SV FF |Priceless Memories| Last Epi Pg 33 THE END - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you everyone for being with me in this journey! Means a lot to me! I know many of you are shocked with the sudden ending! But guys, I lost all the motivation to write this FF and I didn't want to discontinue it! That's why ended it in a short way! Hope you'll like it and thanks for all the love and appreciations! πŸ€— Sorry if you are hurt in any way because of me!
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Loved the ending alot...i enjoyed reading ths ff alot ...plsss cont writing more ff's its a treat reading ths ff ...thnx for the Pm Bidushy ...
Heyy Bidushy di!πŸ€— How are you?😊
I just wanted to say that this update was super, fantastic, amazing, well-done.. and many other words!!! It's kind of sad that you're ending this FF, but you are such a wonderful writer and I know that you'll probably continue with more FF's! It would be really wonderful to read more beautiful work from you!
Lovely update and do continue with more di!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Take care,
Shipss
❀️
what a superb story...you have done a wonderful job ⭐️
oh i am still dreaming about the last  scene 😍  its really great .  hope you will write  more FFs πŸ˜Š..

That was perfect ending ...
Loved it ...
Enjoyed reading ur ff ...
Sorry for such a late reply!

Agar main sagar hoti toh when I was staring in the mirror I wouldn't be able to stop looking at myself :P
hahaha i put my gila towel on the bed too!

Hehe of course Sagar ko koi shaadi se aitraaz nahi hai!!

I can picture the shaadi and their special night!!
In BMTD they never had a proper special night right after their shaadi...

awww Vidya was right when she said that their baby would be cute like Sagar! Sneha is really cute! :)

awww the part when Vidya found out the truth was really emotional!! So glad that they made up!! now they can finally live as a happy family!

Greatt ending!! :D

I wish it could've been longer, but it was still amazing!!! :)
Omg, that was such a cute update. Can't believe you ended it. How am I gonna live now without this ff!!! Please start another one. You're an awesomeee writer and you should totally make more stories.

Yours truly,
Radika :)