HEAVEN AND HELL ARE HERE ITSELF

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

All of us have heard that we attain heaven or hell in our afterlives according to the way we live . But noone bears testimony to this fact as it can't be tested out...but after watching yesterday's episode i felt heaven and hell are here itself...and we have to endure that according to our fate that destiny has predestined for us...

Two women from almost the same background...same family values and same upbringing...are standing at two sides of the door...one who is so bruised both at heart and soul that she has lost her power to wish and dream...a girl who must have been a cherished person before she came to her sasural...someone who was loved and counted for in someone's everyday prayers has now forgotten to smile, to be happy and yet bearing the values she has always seen being upholded in her Mayeka she is relentless doing her job...being a good Bahu

The other woman...has seen death staring at her face, faced numerous hardship but has been blessed by fate with a guardian angel who from the very first moment that they had met has been selflessly and jealously guarding her...whatever sorrow that she had faced in her mayaka has faded out from her life as fate decreed that she be loved and loved so much by this very man who has made her life a warm blanket full of stars...who taught her to dream...and wish on every shooting star, restoring her faith that DREAMS DO COME TRUE...

HEAVEN AND HELL ARE BOTH HERE AND NOW...

Do u all agree???

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaanbunty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nicely written & very true...👏
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaanbunty

Very nicely written & very true...👏

THANK U...
heermeher thumbnail
I truly agree with you infact most of it happened to me too I came from Joint family after whole house hold work i used to study as my parents was abroad.  I was raised by My Taya tayi.  No parties, no outing typical traditional family not to wear jeans, skirts etc.

But got married and things changed for me a hubby who trust me blindly, inlaws who dont restrict me on what to wear or not, infact sometimes i feel my life is going in reverse gear

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So true Khushi, Heaven and Hell do exist here itself but it's so unfair that some innocent people have to live through hell, it so underserved and unfair.

I really feel so sorry for Pammi, she doesn't deserve this treatment but we all know that she's one of the thousands of women who face this issue every day 😕

Wonder when these things will change 😕

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: heermeher

I truly agree with you infact most of it happened to me too I came from Joint family after whole house hold work i used to study as my parents was abroad.  I was raised by My Taya tayi.  No parties, no outing typical traditional family not to wear jeans, skirts etc.

But got married and things changed for me a hubby who trust me blindly, inlaws who dont restrict me on what to wear or not, infact sometimes i feel my life is going in reverse gear

Touchwood...hope u always identify urself with the second woman here...or Geet...may u always be as happy as ur comment feels...👏
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

So true Khushi, Heaven and Hell do exist here itself but it's so unfair that some innocent people have to live through hell, it so underserved and unfair.

I really feel so sorry for Pammi, she doesn't deserve this treatment but we all know that she's one of the thousands of women who face this issue every day 😕

Wonder when these things will change 😕

NEVER, these things will never change...as GOD has always made two sides for a coin in our lives too...
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Very true.

Both are same... Pammi as well as Geet. Both have heart of gold. Both have their values... both probably have same level of education and both were probably married off at the same age.

But Geet has seen the heel of all her 7 births already. She has been literally snatched from the mouth of death by Maan so many times. She has a guardian angel. She learnt to live her life again for herself only because she has someone to live for to dream of.

Pammi - I just dont have words to explan her plight. She has everything but has nothing. She has a sasural, a BIL, a SIL, as hubby... but end of day has nothing. Sadly this Tej remininds me of erstwhile MSK who used to shove Geet and shout at her at the drop of the hat. But he had his heart at the right place. He used to realise his mistakes when he did Taichi and went back to correct oneself immeditely. Here Teji is also doing the same thing.

MSK once blamed Geet for everything that went werong in the party and shoved her to the dance floor to tell her that her tears make no differnce to him. But then succumbed to his feelings and we got Kurba hua. What happened yesterday was a reflection of that very same scene. "Your tears and dramabazi does nothing to me" by Teji shows, today their relationship stands where Maneet's relationship stood that day of party.  but that very night after party we had Maan regretting and punishing one self for this mistake that he did. But we cannot expect everyone to be Maan na... 😉 Maan is one in a crore... o may be just one how has been made in this world!

This really means that Tej-Pammia re to go a long way. With Maneet help their relationship will surely undergo a reform.

May be i deviated a bit from the topic. But yes... There are so many others in the real world who go through worse situation than this. I am very sure that One mukkah from the damad aka MSK to all thse people will put them in the right place and treat MSK's Bhabhi😃 properly...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsi rani

nicely put together 😊 and yes sometimes situations like this are present in real life as well. i feel so sorry for Pammi...

Thank u...and after watching the way two women from the same household were being treated in such a vastly different way by their husbands...i felt very sorry.
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superbbb words
sooo true