Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SV FF |Priceless Memories| Last Epi Pg 33 THE END (Page 2)

Pumpkinn IF-Rockerz
Pumpkinn
Pumpkinn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Loved the starting ...
But sad that Vidya is noo more ...
Sagar misses her too much although he has Sneha ...
Waiting to read more ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

baloSD Goldie
baloSD
baloSD

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
OMG!! another SV FF!!!! i really loved the beginning its sooo emotional!!!
you r always ROCK yaar!!! please cont sooon!!!!
Thanks for PM!!!

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hello my cutie pie friends..

I was kinda nervous if all will like it as the concept is sad n emotional n most importantly..the female lead is no more in this ff..Jus tried 2 make a different concept n thank god everyone liked it..glad to get such a good respond..though i wasnt expecting it at all..thank u thank u thank u sooo much..u guys r amazing..n dont worry..this ff is mainly based on the flashbacks so Vidya will be shown from the next updates onwards..Big smile

@Sana: I know u must be out of the world to get another SV ff to read..I know how much u love them..Thanks for liking it n I know I always rock..Hehe..LOL

Will update in a couple of days..
Love..Bidz..Embarrassed

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 May 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_Arhishilparoxx

Dips_Arhi Senior Member
Dips_Arhi
Dips_Arhi

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
congrats on another FF!!
please add me to the PM list!Big smile
and this a great start keep updating!!

_SilentSoul_

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I love the title and the idea of a new ff on SV !!!!!
awww cho chweeettt!!!!
SV are papa and mama now!!!! Shocked awww Embarrassed so cute! and sneha is really cute too Wink can't wait to see other characters in action! Wink
Do continue soon kk?!!!!!
take care!!!!!Tongue

_SilentSoul_

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Hello my cutie pie friends..

I was kinda nervous if all will like it as the concept is sad n emotional n most importantly..the female lead is no more in this ff..Jus tried 2 make a different concept n thank god everyone liked it..glad to get such a good respond..though i wasnt expecting it at all..thank u thank u thank u sooo much..u guys r amazing..n dont worry..this ff is mainly based on the flashbacks so Vidya will be shown from the next updates onwards..Big smile

@Sana: I know u must be out of the world to get another SV ff to read..I know how much u love them..Thanks for liking it n I know I always rock..Hehe..LOL

Will update in a couple of days..
Love..Bidz..Embarrassed

hehehe it's okay bidzzu didi... am looking forward to it! Wink

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

EPISODE 2

Sagar lied on his bed and opened the diary. It was a pink diary, pink was Vidya's favorite color. The first page was covered with Vidya's photo -

Seeing Vidya's smiley picture, Sagar smiled and moves his fingers all over the picture. His heart was full of grief, his eyes were teary but still there was a smile on his face and the reason of it was only Vidya's smile. The nature used to smile when his Vidya had the cutest smile on her gorgeous face, he thought. He flipped over the first page and started reading it. [The camera shifts on the page and we hear what's written on the page in Vidya's voice]

January 20th, 2003
Today was my first interview. I was so excited when I got a call for an interview from Singh Group of Industries. Yes! You heard it right, friend. Singh Group of Industries is the #1 empire of the country and to get a job over here was my biggest dream. Finally, my dream came true and I was called for an interview. Oh well, I thought that the person who brought this Singh Group of Industries on such a height would surely be a sensible and a polite man. But uff! I was wrong. He is such a... Urgh! Why am I telling about him to you and just wasting my time. Anyways, let me start from first, okay friend? Well after I went there...

FLASHBACK
Vidya entered the office. She was feeling so nervous, anyone could guess that by seeing her face. She was wearing this dress -

She went to the receptionist and informed her that she came for the interview. The receptionist told her to sit and wait. Vidya nodded and sat on the sofa.

"Shiv ji! Humhe aaj yaha job dilwa dena. Please! Humara sapna aaj pura kardo please." Vidya prayed with folded hands.

After 20minutes...

"Vidya Sharma, aap andar jaa sakte hai." The receptionist said.

Vidya hurrily stood up and headed toward the cabin. She just kept praying all her way to the cabin. She knocked the door.

"May I come in, Sir?" She said with shivered voice.

"Yes! Come in." The boss said.

Vidya entered and stood in front of the boss. She cleared her throat in nervousness. Just then, she remembered what her mom said when she was taking her last breath on the hospital bed..

"Vidya beta, humesha yeh yaad rakhna ke chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, koi bhi situation par agar tumhe darr lage toh woh sabke saamne dikhaayogi nahin, warna sab tumhe kamzor samjhenge. Iss liye, be strong always." 

Her mom's voice came to her mind and she tried her best to show that she was strong enough.

"Please have a sit." The boss said.

Vidya sat on the chair. Now we see the boss and he was none other than Sagar's elder brother Rishabh Pratap Singh. He smiled as he understood that Vidya was trying her best to hide her nervousness though she couldn't.

"Arey ghabraiye mat. Main tumhe kha nahi jayunga." Rishabh said smiling.

Vidya laughed. Rishabh laughed too.

"So, miss Vidya, this job of a secretary is very small for you. As per your degrees, you deserve much more than this. Still you applied for this job. Why?" Rishabh asked.

Vidya smilingly said, "Well, sir, first of all, I would like to tell you that no job is small or big. Every job is equal. I know that according to the degrees, I deserve more than this. But sir, at first, I want to gain some experience. After that, I would look for a better job. Aur waise bhi, sir, insaan toh ek bar hi upar nahin jata, dhire dhire step by step jata hai. Hum bhi wahi karna chahte hai."

Rishabh seemed happy with Vidya's answer.

"Kaafi sensible ho tum. I like your perspectives."

Vidya shyly smiled hearing her praise.

"Theek hai toh aap bahar intezaar kijiye." Rishabh said.

Vidya nodded and left.

"I am impressed. I guess, meri talaash khatam ho gayi." Rishabh smilingly said.

Vidya came out and sat on the sofa again. Others started going inside for the interview one by one.

After 2 hours...

The manager came to everyone who came for the interview.

He said, "Aap logo mein se secretary job ke liye jisse select kia gaya hai, woh hai..."

Everyone was praying with their eyes closed.

"Ms Vidya Sharma." The manager said.

Vidya opened her eyes, gave a broad smile and jumped in excitement. Everyone congratulated Vidya.   

"Rishabh Sir ne aap ko andar bulaya hai." The manager smiling told Vidya.

Vidya smiled and proudly went inside. She knocked the door.

"May I come in, sir?" She said smilingly.

Rishabh told her to come in and sit.

"Congratulations for the job." Rishabh told Vidya smilingly.

Vidya broadly smiled and said, "Thank you, sir."

Rishabh said, "Toh chalo bhai, pehele tum apne boss se millo, phir salary ki baat kar lenge."

"Aap boss nahin hai?" Vidya asked shockingly.

Rishabh laughed and said, "Arey nahin! Main boss nahin hoon. Main toh boss ka bada bhai hoon. Mahine mein ek do bar aata hoon iss office mein. Sara kaam mera bhai hi dekhta hai. Actually I am a lawyer. Par kya hai naa.. my dear bro hates to take interview. Iss liye maine interview liya. Anyways, chalo mere saath, tumhe tumhare boss yaani ki mere bhai se milwaata hoon."

Vidya smilingly nodded and both left for the cabin of the boss. On the way, Rishabh's phone rang.

"Vidya, tum jaao, main aata hoon." Rishabh said.

"Par sir? Hum kaise.." Vidya said nervously.

Rishabh said cutely, "Samjha karo Vidya, meri biwi ka phone hai."

Vidya laughed and said, "Accha theek hai. Hum andar jaate hai, aap jaldi aaiye."

Saying this, Vidya headed toward the cabin and Rishabh stood there at a corner and talking to his wifey.

Vidya came in front of the door of the cabin.

"Shiv ji! Rishabh sir jitne acche hai, yeh bhi utne hi acche ho please. Waise, kyun nahin honge? Akhir dono bhai hai." She said to herself.

Being much brave, she knocked but there was no response. She knocked several times but no response. She looked back to Rishabh who gestured her to go inside. She cleared her throat in nervousness and opened the door. As soon as she stepped inside, she slipped and fell upon the boss. Well, there was two people present there - the boss and a female employee. Both fell on the floor with Vidya's hairs on the face of the boss and the hands of the boss were on Vidya's waist. Vidya was feeling hell scared thinking what she had done. She slowly moved her head and removed her silky hairs from the face of the boss. Now we see the face of the boss who is our dashing Sagar Pratap Singh. Sagar was looking way too hawt. His soft hairs came on his forehead and his eyes looked so dreamy. He was wearing this -

It seemed like the moment had stopped right there as destiny had made them meet. Eye-lock session went on between them.

PRESENT

Sagar laughed reading about their first meet.

"What a filmy meeting it was!" He thought and smiled.

"Woh pal mere life sabse best pal tha, jab kismat ne mujhe tumse milaaya, Vidya. Hum dono ek dusre ko jaante bhi nahin the, phir bhi, pata nahin, woh kaunsi ajib shakti thi jo tumhe mere upar se utne nahin de raha tha, aur mujhe bhi tum utne ke liye kehene nahin de raha tha. Tab humhe kya pata tha ke ek din hum dono ek dusre mein aise kho jayenge ke saari duniya ki bhi khabar nahin hogi. Kya pata tha ki, kismat ne hum dono ko ek maksat ke saath milwaaya hai aur woh maksat hai ke.. hum dono ek dusre ko pura karenge, ek dusre ke liye dunia ban jayenge."

The landline rang and Sagar picked up the call.

"Hello, papa!" Sneha said.

Sagar smilingly said, "Aap waha aaj raat rehe sakti hai."

"Aap ko kaise pata chala ke main iss ke liye aap ko phone kiya hai?" Sneha shockingly said.

Sagar smilingly said, "Beta hum aapke papa hai. Aap ke dil ki baat hum nahin janenge toh aur kaun janega?"

Sneha smiled cutely.

"Aapne lunch kia? Aur dawai li?" Sneha asked concernedly.

Sagar sticked out his tongue cutely and said while rubbing his finger with his forehead, "Oops! Sorry beta. Main bhul gaya."

"Papa! Aap bhi naa. Main nahin hoon iss liye aap aise laparwahi kar rahe hai. Main aapse bohot gussa hoon." Sneha said with her innocent anger.

"Sorry beta! Main abhi lunch karta hoon aur dawai bhi leta hoon. Pakka promise!" Sagar said cutely.

"Pakka naa?" Sneha asked concernedly.

"Haan meri dadi amma! Pakka! Waise aapne lunch kia?" Sagar asked.

"Haan maine lunch karli. Aur pata hai, aaj lunch mein meri favorite dish thi, potato curry." Sneha said happily.

"Oh really? That sounds yummmyyy! Sounds like, aap bohot enjoy kar rahe hai. Enjoy kijiye and don't worry, main time se khaa lunga aur dawaai bhi le lunga. Aap bhi time se khaa lijiye ga aur mujhe raat ko phone kijiye ga." Sagar said.

"Okay, papa! Byeee! Take care! Love you papa!" Sneha said innocently and cutely.

"Love you too my fairy! Bye, take care and have lots of fun." Sagar smilingly said.

Both cut off the call.

Sagar smiled thinking the way Sneha takes care of him. He remembered something -

FLASHBACK

Sagar was working on his laptop in the hall. Vidya came there and guess what? Her belly was so big! Probably she was 6 and a half months pregnant. She looked so cute with big belly. She stood in front of Sagar.

"Sagar, aapne dawaai li?" Vidya asked angrily.

Sagar looked concerned seeing Vidya there.

"Vidya, tum niche kyun aayi? Iss haalat mein tumhe niche aana nahin chahiye tha." he said worriedly.

"Hum kya kare? Aap hi toh humhe mazbur karte ho niche aane mein. Pehele bataiye ke aapne dawaai li hai ki nahin?" Vidya said seriously.

Sagar lowered his eyes.

"Samajh gayi. Aapne dawaai nahin li, haina? Sagar, aap bhi naa. Pata hai, issi vajah se aap humhe bohot gussa dilaate ho. Abhi chupchap se dawaai lijiye." Vidya said angrily.

She gave him the medicine and a glass of water from the jug kept on the nearby table. Sagar silently took the medicine and kept the glass on the table. Vidya took the medicine bottle and was about to leave. Suddenly she felt that her pallu was stuck to something. She looked back and saw Sagar holding her pallu so cutely.

"Kya hai?" Vidya asked roughly.

Sagar stood up, went close to Vidya and whispered into her ear, "Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for making me a sensible and a responsible man from an idiot and a jerk. Thank you for this amazing gift [puts his hand on Vidya's belly]. I love you." Vidya smiled and that was all Sagar wanted. He knew very well that these words would melt her very easily. She smiled, hugged him lovingly and said, "I love you too!"

PRESENT

Sagar smiled thinking about that one romantic and cute moment. Vidya's beautiful voice still sounded like an echo into his ears. The way she used to tell him those three magical words was so cute and fabulous, he thought. When his Vidya used to say his name, it sounded even more beautiful. His name was so old-fashioned, he used to think like that before. But after Vidya become his world, whenever she used to say his name, it sounded so amazing. He turned his face to the side where Vidya's photo in a big-sized wooden frame with a flower necklace upon it was hanged. He smilingly said with teary eyes, "Love you meri jaan! And I know ke tum upar baith kar mujhe dekh rahi ho, aur yehi kehe rahi ho ke I love you too."

PRECAP:

Flashback -
Rishabh discussed about Vidya to his wife Prerna..
Sagar was completely stunned seeing Vidya in a beautiful red gown in the business party they had in the evening..
"Peheli bar jab isse dekha tha tab kya pata yeh behen ji actual mein itni hot bhi dikh sakti hai. Umm... Mr Singh, iss hafte ke liye tujhe tera time pass mil gaya." Sagar thought in mind and smirked. 

Hope you all liked Episode two. Waiting for your comments eagerly..

Please don't forget to press like.. ;)

Love.. Bidz Embarrassed

To read Episode 3, click here.. 

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 16 July 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

VANISHA11shilparoxx.SilentOceanseejeet.huju201Bhawna_artiAlexithyMiaPumpkinnMyInspirationzmijanurzaryaabJuhi1b8

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
amaizing writing from you.it brings tears in my eyes.sagar vidya's first meetings is excelent.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita2804_SilentSoul_

Go to top