Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBB: 200 Yrs After..UtubeVideo Link Updated!! (Page 3)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Yes poco, i too think metz is also using sid just to get her love abhenyendra back who has now become piya's abhay..and i too guess sid is doing d same to metz just to get d ring from d raichands..and so far as piya is concerned dis problem is all because of her jasoosi..i am not angry with her but rather felt pity bcoz had she listened to abhay dis wud have never happened..

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Thanks
So Haseena stopped Abhay to save him Confused and btw how is Sid more powerful then Abhay ? Confused
Sid is using all Evil ways to increase his Powers, Like Drinking Human Blood where as Abhay survives on Animal Blood..n Besides How many girls blood Sid has drank till now..??
And Abhay I hardly find him having even the Animal wala .. Haseena knows this n thats why ...Abh samjhe jo bachchaye khana khata nahi unka 
Mommy kya haal kar ti hai..LOL

Edited by NIDIZ - 11 May 2011 at 4:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BayAreaGuru

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Metz is too Bevafa .. she has turned into cOmplete Evil Vampire ...
One mOre time Abhay gonna suffer ..
POor Abhay , haseena Alvays stops Only Abhay not Sid ... Duuhhh ..
Eagerly want to watCh Out the Video ..

Metz will be shown Evil Becoz she has Sid's Blood in her veins that made her Vampire..!! Haseena stopped Abhay bcoz she cares for his Life..though undead..!! Sid has all the Evil Powers that makes him more powerful to Hurt Abhay Physically ..But I guess He has other Plans that'll give pain in Abhay's heart..!! It wuld be rather Emotions Atayechar..!!

Maybe Metz is also Usin' Sid to take his Abhayendra Back , as Sid will also get a Lesson One day .. how long he will enjoy his evil successful Planning's .. Thats Fine , If Haseena stops Abhay to save Piya , I Don't want to Abhay to be hurt again , Othervise Sid's one more evil intention will get suCceed
Might Be Metz will become positive later On ..

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Metz is too Bevafa .. she has turned into cOmplete Evil Vampire ...
One mOre time Abhay gonna suffer ..
POor Abhay , haseena Alvays stops Only Abhay not Sid ... Duuhhh ..
Eagerly want to watCh Out the Video ..

Metz will be shown Evil Becoz she has Sid's Blood in her veins that made her Vampire..!! Haseena stopped Abhay bcoz she cares for his Life..though undead..!! Sid has all the Evil Powers that makes him more powerful to Hurt Abhay Physically ..But I guess He has other Plans that'll give pain in Abhay's heart..!! It wuld be rather Emotions Atayechar..!!

Maybe Metz is also Usin' Sid to take his Abhayendra Back , as Sid will also get a Lesson One day .. how long he will enjoy his evil successful Planning's .. Thats Fine , If Haseena stops Abhay to save Piya , I Don't want to Abhay to be hurt again , Othervise Sid's one more evil intention will get suCceed
Might Be Metz will become positive later On ..

Hmm , I know Metz is here to claim Abhayandra..n if she really loves him one fine episode Metz will become Maithili n a changed positive Vampire..
Sid ko Metz hi ek lesson teach kar sak ti hai..!! Evil cuts Evil..!! n sometimes, when you create an Evil to destroy others it may back fire..!! 
AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Yea, Haseena should stop his son from harms way, cause i mean its important that he survives even without Piya even if he said my life has no meaning without Piya anyways, right? puhleez. instead of helping him to attack Sid, she makes him unconsious and stops him???? seriously creatives, try harder. And well that much for Abhays safety 'silence' , Piya safely ends up in a coffin,lol.

Sad, really sad, these creatives never put a small spot of light for long in Piyas state. poor girl.

Edited by AbhiL - 11 May 2011 at 4:49am
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiL

Yea, Haseena should stop his son from harms way, cause i mean its important that he survives even without Piya even if he said my life has no meaning without Piya anyways, right? puhleez. instead of helping him to attack Sid, she makes him unconsious and stops him???? seriously creatives, try harder. And well that much for Abhays safety 'silence' , Piya safely ends up in a coffin,lol.

Sad, really sad, these creatives never put a small spot of light for long in Piyas state. poor girl.

For Haseena her both the son's r equally important , she's a Mother after all..!!
She has made Abhay unconscious becoz she wants him to survive..
She sure that Sid has the capacity to harm Abhay..!!
And yes Abhay will regret that he culdn't save Pia..when he'll get to know that she was lying inside the coffin since a year..!! Well we can't blame Abhay Nor Pia they r Victim after all..!!
AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
^^ well, i understand that she is a mother, for the very same reason i mean she could gather help from Chand, and all 3 would attack Sid to stop him(not harm him though), then he would have no chance to harm Abhay. and also Piya, as a mother she had seen how much Piya means for Abhay and how much he would in pain afterwards of loosing her. but guess these creatives just wanna get to their twist  in any possible way even at some points illogical. guess its cause Sid is planning to leave the show, since they need a new villan they r gonna introduce Maithali in his place.

Edited by AbhiL - 11 May 2011 at 5:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlpenliebeNIDIZ

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=AbhiL]^^ well, i understand that she is a mother, for the very same reason i mean she could gather help from Chand, and all 3 would attack Sid to stop him(not harm him though), then he would have no chance to harm Abhay. and also Piya, as a mother she had seen how much Piya means for Abhay and how much he would in pain afterwards of loosing her. but guess these creatives just wanna get to their twist  in any possible way even at some points illogical. guess its cause Sid is planning to leave the show, since they need a new villan they r gonna introduce Maithali in his place. [/QUOTE]
Yup, Metz wuld be the next Big thing in the show, n they had to take up this decision to make a way for Sid.. Story has many bloopers n all illogical element angles, thats bcoz they take unwise creative decisions..!!
 Now when we have got clear written news I don't wanna see any replacements ..But they can show that Sid send to prison or tomb by any1 may be Superiors Or Metz Hidden him with the help of spell.. n will return in future ..for few episodes just like they show Danish..Returning..we never expected him back..!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index