khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys here iam again with another news about the big event in Geet's life that is the upcoming Karwa Chauth...

News is that the coming up episodes will be full of masti and romance...and Maan will break Geet's fast successfully almost like the movie DDLJ seq, where how Kajol fell down and SRK catchs her and feeds her water...BUT

this being GHSP...there will be a litle difference in our show from the movie and we are all going to love it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes khushi definitelyπŸ˜ƒ

being absolutely different is the USP of this showπŸ˜‰
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 thanx Khushi dear looking ff ...
dh_riti thumbnail
thanks khushi for this wonderful news.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi, every update you give me just makes me more so eager to see the episode. 😍

Remember how we were praying that we get the old magic back (you made a post on it too, didn't you), looks like it's happening now πŸ˜ƒ
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Khushi, every update you give me just makes me more so eager to see the episode. 😍

Remember how we were praying that we get the old magic back (you made a post on it too, didn't you), looks like it's happening now πŸ˜ƒ

Keep all your fingers crossed Dee...jyada khushi ek saath jo hazam karni hai...πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Keep all your fingers crossed Dee...jyada khushi ek saath jo hazam karni hai...πŸ˜†

Khushi I have all my fingers and toes crossed 🀣 You know Maaneet ke saath main kuch risk nahi le sakti πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Khushi I have all my fingers and toes crossed 🀣 You know Maaneet ke saath main kuch risk nahi le sakti πŸ˜†

True very true...but Dee i would really love to see u now,  doing that...he he he he heπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the news!!!
=D
aruna15 thumbnail
Thanks for the news. Glad to know that it will be different from the movie.