Kanha inside and Dev revealed as RP

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I think with the installation of Kanha idol in the temple till now hidden and kept outside will result ,in the track of Dev .Till now Dev is hidden thought of like a orphan and servant but now his actual birth mystery will come out.Dev was  trained and brought up to take all the RP responsibilities as Virat is only interested in position,authority control money and not the work related to the position and Rohan a good for nothing spoilt playboy who is only interested in fun and shoving off the responsibilities so Dev is the all rounder where the RP work is considered. This way hidden and safe till now he is properly trained.
  The precap yesterday where Radhika tells Kanha now u will get your rightful place and I will be properly worship you in front of all to me seemed to have a double meaning and this is my POV. Your thoughts Friends.
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well said chalhov and even i was thinking the same. well everything depends on cvs and what are they going to reveal with the current track...
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Chalhov for initiating this post.

There is a strong possibility that Dev's identity may be revealed.  This needs to be Dev track.  Since they are following the other rasams, it may take a little while.  By next week we will have Rohan's birthday, may be more drama then.
chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree wid you...waiting for the track when the cv's will reveal the truth of dev's birth...who r his actual parents... many more things to come out
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Chalhov--for the post and your thoughts---
The track can be very interesting---

Radhika won the first round--was able to get the temple opened---and is slowly gaining Dadaji confidence and it looks like probably Daima (from SBS segment)...

Dev is still upset with the whole turn of events (and can't blame him from his POV)...

In the eyes of BB, Rohan is already married before the age of 23 years, so now she is probably waiting for the "big announcement" ---and he be declared as a RP---so will it be that is when it is revelaed that Dev is the chotta potha?---That's a possibility-----

I am really liking this track---

fatssrilanka thumbnail
I don't think it'l reveal so soon. Something might happen & the will also might not be read,since Rohan isn't in his sense.It could be that it'l postponed till Rohan gets alright.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wondering if Dadiji include Dev in his will? I'm sure he has!  Yeah maybe on Rohan birthday everyone finds out about Dev?  Who he is really is? And Dev is going to look for his parents.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i dont think dev and or anyone else will find out that dev is the lost grandson so soon they might have to wait till rohan is completey well(but that might take too long)
loving the episods maybe all the crticing of the writers is paying off(in my dreams)whatever the reason cb2 love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks chalhov for sharing such a beautiful thought
i din't think this way really a wonderful thought and hope happens this way
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't been waatching the serial from the beginning, so I don't know whao Dev is in this family. Could someone please tell?