Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Love @ The Restroom (Page 3)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whatthefrack

He he Smile. Okay I will post something when it strikes me Big smile I might write out a typical scene between these two which the channel guys can adopt for one of the episodes Wink
go ahead bro...Thumbs Up
infact my eyes r now itching to read ur would-be post...LOL
wat to do...LOL aftr all ur going to write a scene abt our nxt fav couple ie stiffness n freak out queeen...Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FORAM123

yes, no one can save our  chanderCry Cry Cry
Cry

who is worried about chanderTongue i was thinking who will save our alka from this tubelight hotte's 'I-dont-know-I-dont-see-I-dont-realize' wala attitude!LOL but now im happy...coz alka ke hero ne re-entry le liya hainDancingParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthefrack-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sv003

He he Smile thanks Foram. Actually I was thinking a better idea would be to upgrade Chander's processor from a 386 to Core 2 Duo at the very least. Just throw in some more RAM too so that that guy can stop acting stunned with the commands issue by Alka and respond in real time LOL.
excellent idea bro...ClapWink
how abt intel core i5 processor bro...?
he will act even faster...ROFL

P.S but.. a problems can be that... a trojan virus called freak out queen will den attack the opperating system...Angry n the more deadly virus called again a trojan horse will attack the whole thing...Angry

Wow. dont go so geeky on me Tongue. i5 processor then with an antivirus should do the job. Seriously everytime somebody speaks to Chander he goes like ...

1. Accepting input
2. Reading input
3. Processing input
4. Accessing hard-disk
5. Reading hard-disk
Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

He reminds me of Antikythera Mechanism...the ancient mechanical computerROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ankita1605 - 11 May 2011 at 5:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthefrack-Swetha-

whatthefrack Senior Member
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita1605

Originally posted by sv003

He he Smile thanks Foram. Actually I was thinking a better idea would be to upgrade Chander's processor from a 386 to Core 2 Duo at the very least. Just throw in some more RAM too so that that guy can stop acting stunned with the commands issue by Alka and respond in real time LOL.
excellent idea bro...ClapWink
how abt intel core i5 processor bro...?
he will act even faster...ROFL

P.S but.. a problems can be that... a trojan virus called freak out queen will den attack the opperating system...Angry n the more deadly virus called again a trojan horse will attack the whole thing...Angry

Wow. dont go so geeky on me Tongue. i5 processor then with an antivirus should do the job. Seriously everytime somebody speaks to Chander he goes like ...

1. Accepting input
2. Reading input
3. Processing input
4. Accessing hard-disk
5. Reading hard-disk
Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

He reminds me of Antikythera Mechanism...the ancient mechanical computerROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Any computer from any part of the universe will be faster than Chandu baba ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index