Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBB: 200 Yrs After..UtubeVideo Link Updated!! - Page 3

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AbhiL

Yea, Haseena should stop his son from harms way, cause i mean its important that he survives even without Piya even if he said my life has no meaning without Piya anyways, right? puhleez. instead of helping him to attack Sid, she makes him unconsious and stops him???? seriously creatives, try harder. And well that much for Abhays safety 'silence' , Piya safely ends up in a coffin,lol.

Sad, really sad, these creatives never put a small spot of light for long in Piyas state. poor girl.

For Haseena her both the son's r equally important , she's a Mother after all..!!
She has made Abhay unconscious becoz she wants him to survive..
She sure that Sid has the capacity to harm Abhay..!!
And yes Abhay will regret that he culdn't save Pia..when he'll get to know that she was lying inside the coffin since a year..!! Well we can't blame Abhay Nor Pia they r Victim after all..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiL thumbnail
^^ well, i understand that she is a mother, for the very same reason i mean she could gather help from Chand, and all 3 would attack Sid to stop him(not harm him though), then he would have no chance to harm Abhay. and also Piya, as a mother she had seen how much Piya means for Abhay and how much he would in pain afterwards of loosing her. but guess these creatives just wanna get to their twist  in any possible way even at some points illogical. guess its cause Sid is planning to leave the show, since they need a new villan they r gonna introduce Maithali in his place. Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=AbhiL]^^ well, i understand that she is a mother, for the very same reason i mean she could gather help from Chand, and all 3 would attack Sid to stop him(not harm him though), then he would have no chance to harm Abhay. and also Piya, as a mother she had seen how much Piya means for Abhay and how much he would in pain afterwards of loosing her. but guess these creatives just wanna get to their twist  in any possible way even at some points illogical. guess its cause Sid is planning to leave the show, since they need a new villan they r gonna introduce Maithali in his place. [/QUOTE]
Yup, Metz wuld be the next Big thing in the show, n they had to take up this decision to make a way for Sid.. Story has many bloopers n all illogical element angles, thats bcoz they take unwise creative decisions..!!
 Now when we have got clear written news I don't wanna see any replacements ..But they can show that Sid send to prison or tomb by any1 may be Superiors Or Metz Hidden him with the help of spell.. n will return in future ..for few episodes just like they show Danish..Returning..we never expected him back..!!
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab toh bhagwan bhi pia ko nahi bacha sakta hai.bechare abhay ko apna pyaar phir se khona padega
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the video. Going to watch.
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting twist...thx for sharing...
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Nidz for sharing the news as well as the link
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Where is the utube link? Plz help me!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i can't believe maithilli is a bewafa...how the hell can she hug sid when she told clearly to sid that he can never be her love...she always loved abhayendra...that means even in her human days she was two timing both brothers...

poor piya gor stucked in all this mess...how i wish she never fall in love with abhay...because of his dark past...it got affected the whole life of piya...

poor abhay he is going to suffer too...and will be shattered to know that maithilli betrayed him big time...and he curse that every moment when he had cried...pine for maithilli at the jungle grave which he created for her...

she is one evil vampire...

i can't wait to see suks vampire avtaar...she will be rocking it...i am not surprised of her playing a negative character because she had played in agle janam...and was fantastic in it...i am more thrilled to see her in vampire avtaar...she is going to be one sexy vampire...
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woaah i legit cant wait :$ 
the metz -abhay-piya triangle is gonna be worth watching i hope because it has so much potential! my expectations are high now :P