Miley Jab Hum Tum

big fan of mohit - Page 2

sarah27 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thnkx . for understanding . i also dont believe these rankings. i think i shouldnt say that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And yeah about your other points.. I think just how we love to speak about Monaya Monaya and Monaya.! 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜  Thats cuz we are CRAZZZily in love with them.!! πŸ˜† πŸ€ͺ  πŸ˜  In the same way Mohit is open and EXPRESSIVE about his feelings so he loves to speak about her.. πŸ˜³  Simple. πŸ˜‰   And yaar on a serious note, we SHOULD'NT discuss their personal life soo openly as we fans have got no right to discuss about their private life and that too on a public forum..   I think u are new to forum so just wanted to help u out..! πŸ˜³

Hope you have fun here..! πŸ€—
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't care abt the IF ratings...but I understand your POV sarah.
I know U mean well.. u r right he has gr8 potential and hopefully he will make a grand comeback... I am sure he must be concentrating on that !!
sarah27 thumbnail
ya i was a silent reader for abt one and half year. i know everything . but i will surely keep it in mind
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sarah27

ya i was a silent reader for abt one and half year. i know everything . but i will surely keep it in mind

Awww hope you have fun dear.!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—    Even m from pakistan..! 😳
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
summers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi
I think u r smhow right
Look I am too a big fan of mohit
But thats the truth
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
I DONT agree here! have full explanation but dont want to share it either :)) 
-Natasha- thumbnail
Well, we all know that MoNaya are quite open and this is what even Sanaya told us in her last interview, they like to share it with their fans and trust me we feel lucky and happy, as people talk about their feelings to those who are close to their hearts and we are one of them who are very close to MoNaya :) And as Sumi told we love them for their individuality. We are actually not suppose to talk about their personal life in an open forum as it is against the rules.

Welcome to the forum πŸ€— I hope you enjoy here :)
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sarah27

thnkx . for understanding . i also dont believe these rankings. i think i shouldnt say that

Hey we understand you dear.But we can't discuss this kind of things openly here.Its may cause for bashing sometimes.But for their future projecta i just want to say future is very un predictable dear.We can't say anything properly for anyone.see drashti and Gurmeet.They are so big star now 😊But just one and half years ago They  surely can't imagine about their this success. so future is very unpredictable dear.Best things always come last.πŸ˜‰
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mohit vil  rock once he vill back
😳he is super boy afterall
v dnt need to vorry for him😳
mr sehgal just rule our hearts n telly industry