Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HEAVEN AND HELL ARE HERE ITSELF (Page 3)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Very true.

Both are same... Pammi as well as Geet. Both have heart of gold. Both have their values... both probably have same level of education and both were probably married off at the same age.

But Geet has seen the heel of all her 7 births already. She has been literally snatched from the mouth of death by Maan so many times. She has a guardian angel. She learnt to live her life again for herself only because she has someone to live for to dream of.

Pammi - I just dont have words to explan her plight. She has everything but has nothing. She has a sasural, a BIL, a SIL, as hubby... but end of day has nothing. Sadly this Tej remininds me of erstwhile MSK who used to shove Geet and shout at her at the drop of the hat. But he had his heart at the right place. He used to realise his mistakes when he did Taichi and went back to correct oneself immeditely. Here Teji is also doing the same thing.

MSK once blamed Geet for everything that went werong in the party and shoved her to the dance floor to tell her that her tears make no differnce to him. But then succumbed to his feelings and we got Kurba hua. What happened yesterday was a reflection of that very same scene. "Your tears and dramabazi does nothing to me" by Teji shows, today their relationship stands where Maneet's relationship stood that day of party.  but that very night after party we had Maan regretting and punishing one self for this mistake that he did. But we cannot expect everyone to be Maan na... Wink Maan is one in a crore... o may be just one how has been made in this world!Ouch

This really means that Tej-Pammia re to go a long way. With Maneet help their relationship will surely undergo a reform.

May be i deviated a bit from the topic. But yes... There are so many others in the real world who go through worse situation than this. I am very sure that One mukkah from the damad aka MSK to all thse people will put them in the right place and treat MSK's BhabhiBig smile properly...

U have written beautifully...but the only thing that i don't agree with u is that...Maan was, even in his early days like Tezi...coz, even when he used to be rude toward Geet, he never demeaned her, he was harsh with his words but never with his actions...
both the men are in the same position...

Maan whenever he used to be rude with Geet came to his senses and ractified whatever he had done wrong as he never could see Geet in pain, consciously or unconsciously...as even in the early days he had fallen for her, even though  he never admitted it to himself and mostly his harsh nature was to hide this one fact...

but here Tezi, doesn't love his wife and it is so painfully obvious...he is least bothered with her comforts or discomforts...she isn't even treated as a human being by him...

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkyarora

so true dear...!
this is also experienced by each one of us in our daily lives...!
we guys even cant have everything fruitful and everything bitter...! actually it is a combi of both the feelings we experience...!

well talking about the two ladies if geet has suffered so much she has been blessed too and the other one for sure will have something gud in her life...!

well awesome post dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u...hope at least in the show we get to see justice metted out to Pammi...and she get her heart's desires fulfilled.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sldeeps

yar u r absolutely right in presenting the lives of PAMMI and GEET

situations like these sometimes make me believe in LUCK
see how MAAN cares for her wife - he became DRIVER for her and this TEJI
Angry no need to mention about his arrogant nature towards his wife

I really want to know why Tezi behaves like that with Pammi...can it be so that he is having an affair in the sly...????

sldeeps

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Very true.

Both are same... Pammi as well as Geet. Both have heart of gold. Both have their values... both probably have same level of education and both were probably married off at the same age.

But Geet has seen the heel of all her 7 births already. She has been literally snatched from the mouth of death by Maan so many times. She has a guardian angel. She learnt to live her life again for herself only because she has someone to live for to dream of.

Pammi - I just dont have words to explan her plight. She has everything but has nothing. She has a sasural, a BIL, a SIL, as hubby... but end of day has nothing. Sadly this Tej remininds me of erstwhile MSK who used to shove Geet and shout at her at the drop of the hat. But he had his heart at the right place. He used to realise his mistakes when he did Taichi and went back to correct oneself immeditely. Here Teji is also doing the same thing.

MSK once blamed Geet for everything that went werong in the party and shoved her to the dance floor to tell her that her tears make no differnce to him. But then succumbed to his feelings and we got Kurba hua. What happened yesterday was a reflection of that very same scene. "Your tears and dramabazi does nothing to me" by Teji shows, today their relationship stands where Maneet's relationship stood that day of party.  but that very night after party we had Maan regretting and punishing one self for this mistake that he did. But we cannot expect everyone to be Maan na... Wink Maan is one in a crore... o may be just one how has been made in this world!Ouch

This really means that Tej-Pammia re to go a long way. With Maneet help their relationship will surely undergo a reform.

May be i deviated a bit from the topic. But yes... There are so many others in the real world who go through worse situation than this. I am very sure that One mukkah from the damad aka MSK to all thse people will put them in the right place and treat MSK's BhabhiBig smile properly...

U have written beautifully...but the only thing that i don't agree with u is that...Maan was, even in his early days like Tezi...coz, even when he used to be rude toward Geet, he never demeaned her, he was harsh with his words but never with his actions...
both the men are in the same position...

Maan whenever he used to be rude with Geet came to his senses and ractified whatever he had done wrong as he never could see Geet in pain, consciously or unconsciously...as even in the early days he had fallen for her, even though  he never admitted it to himself and mostly his harsh nature was to hide this one fact...

but here Tezi, doesn't love his wife and it is so painfully obvious...he is least bothered with her comforts or discomforts...she isn't even treated as a human being by him...

Hey Kush! I dint mean Maan was same as Teji today! See my highlighted part... Maan is one the best. Noone can be Maan. ... Teji is YET to realise his mistake which he will do when Maan gives his elaj to Teji! LOL

khushi_4ever

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i dun knw wht to say
it is so well written
n very true as well
jus too gud

khushi_4ever

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

You are complty right
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

So very true ...very well written Big smile

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
@ Preethi...yeah sorry if i sounded wrong...it is just that i hate the character of Tezi...being so wosulowala and all and see hw he doesn't eventreat his wife like a human being...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--Preethi-Premi

Go to top