Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Message to the CVs - 10th May 2011 (Page 2)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

It is posts such as these by you and other members of the forum that got me interested in watching BBAT  Smile

Thank you Infofan. 
Yes, there are some wonderful writers in this forum.

I am one of the old-timers in this forum, the writing kinds WinkBig smile Whether or not my writing can ever reach upto the level of the best ones here, I just used to write bcos I loved what I saw (in the episode). 

Earlier it used to feel I talked to myself ..now it is nice to see so many people coming in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Great Post Bee!!!!

The CV's deserves to hear our applauds and encouragement for the good job they are doing with the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5Infofan

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
let us all give credit where credit is due.  Good job creative team of bhagonwali!!! we are eagerly awaiting what you have in store for us in the future. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5Infofan

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

gardes, bhavni, eclipse, jp, oma - Thanks guys! With CVs doing SUPERLATIVE job episode after episode, I seem to be running short of adjectives in praise of them!

JP, I know, my post had nothing for discussion, that anyone would write something. So, special thanks to you for identifying that it had to be read by that someone of CVs representatives and hence bringing it back on page 1. Appreciate it very much.

you all have expressed and analysed the show so well..great job..wish I had more time to read every post..

hats off to you all..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index