Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details..

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

Bring her quickly!!!

I hope if the new entry does come ..she comes  and remains  in the spotlight..

Strange though , I was just writing in my post in viewer's  the other day,that I wanted another girl to challenge  Pratigya ..enter Krishna's life...but not as a rival but  as a challenge to P doctrines ..looks as if that is happening  but in the fultoos way ..

Thank God..The KP were turning into mechanical ,boring couple.. will finally get to see Arhaan act
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..

Heu Tanths...i simply think dat sbb is bluffing coz half of wat they said is similar 2 dat TC article n dat souten part i dnt think it will turn out 2 be true...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes tanthya even i saw the news on sbb, so the  news of TC abt P leaving house was right, now this show is bcaming saas bahu show of ekta mata . now sautan will eneter wht can v say now.?
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..🥺 ðŸ¥º looks lyk another step in degrading Krishan's character, what he'll b doing hwne she was thrown away,or was he himself who throwed her out...🥺

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..😕😕😕😕😕 

Thanxx for d discription dii... 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What nonsense!! ...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...

Thanks Tanths for this bad news 😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...😕 the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience

thanks for sharing
Pragati.T thumbnail

I hope if the new entry does come ..she comes  and remains  in the spotlight..

Starnge though , I was just writing in my post the other day,that I wanted another girl to challenge  Pratigya ..enter Krishna's life...looks as if that is happening   or  at least she might be challenged by the imminent talks of the new arrival ..

Thank God..The KP were turning into mechanical ,boring couple.. will finally get to see Arhaan act

Dunno dii but seeing articals and news on d upcoming trac i'm not even interested in arhaan's act...looks lyk  krishna will reach on new hights in behaving lyk a manhood creature who'll either himself throw her out or will stand lyk a dummmy when she'll b thrown out..
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...😕 the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience

thanks for sharing

Duno why cv's r not understanding that nobody will lyk to see this K,
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Thanxx for d discription dii... 

Oh yes, now starts the real degradation of K...K who has never looked at any girl before seeing P, will now be shown dancing to his mothers tunes and will not only throw P out or stand silent when his family throws her out but also would allow his mother to look for another bride 😕 great just great