HEAVEN AND HELL ARE HERE ITSELF - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's episode washed away all the accussions that anyone had ever flung on the pair of them for sure...
   totally agree dear ...very well written khushi...loved it ...so true a girl's heaven and hell lies  in her husbands love and attitude...nice pics for showing  hell and heaven...
i hope pammi will get her part of love as she deserved fully..and to all those pammis who exist and face these harshness everyday without utter any word...so sad...thats why khushi i must say i m very lucky...😆
Originally posted by tazeen_29

totally agree dear ...very well written khushi...loved it ...so true a girl's heaven and hell lies  in her husbands love and attitude...nice pics for showing  hell and heaven...
i hope pammi will get her part of love as she deserved fully..and to all those pammis who exist and face these harshness everyday without utter any word...so sad...thats why khushi i must say i m very lucky...😆

Congrates..Taz and touchwood that all ur happiness multiply with each passing day...there are so many women all around us with so many woes which they keep hidden in their hearts...woes which all can either be forgotten or removed if only their spouses give them the love and care that they deserve...