Problems dat ABHIYA r creating in dis world!!!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ppl🤗
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE  ABHIYA veryyy much😡😡😡😡 I m back wid my Abhiya bashing and mark me i m d biggest victim of ABHIYA fever and have been suffering!!!!! Dey r not bad, dey r evil!!!!!!!!😡😡😡 dey make ppl crazy and kill ppl wid deir hawwtttnesss😲 

REASONS Y I HATE ABHIYA
1. Raaton ki neend udaane wale and eyes ke neeche dark circles increase karne waale hain yeh ABHIYA😡😡

2. Neend mein bhi pkyek ke sapne dikhaaane wale hain yeh ABHIYA😡 

3. Global Warming ke sole reason hain yeh ABHIYA😡 I love my mother earth and cannot see it suffering because of fire flames dat abhiya produce on TV😭😭

4. Bijli ka bill increase karne wale hain yeh ABHIYA😡
   a) AC ka temperature kitna bhi kam karlo Abhiya ko dekhkar garmi kam hi nahi hoti...
   b) Baar baar Abhiya ke repeats dekhne padte hain TV par...

5. Mom ke taunts sunne padte hain Abhiya ki wajah se...😡 kya karein studies mein man hi nahi lagta

Now wat shud i do?????????? Can u plzzz help...dis disease called ABHIYA has infected my whole body...😭

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey chakku .🤗.GOD😲 you will live 1000 years like a vampire mann seriously 🤣I was so thinking ki chakku acche se nikal gayi abb wapas nahin aayegi..When now we wanted you the most & BANGGG 😲😲you come here TODAY WITH A CUTTEST POST..uff..now I can relax..YOU ARE HERE yayyy🥳..I am going to take a BACK SEAT..you can take me over with ABHIYA MADNESS POSTS..sweety.😳.LOVE YOU & THAT POST ABOVE IS TOO TOO TOO AWESOME YAAR..me with you on that as always..!!!🤗🤣👏 Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey chakku .🤗.GOD😲 you will live 1000 years like a vampire mann seriously 🤣I was so thinking ki chakku acche se nikal gayi abb wapas nahin aayegi..When now we wanted you the most & BANGGG 😲😲you come her TODAY WITH A CUTTEST POST..uff..now I can relax..YOU ARE HER Eyayyy🥳..I am going to take a BACK SEAT..you can take me over with ABHIYA MADNESS POSTS..sweety.😳.LOVE YOU & THAT POST ABOVE IS TOO TOO TOO AWESOME YAAR..me with you on that as always..!!!🤗🤣👏

Thanks buddy🤗
u knw wat i have been reading ur posts and mark my words u write everything wat my hearts says...i think u r equally infected wid dis ABHIYA disease and we will try hard never to be cured😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chakku

Thanks buddy🤗
u knw wat i have been reading ur posts and mark my words u write everything wat my hearts says...i think u r equally infected wid dis ABHIYA disease and we will try hard never to be cured😆

Hey thanx  for those kind words..dearoo..!!🤗OH WE NO NEED TO TRY HARD..to keep it...its a desease to never go kinds..Jaan lekar hichodegi types..😆..when I see them..Aw..love you..AND BE HERE..ITS AN ORDER..DARE YOU GO ANYWHERE..😡😆Because I want to RELAX with your posts..
Befikre thumbnail
u knw wat u are  TOTALLY ROMANTIC😆 i mean i actually never felt dis type of spark wid any other couple but abhiya r jst abhiya😍
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaar this disease is infectious. Jisne dekha usko lagi
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_smart

Yaar this disease is infectious. Jisne dekha usko lagi

seriously...i used to hate abhiya frm d beginning but now i dont even have much power left to hate dem also because i m so dead!!!!!!!!!🤢
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhaya r seriously a disease jisko lagjaye uska abhaya ki bimari ho jati hain aur uss disease ka medicine bhi abhaya hain..
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Abhaya r seriously a disease jisko lagjaye uska abhaya ki bimari ho jati hain aur uss disease ka medicine bhi abhaya hain..

seriously abhiya r jst abhiya...😳😳 single piece in dis whole world⭐️ and truly said dey can only cure us frm dis by cuming more nd more together😳

Hi Chakku,

this is the first time i m talking to u prolly 😆...but have to say u r famous as biggest Chandeena fan 😆😆...i like them too 😛

and yes i agree with u, we all hate Abhiya 🤣 *just kidding*...what say abt AMetz? 😉...we will get to see them now LOL