SV FF |Priceless Memories| Last Epi Pg 33 THE END - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Today for me, this update was soo funnyπŸ˜†
The way sagar was speaking to vidya here, " koi problem-sroblem toh nahi hai naa?" 🀣
ROFL
Update as soon as possible di please.😊 The episodes are cute and funnyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ummm, Bidzu di, because tomorrow is the _______, I just wanted to say good luck for everything and wanted to give you a big hug!πŸ€— * I wish it was bigger than this* :(  Well, it's no point in saying good luck for that because as last times, I know EVERYTHING WILL GO ALRIGHT. And it's soo great that this time you're not scared or nervous😊. I'm telling you here -sorry- because I may not see you until next week, or the week after right? So, coming from your, "Ships❀️: with total LOVE...
" loving you loads, will miss you for days/weeks, and recover sooonπŸ€—
take care
love youuu di πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Shilpa
Updated my post  (Page - 30)
Originally posted by ankita2804

<font size="3">Updated my post (Page - 30)</font>

When will you comment on the new episode? Are you reading it now?
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

When will you comment on the new episode? Are you reading it now?

yuppp... I was reading ... wen I was about to comment,,, mom came to use net... so I left m commenting rite now...  πŸ˜‰
haayyyeee... Sneha ki cutenesss yaarrr... bilkul apne mumma-papa pe gayi hai...  πŸ˜ƒ
chhooo cute... β€οΈ  n Sagarrr... πŸ€£ Myyy Gawdd...  kya badmaash hai  πŸ€£   jaan bujhke dhakka maara...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  **cant stop laughing** ... superbbb...
kya jhatka khaya hoga na... Vidya k reply se... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

but m sooo scared with accident yaar... 😭  But I know ki everythng will b alright becoz...__________ ... πŸ˜‰
Bhabhi is sooo great yaar... yaha aa jaooo...so niceee... n Mohot too...(ek call se hi aa gaya...verryyy nicceee frnds yaar... πŸ˜ƒ)

Bidzzz ,,, iss baar (1-2 tymes) Vidya ka dress show karna... so dat we get to know d diff in her style ...(from Churidaar to sumthing else... or same to same πŸ€£  ) plzzz plzzz pklzzz... πŸ˜›

aweeesooomeee yarrr... Superbbb... **sunte sunte bore ho gayi hogi naaa πŸ˜† ** πŸ€—

haayyyeee... Sneha ki cutenesss yaarrr... bilkul apne mumma-papa pe gayi hai...  πŸ˜ƒ
chhooo cute... β€οΈ  n Sagarrr... πŸ€£ Myyy Gawdd...  kya badmaash hai  πŸ€£   jaan bujhke dhakka maara...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  **cant stop laughing** ... superbbb...
kya jhatka khaya hoga na... Vidya k reply se... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

but m sooo scared with accident yaar... 😭  But I know ki everythng will b alright becoz...__________ ... πŸ˜‰
Bhabhi is sooo great yaar... yaha aa jaooo...so niceee... n Mohot too...(ek call se hi aa gaya...verryyy nicceee frnds yaar... πŸ˜ƒ)

Bidzzz ,,, iss baar (1-2 tymes) Vidya ka dress show karna... so dat we get to know d diff in her style ...(from Churidaar to sumthing else... or same to same πŸ€£  ) plzzz plzzz pklzzz... πŸ˜›

aweeesooomeee yarrr... Superbbb... **sunte sunte bore ho gayi hogi naaa πŸ˜† ** πŸ€—

Iss bar pakka dresses show karungi...n don't worry, i'm not bored!! I loveee appreciations!!!!!!! Thanks a lot Ankita!!!!!!! πŸ€—

Bidzyyy...  πŸ€—
chooo chhauli... (so sorry)...for late replyyy... πŸ˜›

aweesoommeee...awesomeee...
kal hi maine apne friend ko tera FF recommend kia...; soothing story with superb use of wordss...!!!

u know wat...mai tere FF's me itni kho jaati hu πŸ˜  ...aaj maine Mom ko bhi bola ki I jusss looovveee Bidushy's Stories...  wenever I read it,,,, I feel m watching a Serial... I hav never saw ShaDi acting (ummm... once saw... may b its wen Sagar was mentally ill or sumthing lyk dat... πŸ€” ) but now I feel... Mai inhe barso se jaanti hu...!!! πŸ˜³

Loveeed Prerna in this epi... πŸ˜Š wowww...kitni achchhi bhabhi hai... n rahi baat Rishabh ki... I loveed him from d girst epi onlyyy... πŸ˜‰
aweesoommee aweesooommeee... (n obviouslllyyy loved Sagar-Vidya,,,, Vidya sharmili se ekdum "Basanti" ho gayii; lyk me  πŸ˜‰ hehehehe)

D room scene made me recalll 'VIVAH' (my most fav movie) ... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜  
myyy cutieee pieee...aise hiii WONDER FULLL FF's likhte rahna... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
OMG! Ankita, you even told your mom? Waah! πŸ˜²
Anyways, thanks a lot for unresing the post and for posting a long comment.. πŸ˜³
Glad you loved it...πŸ˜ƒ
arrey waah bidzyyy superbbb FF...
i love d way you show the present n the past scenes...itzzz damnnn coool...
hope everything will b fynn...n the precap's just awesummm
I could picture him in the Sardar avatar, Sharad could do that role really well omggg haaiii!!!
"Shut up Sagar. Humare dosti mein thank u aur sorry ki koi jagah nahi hai, u know naa." ~awww they have such a cutee dosti <3 πŸ˜ƒ
awww Sneha is such a cutiepie when she asks him to help her sleep!!!!

Hehe the last scene was soo funny!! hahaha she's irritated with him, it'll be great to see her slowly remember everything!!

Can't wait until the next update !!

Thank u everyone for ur comments...love ya all πŸ€—...here's the nxt episode..πŸ˜ƒ

Episode 14...

Coming out of the washroom, Sneha saw Sagar smiling which confused her. She walked up to him and asked, "Papa, aap aise akele akele muskura kyun rahe ho?" Sagar lowered his eyes and sensing the cuteness in his daughter's voice, he smiled from ear-to-ear making Sneha stare at him confusedly. "Beta, aap jab bade ho jaoge tab aap samajh payoge ki apke papa muskura kyun rahe hain!", Mohit walked in and said teasingly. Sagar hit on his arm playfully and said, "Chup kar!" Mohit giggled and Sagar said to a confused Sneha smilingly, "Kuch nahi beta, bas aise hi! Chalo andar chalte hain." Sneha excitedly nodded as she was going to meet her mom again. All three headed to the classroom.

Mohit came in the classroom and saw Vidya sitting and waiting for him. Seeing her absolutely fit and fine made his heart filled with joy, but controlling his feelings, he tried to make his smile formal. "Hi! I'm Mohit Malik!", he went up to Vidya and extended his hands. "Vidya!", Vidya smilingly replied and they shook hands. Just when they sat, Sagar and Sneha entered. Seeing them, Vidya was dumbfounded. "Yeh dono?", she asked, shocked. Mohit turned back and smiled. "Oh yeh dono mere saath aaye hain! Yeh hain mera assistant," Mohit introduced Sagar to Vidya. "Oh sasriyakal ji!", Sagar greeted and Vidya just pressed her palms together in annoyance. "Aur yeh uski beti hain, Sneha!", Mohit introduced Sneha. "Hi!", Sneha cutely said and waved her palm. Vidya smiled sweetly at her. Her eyes again fell on Sagar, knowingly or unknowingly, she didn't know, probably she didn't understand! Their eyes met leading it to an eye-lock. But the eye-lock was something exceptional because opposite feelings were depicting from their way of staring at each other. Sagar was gazing at Vidya with a beautiful smile, while Vidya glared him and thought him stupid as she knew that outside, he pushed her on purpose.

"Ahem ahem!", Mohit coughed to bring them back to the reality. Sneha giggled and with this, Mohit giggled too. Sagar grinned hugely, while Vidya got embarrassed. Smirking, Sagar walked in, holding Sneha's hands and they sat beside Mohit.

"So Ms. Vidya! Yeh raha aap ka form. U need to fill this up now!", Mohit said and handed Vidya a form. Vidya took it and glancing at it once, she requested, "Please give me 5 minutes!" "Sure!", Mohit replied and nodded.

Sneha tapped on Sagar's arm. "Papa!", she whispered in the most adorable manner. Sagar lowered his eyes, looking at Sneha and asked in a low tone, "Bolo beta!" Sneha jumped in her dad's lap and whispered in his ears, very slowly so that Vidya didn't hear, "Mummy bohot acchi hain," she said making Sagar smile. He kissed Sneha's cheek and cupped her face. "Kyuki woh apki mummy hain," he replied and Sneha blushed. It was a cute blush! "Aww!", Sagar exclaimed seeing Sneha's cuteness and they hugged. After they broke their hug, Sneha innocently asked her dad, "Pata, bahar playground hain, main khelne jayu?" Sagar smilingly nodded and said, "Haan beta, jao!" Sneha excitedly ran out of the room and Sagar's gaze landed back to where it belonged - Vidya!

There he got to see the most beautiful sight. Strains of Vidya's hairs fell on her face because of the breeze. She looked breath-taking, Sagar thought and sighed. He wanted to tuck those strains of hairs behind her ears and peck her earlobe but he couldn't do so! Making a sad puppy face, he just kept on gazing and admiring her!

"Done!", Vidya's voice, which was nothing less than music for Sagar, echoed in the room and Sagar was back in his senses. Mohit took the paper from Vidya and read it carefully. "Aap ne aap ka surname nahi diya..aisa kyun?", he asked curiously. Vidya's face turned serious and with this, there spread a seriousness in the whole room. 

"Woh.. actually.. 7 saal pehele india mein mera accident hua tha jis mein I lost my memory," Vidya hesitantly informed. "Toh phir aap ko aapka first name kaise pata?" Sagar asked in a way as if he wanted to know everything, which he didn't know till now. "Mere purse mein  meri ek jali hui photo thi jiske peeche Vidya likha hua tha, so with that, I guessed that my name is Vidya," she said and frowned.

To make the mood better, Sagar said joyfully, "O ji koi baat nahi ji, Vidya name bhi bohot changa hain, kyun Mohit praji?" "Haan ji bilkul!", Mohit supported Sagar and all three smiled at each other. "Waise Vidya ji, aap apna surname Singh rakh sakti hain, bohot suit karega aap ke naam ke saath," Sagar said to Vidya intently looking in her eyes and Vidya got lost in those pair of blue eyes. Those were saying a lot to her, a lot of happiness, pain and something more, something she was unable to understand, she felt! They shared an eye-lock again but this time, it was deep and intent. Mohit teasingly smiled looking at Sagar and Vidya. "Do I know u?", Vidya suddenly spoke up. Mohit and Sagar got nervous.

"O ji nahin ji! Aap toh Canada mein raheti ho aur hum toh bhai naye naye hain yaha!", Sagar said in a punjabi tone. "Vidya, tu kuch jyada hi soch rahi hain," Vidya murmured to herself in her breath.

"Anyways, lets start the lesson now!", Mohit said in glee. Vidya got excited like a kid and seeing her, Sagar contently smiled. Mohit and Vidya went busy in teaching and learning the music lessons. But Sagar was in a different world. The voices in the room were hardly reaching his eardrums. He could not take off his eyes from HIS Vidya!

2 hours had passed. The music class was over. Mohit and Sneha bid farewell to Vidya and Vidya did the same, smilingly. Sagar came up to her and said with an ocean-sized smile, "Good bye ji!" "Bye!", Vidya said with a slight smile. Surprisingly she wasn't feeling angry on him. Why? Perhaps because he changed the topic when the question about her past was arised, to lighten her mood. These thoughts roamed in her mind and shaking her head, she sat inside her car and went to her home. Mohit, Sagar and Sneha were on their way to their home.

Vidya threw herself on the bed and closed her eyes. Some of her past moments flashed in her mind. She squeezed her eyes and held the bed-sheet in her fist.

"Vidya Singh! Kitna amazing sound karta hain, haina Sagar?"

These words echoed in her mind. She opened her eyes in jerk and thought confusedly, "Yeh humesha mujhe apni awaz hi kyun sunaai deta hain! Aur kuch yaad kyun nahin aata. Uff!" She frustrated and the next moment, she realized something and said to herself, "Yeh Sagar kaun hain? Shayad isse mere past ke saath koi relation hain. I gotta find out.", saying that, she made a firm look.

Precap:

Flashback moments - Sagar taking care of Vidya! 😳

Hey friends...i hope u all liked the episode...well,in the present,an important story is going on...so the flashbacks might not be shown in every episode...sorry for tht...n bhumi,sorry yaar...unable to write any bhoomika scenes...i wish if i cud but i need to go with the flow of the story naa..but yep..bhoomika scenes r in the next episode for sure...waiting for comments...πŸ˜›

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago