whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🀒🀒🀒

I must tell you folks, Dettol should start sponsoring this show big time soon. Not only does Chander start kissing Alka's hand outside a restroom, Mr. Stiffness tops that act by kissing the hand of Freak Out Queen AFTER she has come out of the restroom. Yikes. And imagine Mulayam kissing Mayawati's hand like that. Bitter political foes my foot, its all common sense under the bus 😑😑.  Right after they show that Mr. Stiffness and Freak Out Queen are opponents in a nasty political fight with Mr. Stiffness breaking the law, these two are now singing, dancing, making merry together but mind you not yet rolling in the hay 🀣. Thankfully Mrs. Stiffness has arrived otherwise who knows, that little kiss on the hand could have traveled upwards given some more time 🀒.

Anywho, as predicted not only Freak Out Queen comes prancing out, she actually shoves aside Alka to take her place and show up in front of Mr. Stiffness 😑. Nice move 😑. Yeeeaaah. Problem solved. And Mr. Stiffness can still live in his delusional hammed up world, continuing to fantasize about Freak Out Queen and Chander . And Chander can continue acting dumb about the intentions of Freak Out Queen, even a cow grazing on the sets can guess Freak Out Queen's evil designs on Chander , but not Chander himself.

Moving on, its time for the wedding bells πŸ₯±. Chander has now got the Hail Mary Pass into NNT's household now. Papa Stiffness is least bothered about it. Just a few episodes ago, he didn't want to hear even Chander's name uttered in the house. For daring to say that, Mataji has now planted Chander right on top of his nose and rubbing his nose summarily to the ground. How can so much hurt egos heal so fast is a question to be asked πŸ˜•. The answer would be since the channel guys have decided to banish common sense outside the solar system. Its not even the 10th planet.

So finally we arrive at the 15th century castle which looks abandoned at first glance from only one panned shot provided by our famous cameraman and director. Seems like they scaled the compound wall and hurriedly took some shots before the guard dogs chased them away. Hell it is not even decorated 😑. Surely estate manager has fallen on very bad times and on top of that two suitcases of cash for Papa Stiffness means the only dresses they have left are the ones they are wearing for the marriage 😭. Really, bare bone walls, sparse furniture, pedestrian decoration for a marriage, the bank guys will now call him to give him a personal loan 🀣. Papa Stiffness for some weird reason is smiling like a Cheshire cat. We will see that when Alka and Chander give you some good news about their intentions πŸ‘. Mr. Stiffness has a half-stitched "sehraa" on which is tightly wound around his face and rest of it is .. meh. Really why are these guys  nickle and diming on the production quality with such low quality sets and overall art direction is beyond me. Dang.

Quite naturally the first act on this show for the new Mrs. Stiffness is crying out heartily for having to put up with Mr. Stiffness' hamming. Estate Manager consoles her and says that she has been paid good money for this show so deal with it πŸ˜†. Anywho the marriage I guess happens πŸ₯± without much ado. But somehow for Alka there is a surprise. Mr. Roadblock has arrived (the guy looks way smarter than Mr. Stiffness, can they swap their roles?). I guess Mr. Roadblock will be now chasing Alka around at the behest of Papa Stiffness 😲 generally adding to the general  confusing and freak out acts of Freak Out Queen with Chander. Double Dang. God save the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish77 thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ awesome update.. mind freaking explanation.. hilarious 🀣
 maybe NNT will announce alka engagement with jay at the wedding... again a suprise enegagement announcement..😑
whatthefrack thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aish77

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ awesome update.. mind freaking explanation.. hilarious 🀣

maybe NNT will announce alka engagement with jay at the wedding... again a suprise enegagement announcement..😑

Yeah he could do that 😊. But Mataji is around, if he does that during the wedding, she will push Papa Stiffness into the "hawan" and that will be the end of the story 🀣
aish77 thumbnail

Yeah he could do that 😊. But Mataji is around, if he does that during the wedding, she will push Papa Stiffness into the "hawan" and that will be the end of the story 🀣
[/QUOTE]
then we will giv Mataji a standing ovation with three cheers for clearing the path for our CHALKAπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aish77

then we will giv Mataji a standing ovation with three cheers for clearing the path for our CHALKAπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘[/QUOTE]
but one more problem is there...
v will hav to push the freak out queen n the lanky stiffness also in the havanπŸ˜†ROFL... coz they will nvr let our chalka alone...😑

i dnt knw if mataji will push stiffness coz he is her son...
n also mataji will not push freak out queen... coz the very mention of the freak out queen name in some episode back made mataji dream n go in flashback😲...(though it was not shown to the viewers...)
also.. y was the freak out queen's bapu... asking abt savitri...( ie alka's motherπŸ˜•)...?
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
i had to devise that because you not seem transvestite . and since your 36 traits match your loved one mr. stiffness i thought its better to give you a more direct chance and voila you liked it  . i know i know as you read it you reached the state of BEN 10 .

seriouly i think you should watch pogo tv shows rather than puzzling yourself in these shows .
BEN10 FAN mr. frock will suit you a lot.

even human gods know that your pair with mr. stiffness is best outcome of many centuries experiments . 

on serious note . get a life bro. what you gonna do when the show ends . i think you have posters of stiffness all around you place . i can only hail your efforts .

but i think today you are a bit upset because he married naa but why worry about it use some
TANTRA-MANTRA which keep you busy all the  time .

Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago
whatthefrack thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajin90

your mrs.stiffness kissing AARTI hand is same process as you being glued to mr.stiffness .  GAURI is crying because you are still in leeching space mr.stiffness kundli like a KEETU.

man make something natural .last day someone WITH whole sas-bahu sense i.e nonsense claimed where is MRS.SAVITRI AND NITYANAND

and since you were missing your threesome partner GOVIND, all 3 of them i think at least by making their appearance answered some ranting spirits . really how people pass useless statements without opening up their narrow minds vision .

"mrs.stiffness kissing AARTI"? Did I miss something yesterdday? When did that happen? Inside or outside the restroom? Details please 🀣. Can someone explain what is going on with this show now 😲. Or Mr. Stiffness is going to get a sex change operation? Please don't add to the confusion like this πŸ˜•.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all let me appreciate for your one liner of your last post as i could n't get chance to that early .πŸ‘

"Seriously in the next episode I want Mayawati and Mulayam salsa dancing together."🀣

no one except you can come with this idea, awesome buddy. And i'm upset with chander's unhygienic behaviorπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ that i suggest Alka to drop him for recyclingπŸ€” and start chasing Mr. Roadblock. It is healthy for us, viewers, kuch dino ke liye "meggi noodles" se chutkara milegaπŸ˜† otherwise jaha chander jata hai, yeh waha pahoch jati hai, even now Abhi is also sniffing this twoπŸ˜†

whatthefrack thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FORAM123

first of all let me appreciate for your one liner of your last post as i could n't get chance to that early .πŸ‘

"Seriously in the next episode I want Mayawati and Mulayam salsa dancing together."🀣

no one except you can come with this idea, awesome buddy. And i'm upset with chander's unhygienic behaviorπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ that i suggest Alka to drop him for recyclingπŸ€” and start chasing Mr. Roadblock. It is healthy for us, viewers, kuch dino ke liye "meggi noodles" se chutkara milegaπŸ˜† otherwise jaha chander jata hai, yeh waha pahoch jati hai, even now Abhi is also sniffing this twoπŸ˜†

He he 😊 thanks Foram. Actually I was thinking a better idea would be to upgrade Chander's processor from a 386 to Core 2 Duo at the very least. Just throw in some more RAM too so that that guy can stop acting stunned with the commands issue by Alka and respond in real time πŸ˜†.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: whatthefrack

He he 😊 thanks Foram. Actually I was thinking a better idea would be to upgrade Chander's processor from a 386 to Core 2 Duo at the very least. Just throw in some more RAM too so that that guy can stop acting stunned with the commands issue by Alka and respond in real time πŸ˜†.

excellent idea bro...πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
how abt intel core i5 processor bro...?
he will act even faster...🀣

P.S but.. a problems can be that... a trojan virus called freak out queen will den attack the opperating system...😑 n the more deadly virus ie Mr. stiffness will attack the whole thing...😑
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago