Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi : Koki's Vau to Aham's Patni

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved Kokila in yesterday's epi...she was at her Best...dint leave a single chance to hit hard on Aham's Head, Brain (if there is any), Heart (if its not stone) and Ego (which is as big as Everest)...

But what I loved the most
(obviously following by Nazim or Aham and his Off White Sherwai + Golden Embroidery...esp that Heart Design on the "V" Neck...and then his Killing Looks every time Koki fired her words when ever he looked at her shocked...
oopss...topic was abt Koki and I started my blabbering abt Aham...
hehehe me the AD...)

so back to the topic...first time ever during all the Lecture Session Koki addressed Gopi as "Ur Wife..Gopi" to Aham but not "Meri Gopi Vau"

I was so so happy that finally Koki is thinking and using her brain to make Aham think...that Gopi is not just Modi Khandan Ki Badi Bahu and Kokila's Vau but most importantly she is Aham's Wife and he has to consider her as his Wife,
and has to Give her Respect if Not Love...

And m just hoping that Kokila ka Aham Dikra will have change in his Heart and Brain soon...otherwise we are here to Bajao his Band more...

*hiding myself from Bee, Sam, Mom, shelly...as I was harsh to Aham...pretty unlike of me...*
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It indeed was a nice change to see Koki giving a much required and long over-due piece of her mind to her beloved dikra...Before being Koki's vau or Modi's eldest bahu, she is Ahem's wife and that has to be kept in mind. Till now she had been just thought of and cared as a bahu but it was nice seeing Koki emphasizing on her being Ahem's wife. Atleast Nani and her Sandook knocked the right sense into koki and made her realize the most important thing..
Am so looking forward for more such thrashings for Ahem, he surely deserves them before he can think with his own head πŸ˜†..

Luv atop
Telly_Addict thumbnail
@atop...thanx a lot for replying...
and believe me I used to hate sandook track for wasting the weeks...but now m loving it that first Nani put some akal in her dikri's brain and now her dikri is trying the same with her dikra...lol in hierarchy ...

but would love to see change in Aham after this so called Lecture...
atop thumbnail
Sadhli, I should be the one thanking you for your gracious welcomeπŸ˜ƒ

yeah, even that sandook track got on my nerves and I just wanted it to end as soon as possible because it was just adding upto to utter time-wastage and I was kinda sick of it..But boy! it ended with a direction and brought about a change in kokila's thinking because if there is someone who can show light to Ahem, it is Kokila..Of course the real worth of Gopi should be realized by his own self too but then before that happens, he needs to see the clear picture and that can be done only by Kokila cause Ahem is too blinded by his ego and hatred for Gopi that he even has forgotten that she is a human being.
So all in all sandook track did brought about a positive change towards the end.
And I too hope that Ahem starts seeing Gopi as a human being first and then everything else shall follow..

Luv atop
Edited by atop - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kokila is on a mission since Naani told her that Gopi's husband has not accepted her. The mission is simple get Aham to accept his wife, so now even in her mind she is thinking of Gopi as Aham's wife and her Bahu and not only bahu as she did previously. 
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jai shri krishna Sadhliben 
 I am sooo gladdd !!   Koki aunty jii  gave a nice drill into our Dikra's   head ... Hope we see possible change inn ahem   for  good

Lekha
Edited by -Destiny- - 12 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Agree with all the points stated. Rightly mentioned the sandook track was useful in hindsight. We got to see the depths UrShi could go to.

And now Koki is on Mission Gopi the patni. Earlier, it was Mission Gopi the vau.
-
-
-
-
God help us & GoHem when her mission changes to : Mission Milan & Mission Grandkids! She'll be there with the decorated romantic rooms & v pills! 🀣

(Sorry couldn't resist the last part πŸ˜†)
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The way kokila address the situation was fantastic,  she understood he did not want to be with Gopi, how due to his hate he has become a stone, but i never would have thought she would have said that he delibrately left Gopi  that was the icing  every word kokila said was true.   But it had him thinking in the garden which was a start.

Nani opened a can of worms which has sorted her dikra out  n now kokila will sort hers outπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago
atop thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Agree with all the points stated. Rightly mentioned the sandook track was useful in hindsight. We got to see the depths UrShi could go to.

And now Koki is on Mission Gopi the patni. Earlier, it was Mission Gopi the vau.
-
-
-
-
God help us & GoHem when her mission changes to : Mission Milan & Mission Grandkids! She'll be there with the decorated romantic rooms & v pills! 🀣

(Sorry couldn't resist the last part πŸ˜†)

@red: Ahem, that was quite a futuristic approach πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
and about the resist part, well it is better said than kept inside πŸ€£πŸ€£ After all, Kokila is known for her fierce determination πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Luv atop
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Destiny-

jai shri krishna Sadhliben I am sooo gladdd !! Koki aunty jii gave a nice drill into our Dikra's head ... Hope we see possible change inn ahem for good
Lekha

jai shree krishna to u too lekha ben.
And Aham's head is nw ful of 'Gopi ur wife' sort of echos.
N hope soon he wil listen n understand it.