Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Personally I think the souten part is a feeler  sent to guage the ppl's reaction ...and will be played out depending on the viewer's reaction ...unless it is being dictated by the channel..

I hope so ...coz if not then I am done with this show...there are so many other ways to build the story ahead...they have already butchered K's character ...if they wanna butcher that last saving grace which is his undying love for P...they might as well close this show righ after this track...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oh no yaar babita, how could he? he has to stand and watch his babu being thrown out of his house ... would have to be mamma's boy and be ready to meet the next girl ... and ofcourse AB can act these finer details brilliantly , the degradation of the character is not a problem here...K is only degraded when he listens to the good advices of P ...hope atleast he gets to mouth some lengthier dialogs than 'yes, mother' and 'u look beautiful'...
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhakarn

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...

True...   many will like it for it will be entertainment for them... 

But the soul of the show is dead with this.. with dedicated viewers leaving it just like how many left after KN-A marriage... 
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the description😊
i used to be so proud when i used to think that i watch MKAP coz its different from other shows
but i think i should not expect anything since it a SP show and whose tagline is 'rishta wohi soch nayi'🤢

tanthya thumbnail

where ever u lead sweet heart 😉😉
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Oh yes, now starts the real degradation of K...K who has never looked at any girl before seeing P, will now be shown dancing to his mothers tunes and will not only throw P out or stand silent when his family throws her out but also would allow his mother to look for another bride 😕 great just great

If cv's think that veiwers will b interested in pratigay's woman empowerment after krishan thorwing her out of TN and she begning her new life in MMFGthen just forget it cv's...🤢🤢🤢🤢
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yes tanthya even i saw the news on sbb, so the  news of TC abt P leaving house was right, now this show is bcaming saas bahu show of ekta mata . now sautan will eneter wht can v say now.?

why jump the gun...

The News header tried to make it sensational and typed it as Souten..me tried to bring it ur notice and copied it...Lets just say another girl comes and Amma wishes K to marry her... does not mean K will oblige Amma..will he..

Second right from past 2 weeks ..we have been hearing that P does not value relation's..may be this track is aimed at that ...to show that P does value relation..
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If another women enters...kriya is lost...if kriya is lost, viewers are lost...if viewers are lost ,de trps are lost...if de trps are lost, MKAP will be  in Box!!!!
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

True...   many will like it for it will be entertainment for them... 

But the soul of the show is dead with this.. with dedicated viewers leaving it just like how many left after KN-A marriage... 

yes yaar, now many can feel free to bash P endlessly like she was asking for it, she deserved it for being a lecturing masterni and what not...and not to mention all those who have lamented that K's character is degraded on a daily basis can joyfully come back to see the romantic, manly K , bound in chains by his mother and the new girl this time treating him literally like a DOG...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

What nonsense!! ...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...

Thanks Tanths for this bad news 😊

mujhe to yeh samaj nehi arahahe pooja sis cv's audience k koi baat sunte kyun nehi hain.yeh log show kis k liye banate hain. i can't tolerate krish with another girl...