Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

He made Entry in the serial too late , so voh apne Super Powers aur inCrease kar raha hogaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

or may be b'coz Abhay is a Vegetarian Vampire  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shyams - 12 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

ohk now i get it...Haseena stops Abhay bcoz she knew Sid is more powerful and Abhay will get hurt...and she does that death grip with Abhay..

thanks  

Not exactly the death grip.. But similar to that she just ,has made Abhay Unconscious..!! And Now I don't blame Abhay for not reaching n saving Pia..
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shyams

or may be b'coz Abhay is a Vegetarian Vampire  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sid drinks Gurp Gurp Blood ... πŸ˜†isi ka asar hay .. πŸ˜† and Abhay doesn't do these things ..
NIDIZ thumbnail

Metz is too Bevafa .. she has turned into cOmplete Evil Vampire ...
One mOre time Abhay gonna suffer ..
POor Abhay , haseena Alvays stops Only Abhay not Sid ... Duuhhh ..
Eagerly want to watCh Out the Video ..

Metz will be shown Evil Becoz she has Sid's Blood in her veins that made her Vampire..!! Haseena stopped Abhay bcoz she cares for his Life..though undead..!! Sid has all the Evil Powers that makes him more powerful to Hurt Abhay Physically ..But I guess He has other Plans that'll give pain in Abhay's heart..!! It wuld be rather Emotions Atayechar..!!
NIDIZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks for the update, Nidz. i guess Haseena just wants Abhay safe because his emotions cloud his thinking and powers. Haseena cares about Piya but in today's date, Abahy is omni-important to her and Chaand.

As for Metz, if am seeing it right, the chick is fooling Sid and ultimately her goal would be Abhay and an evil intention as a complimentary gift.

Any time ...
Hmm, I'm Telling u again But I do feel that chick has been transformed completely into Evil Blood..n She neither loves Sid Nor Abhay,that Maithili was different She loved Abhayandra..But I think she's for Real Metz..!!
In the end her ultimate goal wuld be Power n Survival..!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes poco, i too think metz is also using sid just to get her love abhenyendra back who has now become piya's abhay..and i too guess sid is doing d same to metz just to get d ring from d raichands..and so far as piya is concerned dis problem is all because of her jasoosi..i am not angry with her but rather felt pity bcoz had she listened to abhay dis wud have never happened..
NIDIZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Thanks
So Haseena stopped Abhay to save him πŸ˜• and btw how is Sid more powerful then Abhay ? πŸ˜•

Sid is using all Evil ways to increase his Powers, Like Drinking Human Blood where as Abhay survives on Animal Blood..n Besides How many girls blood Sid has drank till now..??
And Abhay I hardly find him having even the Animal wala .. Haseena knows this n thats why ...Abh samjhe jo bachchaye khana khata nahi unka 
Mommy kya haal kar ti hai..πŸ˜†
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Metz will be shown Evil Becoz she has Sid's Blood in her veins that made her Vampire..!! Haseena stopped Abhay bcoz she cares for his Life..though undead..!! Sid has all the Evil Powers that makes him more powerful to Hurt Abhay Physically ..But I guess He has other Plans that'll give pain in Abhay's heart..!! It wuld be rather Emotions Atayechar..!!

Maybe Metz is also Usin' Sid to take his Abhayendra Back , as Sid will also get a Lesson One day .. how long he will enjoy his evil successful Planning's .. Thats Fine , If Haseena stops Abhay to save Piya , I Don't want to Abhay to be hurt again , Othervise Sid's one more evil intention will get suCceed
Might Be Metz will become positive later On ..

NIDIZ thumbnail

Maybe Metz is also Usin' Sid to take his Abhayendra Back , as Sid will also get a Lesson One day .. how long he will enjoy his evil successful Planning's .. Thats Fine , If Haseena stops Abhay to save Piya , I Don't want to Abhay to be hurt again , Othervise Sid's one more evil intention will get suCceed
Might Be Metz will become positive later On ..

Hmm , I know Metz is here to claim Abhayandra..n if she really loves him one fine episode Metz will become Maithili n a changed positive Vampire..
Sid ko Metz hi ek lesson teach kar sak ti hai..!! Evil cuts Evil..!! n sometimes, when you create an Evil to destroy others it may back fire..!! 
AbhiL thumbnail
Yea, Haseena should stop his son from harms way, cause i mean its important that he survives even without Piya even if he said my life has no meaning without Piya anyways, right? puhleez. instead of helping him to attack Sid, she makes him unconsious and stops him???? seriously creatives, try harder. And well that much for Abhays safety 'silence' , Piya safely ends up in a coffin,lol.

Sad, really sad, these creatives never put a small spot of light for long in Piyas state. poor girl.
Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago