Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HEAVEN AND HELL ARE HERE ITSELF (Page 5)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 20tullip2000

Ok thx khushi and han when r v getting the update hmmm ...?

My FF Contact??? very soon...if all goes well then tonight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentric.Being

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_gal17

i agree heaven n hell r here itself n i also belive every body gt d taste of it ...geet has suffered d hell n enjyin her heaven ...n pamii may b enjyd her heaven nw its tym fr hell bt nthing is perment n BABAJi olways do gud..:)

I too really hope that Pammi gets her due and sees happier days at least in the show...and for the other Pammis in the world...well as long as people like Tezi are there women  will suffer becoz these type of men dominate woman totally on the strength of social relations and brute strength.
Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

WOW Sneha Clap

Quite thoughtful post dear.

Poor Pummy facing so much problems. I hope Maneet will do something to help her fast

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

WOW Sneha Clap

Quite thoughtful post dear.

Poor Pummy facing so much problems. I hope Maneet will do something to help her fast

Thanks Saba, the banner and article says that Maaneet will be play cupid...but to tell u the truth seeing the way Tezi is shown towards Pammi totally uncaring and insensetive...it seems as if he is either having an affair or he is imp*****, get my meaning...he is jst using his tough exterior to shield that. i know i may in all probability  be very far away from the mark...it is jst so i hate the very sight of him...

Eccentric.Being

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
fabulous write up khushi. as we say all five fingers are not the same ,the same applies with destiny .destiny plays a important role in individual life . destiny had played a crucked role in geet's life but as we say every darkness ends with ray of sunlight .geet  darkness is been erased by maan's love ,compassion .destiny brought maan and geet together the former giving all the happiness she deserved . but another girl  is still suffering the plight of her husband . but look khushi , again destiny brought geet and maan to evade all the pain of pammi  and show her the beautiful morning full of happiness ad love . so,looking positive side of life , i feel pammi will also enjoy the ray of happiness soon or later . as we say ,patience ,love and compassion a can melt the rock to tejji kya cheez hai?

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

fabulous write up khushi. as we say all five fingers are not the same

Thank u so much...and i too hope just as he article and banners predicted Maaneet be able to resolve whatever problems are there in Pammi and Tezi's life and make Tezi see the light of the day...hope Pammi be shown to have started on a newer and happier married life journey by the time Maaneet leave for Delhi...
sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by sldeeps

yar u r absolutely right in presenting the lives of PAMMI and GEET

situations like these sometimes make me believe in LUCK
see how MAAN cares for her wife - he became DRIVER for her and this TEJI
Angry no need to mention about his arrogant nature towards his wife

I really want to know why Tezi behaves like that with Pammi...can it be so that he is having an affair in the sly...????

may not be an affair because the way he reacted when he came to know about GEET leaving her sasural because of MSK i don't think he stoops down till that end.

I remember MAAN's words that TEJI forgot the language of love dealing with the issues of the town and taking all the family responsibilities i think he is right .TEJI is not used to the nature of expressing his love towards his wife the thing is he should realise that he should express his love and treat his wife as a human instead of ignoring and demeaning her all the time.

This is the problem with so many men who feel men are superior than women though they follow certain principles believe in moral and human values... don't know y when it comes to the case of women they don't realise that they should think with their heart instead of using their so called male egoistic brains.

khushi_4ever

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Very well worded.
And yes I believe so too.

I believe that we all have our fair share of joys and sorrows.
Geet, who was treated as scum on the hands of her Maayka wale now has the best sasural and husband any girl could have ever wished for, Maan can never even imagine hitting her, while in HP the males of her house felt it to be their birth right to beat up the weaker gender.

And here Pammi on the other hand is treated as no better than a servant.

So yes, we can see heaven and hell is both the contexts.

khushi_4ever

Go to top