Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanthya Dii...Thanks for de description..!!!!!!!!!

Did Ekta Maa ended tereliye to join MKAP??????
Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
what the hell is this i dont want any girl in krishna's life except pratigya...pratigya ko baba na kiya support nahi kiya is baar jab wo gar say nikali jaye gi to kiya baba usay janai daiga...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sathya... iam so happy ,, my last day is nearing  regarding MKAP and the forum...
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, what i feared will actually happen... great awesome CVs 🤢
thanks for ruining my only favorite couple on TV... 

Thanks Tanths 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

I hope if the new entry does come ..she comes  and remains  in the spotlight..

Strange though , I was just writing in my post in viewer's  the other day,that I wanted another girl to challenge  Pratigya ..enter Krishna's life...but not as a rival but  as a challenge to P doctrines ..looks as if that is happening  but in the fultoos way ..

Thank God..The KP were turning into mechanical ,boring couple.. will finally get to see Arhaan act

I agree tanths that P needs to shown other view points as well...but definitely not at the cost of a soutan entering ...this is ridiculous...why are the cvs even doing this??.....I am very disppointed...day by day...MKAP is joining the league of Ekta shows 👎🏼
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Duno why cv's r not understanding that nobody will lyk to see this K,

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Thanks Sathya... iam so happy ,, my last day is nearing  regarding MKAP and the forum...

I agree ...even I won't be able to bear if another girl enters Kriya's life...this will def make me stop watching this show...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I agree tanths that P needs to shown other view points as well...but definitely not at the cost of a soutan entering ...this is ridiculous...why are the cvs even doing this??.....I am very disppointed...day by day...MKAP is joining the league of Ekta shows 👎🏼

forget ekta shows yaar...K will lose credibility if this happens 😡
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Heu Tanths...i simply think dat sbb is bluffing coz half of wat they said is similar 2 dat TC article n dat souten part i dnt think it will turn out 2 be true...

Personally I think the souten part is a feeler  sent to guage the ppl's reaction ...and will be played out depending on the viewer's reaction ...unless it is being dictated by the channel..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

K can die instead...

I would rather have that...