Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How to get Ahem Gopi together? - Page 2

Poll

What one thing could actually work to get ahem and gopi together?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi should the Ahem to a chair and do lap dance. Ahem toh gaya kaam se
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Gopi should ignore Ahem becoz frm first episode we were watching ahem nafrath to gopi now i would love to watch the opposite
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

How everyone here is mercyless, wants Aham to fall sick.
Nt gud, then how i'l bear the crap seeing him on bed, no NST no NHQ.

Plz mujh pe to taras khao...

Btw i hv also voted for the same...
sachin 
I voted for the last option aur mera answer maine dekho pichle page par likha hai😉

first of all gopi should stop doing that aemji aemji
bechare aemji ko do pal ka chain to do😆 and should do whatever kokila tells her to do and stop using her brain(the file episode-jhooth bolna paap hai]
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

sachin 

I voted for the last option aur mera answer maine dekho pichle page par likha hai😉

first of all gopi should stop doing that aemji aemji
bechare aemji ko do pal ka chain to do😆 and should do whatever kokila tells her to do and stop using her brain(the file episode-jhooth bolna paap hai]

thats true... aur usko woh ghoongat lena bhi chodna hoga - as soon as she sees ahem, she quickly gets that ghoongat😆
Originally posted by: smallwonder

thats true... aur usko woh ghoongat lena bhi chodna hoga - as soon as she sees ahem, she quickly gets that ghoongat😆

ghoonghat ki aad se dilbar ka deedar adhoora rehta hai😆 i guess kangdi should make her listen to this song😆
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aham dosnt like gopi because of her illetracy if gopi becomes litterate then there is a  chance so i will go with third one
Doll78 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirv

Ahem's problem is that Gopi is un-educated. I think the solution is clear. Hope that day comes soon.

She must be educated and smart to get his attention.

mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi

I voted for Ahem to fall sick.. since i thought it was the best option. however, knowing Ahem, such a thankless guy he is.. i think it is better if they introduce some new male member entering the family, may be young, handsome, unmarried cousin of Ahem or Jigar, who will adore Gopi and thus make Ahem jealous..

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my opinion, Ahem can get closer to Gopi

1. If she becomes a little more polished and speaks a little faster. Ahem probably is falling asleep before Gopi finishes her sentence
2. Gopi Saves Koki's life. YES you heard it. He did not change even when Gopi saved his life from that snake. i think it will work if she saves Koki's life
3. become educated alittle and talk and understand some english