arohi personal diary

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yesterday my favourite scene was the scene of arohi chilhood. arohi is sweet bubbly naughty innocent talkative cute gal. i luv her for her every quality. in this season i luved her character as much as arjun character. arohi is luvable gal.everyone can fall in luv with her in no tym.in that diary scene i luved her daily updates. i always saw in movies n shows ppl write long update in their personal diary but our arohi is different. she wrote only 1 line n that one was so cute reflecting her childishness.her kidult  heart was not able to think deeply. tym snatched all innocence frm her. cruel family made her mature n destroyed her innocence.arjun n arohi hav d same fate.arjun lot his childishness in small, age n arohi lost her innocence now. both bcame victim of cruel n selfish world.cannot wait to see to liv their life in each others arms forever.but present situation is heartbreaking.it made me cry. i really felt how anyone can giv such a innocent gal so much pain. i wan arjun to giv her all the happiness of world which she really deserves. arohi family is a dhabba in d name of family. how the ppl can b stonehearted for their own sweet daughter. i cannot really forget arohi in my whole life. her sweetness touched my soul n she will b remain in my heart forever. luv u arohi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said tanu 👏

arohi really is a luvable person, no doubt arjun fell in love with her. Anybody would... N i hate her family for giving her sooo much pain, for snatching away her innocence from her..

I hate her family for the every tear they gave to her, every sec they tried to snatch away her love, and for distrusting n humiliating her.. They r a kalank on the name of family.!
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
seriously yaar kabhi toh itna pyaar barsate hai kabhi toh usse dardar ki thokre khane ko chod dete hai kya hai yeh kya family aisi hoti hai
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ahluwalias and Singhanias are both self people. It is very evident how both their families behavel