FF: What Drashti & Gurmeet feel for each other.

Posted: 12 years ago
Drashti Dhami to Gurmeet:

"If there is any place in this world I feel myself complete is in your arms."

Gurmeet to Drashti Dhami:

"Love is not about being with one another,it is about feeling the presence of one whom you love even if in someone else's arms."

Vikrant Khatri to both:

"The only people I wish and pray for selflessly with intense and true desires from bottom of my heart other than me and my mom it is for you both."

Nothing official about it,just what fans feel for them and since it is next to impossible fans just keep assuring themselves becoz in their vision there is no pair better than this pair in the world.

Do share your feelings too.
Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
i appreciate ur attachment wd both gurmeet n drashti...i like d way u get affected by nything wch s done wd their characterization in geet dat can have effect on their fan following...👏
Originally posted by prst

i appreciate ur attachment wd both gurmeet n drashti...i like d way u get affected by nything wch s done wd their characterization in geet dat can have effect on their fan following...👏
Ya I just love to see them together and i pray from bottom of my heart that they act together for long and long time Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
thanks folks and do write your feelings too guys

well said.  Perfectly, Both of them made for each other. I Love both of them unconditionally.

sounds interesting
cont soon

wud share more and you do share what you feel in lines and words.
Originally posted by Drashtisfriend

Drashti Dhami to Gurmeet:

"If there is any place in this world I feel myself complete is in your arms."

Gurmeet to Drashti Dhami:

"Love is not about being with one another,it is about feeling the presence of one whom you love even if in someone else's arms."

Vikrant Khatri to both:

"The only people I wish and pray for selflessly with intense and true desires from bottom of my heart other than me and my mom it is for you both."

Nothing official about it,just what fans feel for them and since it is next to impossible fans just keep assuring themselves becoz in their vision there is no pair better than this pair in the world.

Do share your feelings too.
urgent message:

dear we need to voice r opinion and comment more and more..i am  giving u links comment and ask others to coment as well...post it where ever you can..post the topic and spread the message..

Either they have to improve or Maansingh and Swati Pandey have to return