Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

big fan of mohit (Page 4)

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Oh please...i completely disagree...i can understand ur sentiments dear...i think its because may be u dont like sanaya that much...this problem can only come when u dont like them equally...even i used to like mohit more...even now mohit more...but  as i know him quite well from the interviews ...and all ...i can say he is a very innocent , little shy and emotional person...he his more than happy with what he get...he consider his fans important...very important...u will find him thanking his fans in every interview...and when a emotional person loves anyone...than he/she  frequently speaks about the thing he/she love...and as sanaya is such an important person in his life...his to be wife...thus he just love discussing about her...he dont do it for publicity or something...its just ...he speaks...the words just come out...he just love his fans and just like to discuss his things with him...like he so sweetly said on his blog that he want to share the sketch he made of sanaya. , he dint feared his fans may not like that...because he loves them and just want to share ...he is a person for whom all the person's in the world are good...and if someone do bad with him than too he just ignores and move in a friendly way...i can say this ...because after spending two years on if...there are just to actors to whom i relate perfectly is rati and.mohit ...when it comes to acting...i love mayur/arti more but  if it comes on understanding...than i relate to mohit more...arjun is surprise package in mind...i can never judge what is actually going in his mind...but i keep trying...i can say this about mohit...because even i am a very emotional person...and even i do such things...LOL...

yes dear i totally agreed with you.so nice thought.he is very sweet and clear at heart.So he can't stop his felling for Sanaya.Even if i love something or some one i also can't stop myself for talking about him or her.so don't quote him wrong.he is so in love with her but he  has  also  love for his career.so don;t about it.WinkBtw, well said dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SG

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Oh please...i completely disagree...i can understand ur sentiments dear...i think its because may be u dont like sanaya that much...this problem can only come when u dont like them equally...even i used to like mohit more...even now mohit more...but  as i know him quite well from the interviews ...and all ...i can say he is a very innocent , little shy and emotional person...he his more than happy with what he get...he consider his fans important...very important...u will find him thanking his fans in every interview...and when a emotional person loves anyone...than he/she  frequently speaks about the thing he/she love...and as sanaya is such an important person in his life...his to be wife...thus he just love discussing about her...he dont do it for publicity or something...its just ...he speaks...the words just come out...he just love his fans and just like to discuss his things with him...like he so sweetly said on his blog that he want to share the sketch he made of sanaya. , he dint feared his fans may not like that...because he loves them and just want to share ...he is a person for whom all the person's in the world are good...and if someone do bad with him than too he just ignores and move in a friendly way...i can say this ...because after spending two years on if...there are just to actors to whom i relate perfectly is rati and.mohit ...when it comes to acting...i love mayur/arti more but  if it comes on understanding...than i relate to mohit more...arjun is surprise package in mind...i can never judge what is actually going in his mind...but i keep trying...i can say this about mohit...because even i am a very emotional person...and even i do such things...LOL...

yes dear i totally agreed with you.so nice thought.he is very sweet and clear at heart.So he can't stop his felling for Sanaya.Even if i love something or some one i also can't stop myself for talking about him or her.so don't quote him wrong.he is so in love with her but he  has  also  love for his career.so don;t about it.WinkBtw, well said dear.
thank god...i was clear...mujhe laga kisi ko samajh aayega bhi ya nahi..LOL...yaar i irritate people speaking about my loved ones many a times by mistake and i dont realise it...LOL...its just we cannot stop ourself...Smile...and mohit to kuch bolta hi nahi mere saamne...it happens when person is emotional and ya down to earth...who think that whole world his good...and just shares ...shares what is in the heart...Heart...

lakshmi_SG

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

thank god...i was clear...mujhe laga kisi ko samajh aayega bhi ya nahi..LOL...yaar i irritate people speaking about my loved ones many a times by mistake and i dont realise it...LOL...its just we cannot stop ourself...Smile...and mohit to kuch bolta hi nahi mere saamne...it happens when person is emotional and ya down to earth...who think that whole world his good...and just shares ...shares what is in the heart...Heart...

Oh..Dear again well said and yes you remind me my mohit's all the innocent nature again.I just love the way he talk.Like a small kid and yes both monaya really love  their fan so much.You know today i remember mohit's first interview from mjht;s curtain raiser.He talk like a small kid and said" you know mujhe to pyar ke bade mein kucch patta hi nahin"Why this munda is so sweet and down to earth.Day Dreaming

EtherealRati

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
come on stop making MIDS!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX..Enchanteur...MohitzPari.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
if u r true mohit fan then u should know and love him and accept him the way he is , he is awesomee person no need to clarify it , feel his love in those moments which u saw, u said u saw him after mjht talking abt sanaya then u didn't watch his all interviews showing his love for his fans whom he loves a lot recently his int where he mentioned fans r like his family ,we all know mohit sehgal with his own achievement which he got from mjht, sanaya is part of his life so no doubt she will be there in his talks and i m seriously proud with this fact, he is very loyal to his fans to his love ones thats gr8 thing don't u think so ? he has long way to go only waiting his come back 

if u r new here or u r silent reader kindly refrain urself posting such a topic which hurt sentiment of his fans 

Edited by aashizin - 11 May 2011 at 7:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGXDevilsDesireXP.Srinivas.MohitzPari.-Natasha-GulaabiAakhein.soniasharmin89..Enchanteur..

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Take ur nonsense somewhere else! Dnt give us Gyaan! We know what/ Who Mohit1 is ! he doesnt require Fans like YOU! OOPS MIDs like you to tell him whether he is right or not! he is sensible enough to understand that 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivas.MohitzPari.-Natasha-GulaabiAakhein...Enchanteur..ragzz.

-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thanx for ur Concern for Mohit!! But dear Sanaya has more concern for him then you! Smile
Welcome to the forumSmile

And next time sey Please show ur concern with ur Original ID.. it will be appreciated! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SG.MohitzPari.-Natasha-GulaabiAakhein.XSilentWishesX..Enchanteur..

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
discussion of personal life strictly not allowed
TOPIC CLOSED
MJHT DT

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ammykhanXDevilsDesireXP.Srinivas-Natasha-..Enchanteur..GulaabiAakhein..VanishingDreamCandYlicious_S-Jyotika-aashizinragzz.EtherealRatiNikki_Titli

Go to top