day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😕 ... m reaaly confused aftter seeing that U me aur TV video... The hug wasn't something like a Pyar ka ehsaas one... the Way Navya was moving back when Anant was stepping ahead.. and while he put his arms around Navya... the way she was walking ruk ruk k.. i felt something ... like both wer tensed... Even Anant'sexpressions wer tensed.. as if OH NO.. ..
As everybody guessed here regarding the broken taxi.. i too felt the same but cudn't figure out what resulted in teh hug... i guess this scene would come after 2weeks.. as i feel the Panchmadi trip of 2 day will and should last for a week... then they should get lost somewer...that lost and found should be of 5 days.. then they finding a taxi = 1 day , the taxi broke down = 1 day  and the friday episode ends on their tensed faces and then teh Big Hug day = Monday...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahhahaha kya assumption hai lets seee
niki_09 thumbnail
I agree :D ...n wht ws d hug abt...realisation of luv ...
Ya ws anant consoling navya regarding d broken taxi *confusd*
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
evn m confused...dunno kya hone wala hai...letz c !
day2008 thumbnail
i feel it was a consoling hug...  realisation hug would b ðŸ˜³
ArhiliciousLOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAhahah...so true...thats exactly what I'm feeling right now...the cv's will leave us ( our mouth half-opened), craving for more)!!! On friday itself, and we'll be like: Hey bhaggu!! when is this week-end gonna end ??!!🤣
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOLZ...hope it happens coz i dont want either LOVE or Realization to happen in PICNIC...let the things be this way...No love...not atleast NOW..Please...
your explanation is nice btw😆
day2008 thumbnail
yes .. i too dont want any love shove for teh time being... let the Creatives drag this nok jhok for some time... i have some feeling of Navya knowing about Anant's and Ranbir's  challenge to fall in love ... i feel Navya will take Anant's niceness in a wrong way.. yeahhh again jhagda... hahaha i mite b souding crazy rite now.. but what to do.. i love to see Anya's angry faces.. ahhaha
ritzappy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

dont u guys think

it is a bit early.
hug and all.but i am unware of what leads them 2 hug😳
Edited by ritzappy - 13 years ago