Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 20tullip2000

Ok thx khushi and han when r v getting the update hmmm ...?

My FF Contact??? very soon...if all goes well then tonight.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_gal17

i agree heaven n hell r here itself n i also belive every body gt d taste of it ...geet has suffered d hell n enjyin her heaven ...n pamii may b enjyd her heaven nw its tym fr hell bt nthing is perment n BABAJi olways do gud..:)

I too really hope that Pammi gets her due and sees happier days at least in the show...and for the other Pammis in the world...well as long as people like Tezi are there women  will suffer becoz these type of men dominate woman totally on the strength of social relations and brute strength.
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

WOW Sneha 👏

Quite thoughtful post dear.

Poor Pummy facing so much problems. I hope Maneet will do something to help her fast

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenelove

WOW Sneha 👏

Quite thoughtful post dear.

Poor Pummy facing so much problems. I hope Maneet will do something to help her fast

Thanks Saba, the banner and article says that Maaneet will be play cupid...but to tell u the truth seeing the way Tezi is shown towards Pammi totally uncaring and insensetive...it seems as if he is either having an affair or he is imp*****, get my meaning...he is jst using his tough exterior to shield that. i know i may in all probability  be very far away from the mark...it is jst so i hate the very sight of him...
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous write up khushi. as we say all five fingers are not the same ,the same applies with destiny .destiny plays a important role in individual life . destiny had played a crucked role in geet's life but as we say every darkness ends with ray of sunlight .geet  darkness is been erased by maan's love ,compassion .destiny brought maan and geet together the former giving all the happiness she deserved . but another girl  is still suffering the plight of her husband . but look khushi , again destiny brought geet and maan to evade all the pain of pammi  and show her the beautiful morning full of happiness ad love . so,looking positive side of life , i feel pammi will also enjoy the ray of happiness soon or later . as we say ,patience ,love and compassion a can melt the rock to tejji kya cheez hai?
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

fabulous write up khushi. as we say all five fingers are not the same

Thank u so much...and i too hope just as he article and banners predicted Maaneet be able to resolve whatever problems are there in Pammi and Tezi's life and make Tezi see the light of the day...hope Pammi be shown to have started on a newer and happier married life journey by the time Maaneet leave for Delhi...
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I really want to know why Tezi behaves like that with Pammi...can it be so that he is having an affair in the sly...????

may not be an affair because the way he reacted when he came to know about GEET leaving her sasural because of MSK i don't think he stoops down till that end.

I remember MAAN's words that TEJI forgot the language of love dealing with the issues of the town and taking all the family responsibilities i think he is right .TEJI is not used to the nature of expressing his love towards his wife the thing is he should realise that he should express his love and treat his wife as a human instead of ignoring and demeaning her all the time.

This is the problem with so many men who feel men are superior than women though they follow certain principles believe in moral and human values... don't know y when it comes to the case of women they don't realise that they should think with their heart instead of using their so called male egoistic brains.

mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Very well worded.
And yes I believe so too.

I believe that we all have our fair share of joys and sorrows.
Geet, who was treated as scum on the hands of her Maayka wale now has the best sasural and husband any girl could have ever wished for, Maan can never even imagine hitting her, while in HP the males of her house felt it to be their birth right to beat up the weaker gender.

And here Pammi on the other hand is treated as no better than a servant.

So yes, we can see heaven and hell is both the contexts.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very beautiful and emotional post Khushi😊😭...loved it dear❤️🤗

You r absolutely right...Heaven and Hell r here itself...Life is a bittersweet journey...life is a mixture of sweetness and bitterness, happiness and sorrow, roses and thorns, dreams and nightmares, sunrise and sunset, bright day and dark night, positivity and negativity, good and evil, love and hatred, trust and mistrust, understanding and misunderstanding, respect and disrespect and so on and so forth...i mean all these r contradictory but yet everyone goes thru both phases in life and hence they r two sides of the same coin called life, but our MAANEET have taught us and shown us how to find some happiness even in the most tragic and dreadful situation, how to find hope, faith and positivity even in the worst negative situation, how to find a single rose in a bed of thorsns, how to find a single dream when life is filled with only nightmares, how to find love, care, trust and understanding when there is so much hatred, betrayal of trust and misunderstandings in life, how to live once again when v feel like our life is like a deathdungeon in the name of life, and this is y v all love, admire, respect and worship our MAANEET whom v consider to be the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely adorable sweet cute breathtaking couple a perfect couple a couple truly made in heaven and this is the reason to y v all consider MAANEET's most heart-touching and soul-touching journey as an eternal and evergreen saga and this is the reason to y v all wish to live in MAANEET paradise 24x7 and v have forgotten ourselves since the time MAANEET have come into our lives as sunshine, angel, rainbow😊😍❤️

Really feel bad for Pammi...she is so sweet loving caring and understanding...she tolerates all injustice done to her silently but here her silence and patience is not her weakness but her strength and her strong belief in her love care and respect for Teji and his family and her faith that soon she can win over Teji's and his family' love and respect and now MAANEET r making her belief strong like Pammi told Geet the other day like how seeing MAANEET's atooth rishta, Pammi feels like believing in the strength of love...Soon MAANEET will make Teji and his family realize their big mistake and show them the value of Pammi who is a gem bcuz whereever MAANEET go they always spread happiness, love, dreams and justice...Hope to see Pammi happy loved and cared by Teji and his family bcuz she truly deserves all the happiness and love...

p.s.-hope i made some sense yaar...sorry for the long and late reply...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely! 

I agree on this, how can I not?  I'm one of those who has tasted the fact of paying your deed right on this earth.  Heaven and hell is a myth of many books and mind.  But turn around, stop there for a moment and step back and think what you see or felt.  what is it?  Why do we say that, " We must have done good deed that I deserve this?"  But there is a hardship for some and for some reason.  It makes you strong, it depends if you want to make the change, and that's what Geet did.  Despite the harsh reality for her fate, she did fight for it and God rewarded her determination with the Man in her life in the form of her guardian angel Maan.  Pammi should stand for herself, first you have to love yourself and respect then only you will get it back.  She should fight for her rights as a Wife as a Bahu.  Sometimes sever actions cause a big reality check.  We often take things for granted.  I'm not saying Pammi should run away but show that she is after all a human.

Women don't know what power they hold, they can change the world if they want.

Cheers...to all the powerful women on earth.

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago