolerate K with another girl. How come he'll let her go? This is weird. What's the difference between MKAP with other typical & boring shows then?? 😑 if its true then thanx Cv's for the suicidal decision   πŸ‘

thanx for sharing the horrible news πŸ˜‰

no way anondo...sabki feelings ek hi hain that isπŸ‘
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

Pooj, agree with u dea, it started off like tht... but now it has gone too much for me..its developed like P doesn't value relationship... this is utter nonsense, crap thing to bring this other girl to make P looser and make her withdraw all her principles and become another Kesar  or even furniture in TN... tht would be great... Ppl have gone crazy and didn't know what they want.. if P speaks ppl complain why she opened her mouth, if she kept quite, thn also PPl complain... its better to make her die and bring another girl to make a sizzling pair, who will not look like bro and sis[latest add ed name for kriya]  the whole blame is on us viewers, who broughtg such a hottest pair to bro and sis, wah re wah... I guess, this show gained popularity bcos of this unique pair...
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

where ever u lead sweet heart πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Where i'm going is a very dark and mysterious place...but at the same time utterly compelling and riveting...nope, I can confirm I am not handcuffed to an MKAP writer...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

K now-a-days  just eats and goes to dhaba or just does pratigya and amma bhajan...πŸ₯±

yah sis...are cv's agar ruin karna tha to kisi aur character ko karlete..krishna jaise mindblowing character ko kyun ?
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...
dhakarn thumbnail

He is rightly termed as JKG...if even he is simply bowing down to his love...Follow her advices surely...but atleast think of your own as well...question her about her ideologies as well...why is P saying this??...what makes her say this??...Rather than simply saying P is always right...

If K throws out P without a valid, reasonable reason or stands watching P being thrown out or a soutan coming in...MKAP and Kriya is over for me...

i think K is smart and intelligent enough to think what's she saying...K follows only his heart if not he would never have lied to her and broke her trust repeatedly...

yeah, if P is thrown out in his presence or worst by him , and meekly listens to his mother  then kriya is all over for me...but MKAP is still there...or maybe after P gets thrown out he will come to know about the real faces of his parents and would regret (as usual) and will apologise to P(as usual) and she would forgive him in the end(as usual)...now if P is thrown out she will go surely to saxes...adarsh will start mocking and insulting her even further... πŸ˜• OMG...here we were shouting out for Pratigya Niwas and what do we get 'a sauten'...😑