what is karan's family doing???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 i dont understand what karan's family is doing by driving that pyschic lady away from the house??? they think everything she is a lie or really??? jagmohan, virmal are lawyers to know that someone just doesnt come to your house and gives you false hopes about karan.. now abha will never know about karan's whereabouts.. the cv's are insane.. comments plz...
well the family has been a bit  . i mean noone even bothered to find out what happened to karans body ( when they were told he supposedly died).     Big 🤪there by cvs. they just accepted ranchods word and ho hum got on with it

the writers of this show have made supposedly highly skilled people (jagmohan and co) and Arundhati as the doc look very foolish indeed by completely drifting away from their professions and appropriate behaviour expected

👎🏼
afghan33 and sahil70 I agreed. The characters are acting dumb and foolish. Before everyone has faith and believed in Abha, what happen all of a sudden and Pratibha she is acting like Shaili a wicked witch. If the cv's are doing all this to prolong the show they misled the actors in the way the should act,  more so trying to do the same to Abha's character. Don't even talk about that doctor, she is acting as a freak than a doctor with no patience.
My thoughts exactly!!! I CANNOT for the life of me believe that the wife has held on to hopes that her husband is alive but his PARENTS (Especially MOM) has sooo quickly accepted his death!!! And are ready to move on! Gimme a break!!!!!! The people who feel the most about a CHILD's death are the parents!! That's a lifetime loss that can hardly be overcome. Spouses move on eventually but for parents it takes a 100 times longer to do so. What the heck are the CVs showing!!!😡
Totally agree. That is what I was telling my sister last couple of days. How can a mother give up on her own kid, the one she loved all her life as shown in multiple episods including singapore episodes.

Now, pratibha's character looks more like that of Shaili's. CV's are one clueless and hopeless writers. I cannot believe they have been so succesful all this while. May be the viewers are getting smarter and Cvs are still stuck in those old times wherein viewers would just watch whatever is on TV.

The ratings will definitely take a hit. The storyline has no continuity nor logic. It like someone writing it on pills or drinks, completely clueless.
Originally posted by sahil70

well the family has been a bit  . i mean noone even bothered to find out what happened to karans body ( when they were told he supposedly died).     Big 🤪there by cvs. they just accepted ranchods word and ho hum got on with it

the writers of this show have made supposedly highly skilled people (jagmohan and co) and Arundhati as the doc look very foolish indeed by completely drifting away from their professions and appropriate behaviour expected

👎🏼
exactly !!! they quickly believed ranchod and yet continued to be antagonistic towards him... made absolutely no sense!!!!
Very difficult to believe this story line. But I am still watching it.