NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

May 11, 2011 – Part 1

Nivi gets the baby to NivRen room….phone rings….yesterday's precap…..Viren asks Nivi to maintain silence as baby sleeping…..Viren tells the inspector tat he is coming…Nivi talking to the baby and tell her that they are going to her Nani…Nivi tells Viren that she is going to meet NT dadi…Viren very sad and leaves

Sharma house….NT dadi brings tea for HL…HL says that kisi ki buri nazar lagi DD ko…..Nivi comes with the baby…..PT, KS and Aditya also in the room…..Nivi gives the baby to Aditya saying meet ur mama….Nivi takes the little one and hands her to HL…..HL crying goes to her room….Nivi follows…..Nivi tries to console HL that we have to take care of little one and so don't loose courage…..HL says that the little one is DD…..Nivi tells HL that I lost my mother but always saw my mother in HL and NT dadi….Nivi tells HL that can u not see DD in me and HL hugs Nivi…..HL wants to be left alone…..Nivi goes to DD's room and looks around and cries…..Aditya also enters and says that this room never used to be so clean and quiet…..Nivi says that yes she used to be so happy…..Aditya says he could not do anything for his sister….Nivi says that I was close to her and still could not do anything for DD….NT dadi comes ad says control urself and we have to be strong for little one…..Nivi says that from today onwards I will think only of her…

Precap…..HL enters the Sood house and asks Nivi to let go of the little one

May 11, 2011 – Part 2

Sood House…..Sid standing in the dark by the window….VD comes and asks why is he standing alone…call Viren if u want to talk to someone….Sid says that I promised u that I will give 100% to this relationship but i failed…..VD consoles him……NivRen come in by then...VD says DD was not at fault and god knows kiski galti ka shikar hui and the focus goes on Viren…..

Next day…VD doing Pooja…..tells god that she will not loose courage as she has bug responsibility….YD comes and give aarti to Nivi and Viren….

Viren talking on phone to inspector and telling him that I told u when and why I meet Bhaiji….

Percap…same as before

May 11, 2011 – Part 3

Nivi playing with the little one….Nivi gets the little one out and bumps into Viren and tells little one show how u smile to ur chachu…..then she takes the little one to the hall….

Viren says to himself … its so nice to see u happy and hope u don't come to know the truth about DD's death or else u will not forgive urself…..

Police inspector comes to Sharma house and enquires about Bhaiji to Yash and KS there and tells them we r enquiring this regarding DD's death as he was seen to follow the car….

Sood House….VD gets the baby…Sid comes and VD gives him to hold the baby and Viren comes and insists on holding the baby .. then gives it to YD…. Nivi comes with the milk bottle and is feeding the little one when HL comes and let the little one go…

Precap… HL telling Nivi that it is because of her that the little one lost her mother as it was done by the same goon who she had sent to prison…..

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Raj for the update
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
IF there is no Nivi-Viren scene as what m expecting...I will like to skip the episode
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot raj...🤗
y no nivren scene today...😡?
i better skipp this epi tonite...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Raj for the update 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx raj for the update...hmmm...no nivren scenes..😔...
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thankzzz 4 da update...Raj
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx raj for the update i think of that that they will blame nivi and all of that they really loss they mind how she do that and why they didn't blame nt dadi that she don't stop dd from going ohhh i really hate them why they put all bad thing at nivi
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
No Nivren scene. Disappointed :(

Thanks for the update.

sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update