Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thnxx try 2 post the video asap...waiting..!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yea i read Haseena's interview...she said she did that death grip with Abhay only bcoz she knew Sid is more powerful than Abhay and she didnt wanted Abhay to get hurt πŸ˜›
i guess she is right, Abhay gets too much carried away with emotions and puts himself in great danger, thats how he is...

Right ! Fo' Pia Abhay doesn't cOntrol his Anger and Emotions .. sO haseena is tryin' to save him from Evil Sid .. Othervise , as befo' the previous One episode , where Abhay gives all his Powers to Piya .. he Can does the same now too ...
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Right ! Fo' Pia Abhay doesn't cOntrol his Anger and Emotions .. sO haseena is tryin' to save him from Evil Sid .. Othervise , as befo' the previous One episode , where Abhay gives all his Powers to Piya .. he Can does the same now too ...

i m not sure who might win if Abhay and Sid have a direct fight (btw i was dying to see that πŸ˜‰ but dont think it will happen now 😭)
but according to the Vampire theories, Sid is supposed to b more powerful than Abhay as he drinks human blood directly...though they never showed this thing, so its still a confusion abt Abhay's powers and Sid's powers...

mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg mathly loves sid?? poor Abhay he love her alot also after 200 yrs
aaru19 thumbnail
dont understand dis thing dat if maithili's turned evil n wnts abhay fr herself or any sort of such things,why did she say piya that abhay's her destiny???πŸ˜•

omg Haseena stops Abhay from reaching to Piya? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² shocking...and she makes Abhay unconscious too, thats funny πŸ˜†...Vampires bhi behosh hote hai? πŸ˜†

Why not Nishi... vampires ne kya dosh kye... πŸ˜† They also need sometimes behosh hona... πŸ˜†

@TM: thanks for sharing... 
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

omg Haseena stops Abhay from reaching to Piya? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² shocking...and she makes Abhay unconscious too, thats funny πŸ˜†...Vampires bhi behosh hote hai? πŸ˜†

vampys b behosh hotey hain...thats a breaking news of the day🀣
Originally posted by: romaila

vampys b behosh hotey hain...thats a breaking news of the day🀣

nahi...breaking news of the day to ye hai ki Sid is leaving the show 😭...its BREAKING NEWS bcoz its BREAKING everyone's heart 😭

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Did you forget that this is an Ekta Serial?

I am sure now PKYEK is going to go down the drain now. First of all I don't think the Balaji Team can handle complex characters like Katherine and Damon. SK was awesome as Siddharth and his acting skills and body language covered for the Bloopers and now if he is leaving then it is downfall for PKYEK.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

nahi...breaking news of the day to ye hai ki Sid is leaving the show 😭...its BREAKING NEWS bcoz its BREAKING everyone's heart 😭

if he's taking a break than m ok wid it😊 but if he's leaving saying forver bye bye than i don't want him to go...can't we do anything?πŸ˜•