Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Abha's New Avatar - Article & Pics

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Abha's New Avatar ...

When it's time for a time leap on a Hindi soap, creative ideas for experimentation in looks and fashion begin to flow rather easily as there's always scope for a heroine to don a new avatar! So, the upcoming 3 year leap on Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli sees actor Suhasi Dhami rubbing her hands in glee as here comes an opportunity for the lovely lady to try her hand at a glam new look.

Like most typical Rajshri bahu-betiyaan, Suhasi's character Abha has so far been draped in heavy sarees and beautiful salwar kameezes with a lot of ornate work. Come Thursday, 12th May, and you'll see Abha with soft curls descending down her shapely back, a backless blouse that accentuates her fine figure, a lot of pastel chiffon and georgette sarees that have a sensuous feel and minimal make-up to let her natural beauty shine through.

"I look forward to the subtle changes we're bringing in Abha's look as my fans will get to see a different aspect of my personality. As an actor, it's important to be versatile and be able to carry off different looks and styles with elan. The stylist have done a great job and I love the results. Let's hope the fans appreciate the effort too!"

In the post-leap phase, Abha will find herself in a fix as she's spent the last 3 years of her life with Ranchod without according him the place a husband should enjoy in a woman's life. While she is deeply indebted to him, her heart still pines for Karan who she believes could still be alive. Just as she is about to write off any last hopes of re-uniting with Karan and is on the verge of wearing Ranchod's mangalsutra, Karan appears on the scene. Will Karan come to terms with Abha having lived practically like man-and-wife with his look-alike Ranchod? Will Ranchod be left heartbroken as Abha runs into Karan's arms or will he emerge triumphant and walk away with the bride?

To find out, stay tuned to Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli at 8:30 PM every Monday to Friday on Zee TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not sure if I'm suppose to be excited about this leap...wow 3 years is a long time...I will not accept that Abha and Karan are separated for so long
riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Gosh man... any ways what did she get Baby yaa baba????? wi8ing for 2morow...:)
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
new abha looking stunning
its alittle bit like choti bahu 1
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abha looks stunning with her new look
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she looks awseom..love the hair..awesome..MUAH!
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she looks GORGEOUS!!! i like the change :)
sanjananrvkr thumbnail

Cant complain about the design and costumes folks at Rajshri, but as I said I wish Ranchod's wardrobe be expanded. Dont mind the loud dressing, but need to see more than that blue and white "kill" t-shirt and the second almond yellow t-shirt. I think today he had a different colored shirt (sucks man sirf 3 t-shirts in 5 months). SB ka heir - aisse kaisse chalega. 😉 But again all the green is is being funneled for his wife to look gorgeous - guess that makes it justifiable...huh.????

riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys looks lyk again miscarriage... :(
pluviophile. thumbnail
She looks so pretty with tht hair nd Thanks!!!