•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry guys jsut news dekhrha tha u me aurt v main everyone sad akshi got mc and akshi 's maayke wale akshi ko lile the and everyone wasso sad and two families support akshi adn varsha brough annanya and akshi uske saath thi and really very emotional seg ment acha hua rajshri and gay3 and two families naksh saath akshi ka dil behalaya and akshi ws looking so sad

i knwo idont want to visit froum jsut yeh segmetn dekhkar kuch laga jsut i  post this one

even daadi and rajshri vish shoruya and varsha everyone came and be with her and went from there naksh ke saath dinos bhi the
wer was naitik??wat was akshi wearing???plz dr update full!!!
Akshara was looking like a murdi yaar... ekdum mari hui...Naitik was there in green tee...Dadi, Vish, Rajshri, Varsha n Shaurya have come to meet her n give her dilaasa...Akshara looked very sad...😔 😔 then it just showed ki sab usse baat kar rahe tha...she hugged Rajshri n i think she was crying...halka sa...then she was taking Ananya godh mein...awww yaar... use bohot pyaar karti hai...
reporter said ki umeed karte hai jaldi hi Akshara ki giodh phir se bhar jayegi...😃
they didn't show any interview...just a scene where they had come over...bas...
Akshara was wearing yellow saree...
Edited by Tafseer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aksharafan

wer was naitik??wat was akshi wearing???plz dr update full!!!

Naitik  was  also  there...akshi  was  in a simple yellow  sari  and  less  jewellry...an  imotional  scene...sab  akshi  ko  hug  kar  raha  tha...koi  comversation  nahi  tha...just bg  voice...ananya  ko  dekhkar  akshi  ko  rona  aati  hai...usse  udakar  kiss  kar  rahi  thi.
thanx for the update di..
y u dont want to visit the forum??
plz jaldi link bhi update karna!!!
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

thanx for the update di..
y u dont want to visit the forum??
cant see naksh suiffering yaar cant take any morejsut news dekhrahi thi so i felt update kardoon bas

Thanks 4 sharing!
M feeling so sad for Akshi...Annanya ko dekhkar usko kitna dukh ho raha hoga,for her own child..😭
Ek baat yeh achchi hui ki both families r supportin each odr.
can anyone give link please if u can