Kanha inside and Dev revealed as RP - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
😃 well said Chalhov.. very good point. wow!

but i don't think it will be announced soon, some vign will happen.
Because they are expecting Rohan's birthday and following everything according to that who si not the real RP.

if DEv is the RP then it will be DEv's birthday that should be followed, not Rohan's, so will the lawyer come and reveal it on Rohan's birthday..? I don't know whether Cv will follow that way,

but for now BB is believing it is Rohan and following it with that wish, she doesn't know it is  Dev

i don't know; some mismatching i can see there..

will they let Radhika understand Dev 's real mind set up, his position everything in that house, prior to revealing his identity!!!

but anyway, i am loving this plot, and let see how it goes..

and  your point make total sense...

Thanks all for reading and liking my post and also some  giving ur POV as well which is equally interesting.😃

I am liking this track and it is interesting to see all are acting well and hope CVs keep this story interesting.
Chalhov,

This plot is interesting, can be made still better if they pay attention to details.  Infact I had given my feedback to ZEE on their site and much to my surprise I even got a reply--although it was a standard one, I have not got it so far.  The channel must also be thinking it is high time they pay attention to the voice of the audience.

I have a feeling that it may be revealed that Rohan is not the youngest pota, but there is one more pota who is Dev.  Since nobody knows that Radhika is Dev's wife she may be indirectly helping Dev without anyone knowing about it.  another important aspect is --BB knows part of the will and if it is revealed that Dev is the youngest grandson and it is his wife who will be the officially CB then you will have the greedy Shanthi also coming into the fray.

Lot of mirch-masala.  Hope TRPS are doing good.  
Edited by radha_bilahari - 12 years ago
Radha what reply did the Zeetv give u
your thought is very good Chalhov... but i don't think the cvs think that deeply into the story... they certainly don't pay too much attention to detail... if they did they wouldn't have left so many loose ends in the story thus far... 

but lets hope they do follow the story in the way you're thinking and move faster with it...