Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

last scene of Bidaai

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOD_9C0AxxM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

THE LAST scene and last song of Bidaai😭. Makes me nostagic but I found one thing one more potential match in the making , Guni and Slokh, so many times left unsaid.  . Just thinking IPL will soon be over in few days time , when Bidaai2 shall be launched, what is the new concept, who are the potential stars taken. many ques and no answers. We all have our wishes wonder whose wish will be fulfilled.😕
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Look at ANmol he looks like a Rajkumar
For me I feel both Ragini and Saakshi  have to star a live afresh
They look like a newly married couple each
Anmol Ragini and Alkeh and Saakshi

Ragini not confessing her love for Anmol just saying Anmol aur Ragini Hamesha Saat Raengay was not convincing !! since looking by a womens POV I would  not only say humaesha saat rahengay , Aab mai aap say pyaar karney lagi hon
They have stayed togather for the past 7 years under the same roof but as total strangers
Sometimes when I see scenes where Anmol is sitting and working on the laptop and he is shaing the bed I am like becharey ko soney kay lie couch pay bhj dethey hai magar all otherthings  he is  able to sit and converse on the bed..
OK thats secondary , But for Ragini who  had her bidaiai again she has to be shown leading a beautiful happy life and show the same love she buried somewhere towards Anmol, since in the 7 yars of the time she sent with ANmol  I canot fanthom that she did'nt start having feelings for ANmol and he being the man he is  anyone in Ragini's place would have  had some feelings  but may not have expressed due to reasons which they showed in the 4 month period

So they axed at a time which was  totally shown as Anmol's victory ... But Ragini's side of teh story still remains unfinished since the whole idea of the leap was also to show the Pavitra Rishtha Anmol and Ragini carried..
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha03

THE LAST scene and last song of Bidaai😭. Makes me nostagic but I found one thing one more potential match in the making , Guni and Slokh, so many times left unsaid.  . Just thinking IPL will soon be over in few days time , when Bidaai2 shall be launched, what is the new concept, who are the potential stars taken. many ques and no answers. We all have our wishes wonder whose wish will be fulfilled.😕

the song makes me cry! why did bidaai end yaar?! it was such a rocking serial! hell hate it yaar! 😭😭😭😭😭😭 i want bidaai 2 with the SAME CAST...!!!!!!!!! if not bidaai version then some other serial with my sweeet vasinder, salekh, angini/ragvir, mamaji-mamiji., malti-vineet, khushi-tammy, shlok, sakhshi, dolly, nani... i want them back!!!!!!
rekha02 thumbnail
okay I found one more promo, I think this promo was shown way back in 2007 , it has Mamaji and Mamiji's voices .Strange Iam posting the last scene and one of the very first promos in the same thread.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEiJVMT3BLg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i still cannot understand the logic behind stopping bidaai.
the trps were high
there was a lot of story to tell
and the change in charac were well accepted

wierd there are so many more shows tat cud have gone off air instead

and gulal sucks on trps

rekha02 thumbnail

okay I found one more promo, I think this promo was shown way back in 2007 , it has Mamaji and Mamiji's voices .Strange Iam posting the last scene and one of the very first promos in the same thread.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEiJVMT3BLg[/YOUTUBE]

Shanti, see this promo it focuses on the two central protagonists with voice over provided by the parents .😊. Just imagine if Bidaai2 is back with Tammy- Khushi as central focus their parents role will be imp too. 😊I feel Mamaji always had an imp role in Bidaai1 , who will takeover that role in Bidaai2?

shanti05 thumbnail
I agree Jyothi! I mean 9 pm slot was doing so great with Bidaaii , It was  such touch competition with KBC and BB !

Angini was accepted , Anmol's relationship was carried well to move the audiences... the logistics of the character post leap was well shown and Anmol's character was just getting explored to excitement and viwers were wanting more when Tada they axed it..😡

I hope the sequel has some justice done to Angini

shanti05 thumbnail

Shanti, see this promo it focuses on the two central protagonists with voice over provided by the parents .😊. Just imagine if Bidaai2 is back with Tammy- Khushi as central focus their parents role will be imp too. 😊I feel Mamaji always had an imp role in Bidaai1 , who will takeover that role in Bidaai2?

Apu with his fabulous itna acha hoga !!

He has the best voice. I would love to se mamaji(Sharma ji) and his son in law say  the same  dialogue as what mamaji said !!😉

So fathers role is well focused in the promo and also the father like mamaji !!

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

oh... sooo emotional video...😔  anmol ragini had lot to share with us...
i like that word viku ''it was such a rocking serial!''  yes it was... but they pull out the serial in hight point...😡

and specially in this video last few seconds parul was crying...😭😭😭 oh... my parul...😔
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyothi_cool

i still cannot understand the logic behind stopping bidaai. yes i wonder why they did such a thing for  bidaai...  when it was well doing...

the trps were high
there was a lot of story to tell
and the change in charac were well accepted

wierd there are so many more shows tat cud have gone off air instead

and gulal sucks on trps

there is many show not doing well but Chanel is still silents about thous shows... but they just end this loving show without thinking two times