Posted: 12 years ago
hi i m new i was a silent reader. i m big fan of mohit. but one thing i dont like abt him he is talking too much abt his personal life. after mjht went off air he is just talikng abt sanaya n nothing else. i want him to become a strong individual celebrity. plz no offence i really wwanted to say this. i speak m heart i like him  a lot thats y i m concerned abt him
Originally posted by sarah27

hi i m new i was a silent reader. i m big fan of mohit. but one thing i dont like abt him he is talking too much abt his personal life. after mjht went off air he is just talikng abt sanaya n nothing else. i want him to become a strong individual celebrity. plz no offence i really wwanted to say this. i speak m heart i like him  a lot thats y i m concerned abt him

Welcome dear in this forum.But you don't think you were little bit rude with Mohit and Monaya.Just think properly,After mjht ending  their Interview is our only hope where we came to know about their relationship.people want to know them because they are well known amongst youth and people requested media to do their interview.you can't be rude to Mohit like this.every interview 1 or 2 questions hota hain Sanaya ko lekar.he just answered about them.Aur aaj kal to interviews bhi nahin aata.
Aur About Mohit's professional life,i don't want he take any decision in Hurry.I just want he take his time and then came back.
You are new so i suggest one thing don't be too rude for some one if you really like him.Its their personal and professional life.We just can give our support.You think if mohit see your this post he might be hurt.so edit it or avoid this kind of post.
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Welcome dear in this forum.But you don't think you were little bit rude with Mohit and Monaya.Just think properly,After mjht ending  their Interview is our only hope where we came to know about their relationship.people want to know them because they are well known amongst youth and people requested media to do their interview.you can't be rude to Mohit like this.every interview 1 or 2 questions hota hain Sanaya ko lekar.he just answered about them.Aur aaj kal to interviews bhi nahin aata.
Aur About Mohit's professional life,i don't want he take any decision in Hurry.I just want he take his time and then came back.
You are new so i suggest one thing don't be too rude for some one if you really like him.Its their personal and professional life.We just can give our support.You think if mohit see your this post he might be hurt.so edit it or avoid this kind of post.
yeh he can see thisplz edit
I think what she is trying to convey to Mohit is that she wants him to be popular and be in the news because of his work and not his personal life..
I think there is nothing rude in that.
Originally posted by swati_mjht

I think what she is trying to convey to Mohit is that she wants him to be popular and be in the news because of his work and not his personal life..
no no  me is not sain her rude m just sain tht he loves her so much so he alvays talk about her😳n other than rude part i agree vat sonia said😳
Originally posted by swati_mjht

I agreed dear. I can understand her pov.but dear when i saw her post first time that made me upset.So i just want t say  that will can  make other upset too.its just my thought.nothing else.😊
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

I agreed dear. I can understand her pov.but dear when i saw her post first time that made me upset.So i just want t say  that will can  make other upset too.its just my thought.nothing else.😊
rite😳
Originally posted by sashazmohit

no no  me is not sain her rude m just sain tht he loves her so much so he alvays talk about her😳n other than rude part i agree vat sonia said😳

Oh..Dear we are not rude to her.She is a mohit's fan and mjht too.so how can  be we rude to her.Hey sarah where are you ? tell something na.😊
i m from pakistan. i like him thats y i m showing concern . i want him to b successful coz of anu=y serial or any reality show . he has a potential to be a big star. if u like someone it doesnt mean all u have to say gud things abt him . i hope u understand. i want to mention rati pandey here . she is nowhere in news but she is no 1 on rankings i want him to b like that coz its still a long way 4 him to go
Welcome to the forum dear..!! πŸ€—     πŸ€—      And i understand your point of view dear that we should love MoNaya for their INDIVIDUALITY!! πŸ˜³  that is our love should be unconditional.! β€οΈ  Right..? πŸ˜‰ And trust me all the MoNaya fans of this forum love them for their individuality. πŸ˜³
Read this topic and your doubts will get clear!  😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1539963

And about IF rankings..  i am 100% sure that none of my fellow  MoNaya fans dont really care about this rankings and stuff.. MoNaya have made a special place in our hearts and just a mere ranking wont affect our love for them.. πŸ˜•  Its just for fun purposes. 😳  And dear just wait and watch and Mohit would be back with a BANGGG..!!! 😎  πŸ€—
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago