Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. - Page 4

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

oh no yaar babita, how could he? he has to stand and watch his babu being thrown out of his house ... would have to be mamma's boy and be ready to meet the next girl ... and ofcourse AB can act these finer details brilliantly , the degradation of the character is not a problem here...K is only degraded when he listens to the good advices of P ...hope atleast he gets to mouth some lengthier dialogs than 'yes, mother' and 'u look beautiful'...

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The only reason i am watching this show after KN-A marriage is because of krishna undying love for pratigya and if some souten enters the show will end for me.
pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snigdhabd

mujhe to yeh samaj nehi arahahe pooja sis cv's audience k koi baat sunte kyun nehi hain.yeh log show kis k liye banate hain. i can't tolerate krish with another girl...

These are not the original cvs who started off the show...I wonder even Pearly Grey handles MKAP anymore...I mean haven't had a single interview from her regarding MKAP since kriya consumation...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

These are not the original cvs who started off the show...I wonder even Pearly Grey handles MKAP anymore...I mean haven't had a single interview from her regarding MKAP since kriya consumation...

yah sis u r right... btw is k matlab saas buhu aur sajish dekhne k baad hume sautan track bhii jhelna paregi...👏
dhakarn thumbnail

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

Ok , but the forum is always buzzing with 'K is JKG' everytime he listens to P...i mean why can't people think that he maybe bowing down before 'love' ...so far i have seen him being thwarted by this ultimate weapon 'love'...

yeah, if a sauten comes then the credibility of K is lost...i still can't fathom what would have happened so that K let P go out from his house 😕 ...but then i have hope that the CVs won't let K even think about that girl in the same way as he thinks of P...
pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snigdhabd

yah sis u r right... btw is k matlab saas buhu aur sajish dekhne k baad hume sautan track bhii jhelna paregi...👏

I think so..looks like the cvs don't wanna learn from their mistakes...I forgave them for the ridiculous jethani-devrani track...but will never forgive them if they bring in the kriya soutan track...

Rest assured if this happens...and if the show is still on air till next SPA...I am 100% sure K will win the FAVORITE PATI award 🥱
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

Thanxx for d discription dii... 

First we  have to see  why Pratigya is thrown out..second will it happen in Krishna's presence  and if   yes..why and what keeps Krishna and Ghanti Dadi  quiet...

we will wait and watch for tht...

U r welcome, Paro...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WTH!! 😡 The main theme of MKAP is the Love Story between K & P. Can't tolerate K with another girl. How come he'll let her go? This is weird. What's the difference between MKAP with other typical & boring shows then?? 😡 if its true then thanx Cv's for the suicidal decision   👏

thanx for sharing the horrible news 😉
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

I think so..looks like the cvs don't wanna learn from their mistakes...I forgave them for the ridiculous jethani-devrani track...but will never forgive them if they bring in the kriya soutan track...

Rest assured if this happens...and if the show is still on air till next SPA...I am 100% sure K will win the FAVORITE PATI award 🥱

yah sis same feelings here.aise vi kuch dino se toh mujhe aise lagraha hain k krish is a supporting actor not the main lead...
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

yes yaar, now many can feel free to bash P endlessly like she was asking for it, she deserved it for being a lecturing masterni and what not...and not to mention all those who have lamented that K's character is degraded on a daily basis can joyfully come back to see the romantic, manly K , bound in chains by his mother and the new girl this time treating him literally like a DOG...

oh yes of course K's character is revived now, old K is back...   for me, though, the K i loved is dead...