Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
awsome update.pls update soon.
svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg, i was blushing the whole time Sagar and Vidya were hugging. haiii i really loved that bedroom scene. so cuteee. you have to update soon. i realllyyy want to see the next update.

~Radika <3
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Like always amaaazing update!!!
But this time, amazingly romanticπŸ˜‰ 😳
Sagar and Vidya's romantic scene was sooo cute!" Woh toh sach mein pigal gayi!!" 😳 πŸ˜‰
I'm desperately waiting for more!!πŸ˜›
Thanks for pm!😊
Take care
Love Shilpa ❀️
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!!!! cont soon bidz n thnx for the PM
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bidzyyy...  πŸ€—
chooo chhauli... (so sorry)...for late replyyy... πŸ˜›

aweesoommeee...awesomeee...
kal hi maine apne friend ko tera FF recommend kia...; soothing story with superb use of wordss...!!!

u know wat...mai tere FF's me itni kho jaati hu πŸ˜  ...aaj maine Mom ko bhi bola ki I jusss looovveee Bidushy's Stories...  wenever I read it,,,, I feel m watching a Serial... I hav never saw ShaDi acting (ummm... once saw... may b its wen Sagar was mentally ill or sumthing lyk dat... πŸ€” ) but now I feel... Mai inhe barso se jaanti hu...!!! πŸ˜³

Loveeed Prerna in this epi... πŸ˜Š wowww...kitni achchhi bhabhi hai... n rahi baat Rishabh ki... I loveed him from d girst epi onlyyy... πŸ˜‰
aweesoommee aweesooommeee... (n obviouslllyyy loved Sagar-Vidya,,,, Vidya sharmili se ekdum "Basanti" ho gayii; lyk me  πŸ˜‰ hehehehe)

D room scene made me recalll 'VIVAH' (my most fav movie) ... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜  
myyy cutieee pieee...aise hiii WONDER FULLL FF's likhte rahna... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Edited by ankita2804 - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Episode Thirteen

Putting on the fake beard on his face and pagri on his head, Sagar finally gave a final look at himself through the mirror and proudly smiled. "Waahh Sagar paaji, aap toh bade kamaal ke lag rahe ho.", he said to himself and smirked.

"Sagar! Sagar!", Bhoomika came in Sagar's room and was stunned seeing Sagar in a different avatar. "Arey waah! Tu toh pehechan mein nahi aa raha.", Bhoomika said and appreciatively smiled. "I really hope ki sab kuch theek jaaye aur Vidya ko mujhpar shaq naa ho.", Sagar pleadingly said and folded his hands. Bhoomika put her hand on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry, sab kuch acche se hi hoga aur Vidya ko tujhpar doubt nahi hoga. Upar waale pe bharosa rakh." Sagar kept his hand on hers, sighed and said, "Lets hope for best."

"Waise, main toh tujhse kuch aur kehene aayi thi.", Bhoomika said as suddenly something struck her mind. "Kya?", Sagar curiously asked. "Abhi abhi mujhe pata chala ki Vidya ne Musical World Singing School mein apna naam likhwaya hai. So maine Mohit se kehekar usko uska application drop karwaya hai. Tum dono abhi wahi jaaoge. Aur abhi Mohit parking lot mein tera wait kar raha hai.", Bhoomika informed Sagar.

Sagar nodded but suddenly his mind got more curious and he asked, "Waise tune yeh sab kaise pata kiya?" "Sagar, tu bhul raha hai ki main 3 saal se Canada mein rehe rahi hoon so i have lots of contacts. Iss liye pata chal gaya.", Bhoomika replied.

Sagar smiled gratefully and said, "Thank u so much Bhumi." Hitting lightly on Sagar's arm, Bhoomika said, "Shut up Sagar. Humare dosti mein thank u aur sorry ki koi jagah nahi hai, u know naa." Sagar laughed and said, "Accha baba, nahi kahunga. Abhi chale?" Bhoomika nodded and they walked outside.

"Papa! Papa!", Sneha came running up to Sagar and Bhoomika. "Kya hua beta?", Sagar asked sweetly kneeling on the floor. "Papa, aap aur Mohit chachu mummy se milne jaa rahe ho, haina? Mujhe bhi jana hai, pleaseee.", Sneha innocently said. Sagar smilingly said, "Chalo." Standing up and turning his face to Bhoomika, Sagar bid farewell to her and went out taking Sneha with him.

Mohit was driving the car. Sagar was sitting on the passenger seat and Sneha on the backseat. "Kitne time mein hum waha pohochenge?", Sagar asked casually. "Ahem ahem! Kisi ko badi jaldi ho rahi hai kisi se milne ki.", Mohit teasingly said. Sneha giggled. Sagar glared at Mohit and said, "Shut up yaar aur please bataa naa ki aur kitna time lagega?" "Maximum 2 hour toh lagega.", Mohit informed. "Ohh", Sagar said and sighed.

"Papa mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai, aap backseat mein aakar mujhko sulaado naa. Baad mein jab singing school aa jayega toh mujhe utha dena.", Sneha childishly said and yawned. Sagar looked back and passed a sweet smile to her and said, "Theek hai beta."

"Mohit gadi rokh.", Sagar said to Mohit in an authoritative tone and Mohit stopped the car. Sagar sat on the backseat beside Sneha and made her lay on his lap. Mohit started driving again.

Keeping her head peacefully on her dad's lap, Sneha closed her eyes. Sagar contently smiled. He patted on her arm gently with one hand and caressed her hairs with the other making her sleep. "Vidya ko bhi mere godh mein sona bohot pasand thi.", thought Sagar in mind and smiled.

When Sagar was assured that Sneha was in a deep sleep, he kissed her forehead and beautifully smiled at her.

"Mohit, bohot neend aa rahi hai. Sab destination aa jayegi tab kehe dena.", Sagar said leaning himself against the soft seat of the car. "Haan theek hai, kehe dunga. Tu thodi der rest kar.", Mohit replied smilingly. Sagar smiled and closed his eyes.

Flashback

Once Vidya, Sagar, Rishabh and Prerna finished eating their lunch, Sagar and Vidya set off for Vidya's home to collect her luggage as ordered by Prerna. On their way, Sagar glanced at Vidya noticed the tension on her face. "Kya hua Vidya? Tum kuch pareshan dikh rahi ho? Kuch problem hai?"

Vidya turned her face towards Sagar to face him and said with a worried look, "Sagar, humhe bhabhi ki baat maan toh liya par i wonder shaadi se pehele humare aap ke ghar mein rehena, doesn't it sound weird? I mean log kya kahenge?"

Sagar again glanced at Vidya and said smilingly, "Don't worry Vidya. Bhabhi sab kuch samhal legi. Just relax aur please i don't wanna see any kind of tension on your face." Vidya took a deep breath and said smilingly, "Okay."

"Good",Sagar said pulling Vidya's cheek. Vidya's sight suddenly landed on the road and she screamed, "SAGAR, SAMNE DEKHIYE.."

Sagar jerked his eyes on the road and to his utter shock, a truck was coming towards them. He lost his control on the speed and turned right to pass by the truck, and when he tried to stop the car by pressing the brake, he realized that the brake was failed.

"Vidya, gadi ki break fail ho gayi hai. Tum gadi se khud jaao.", Sagar said in a panicked tone and almost pushing Vidya to jump. "Nahi.. hum aap ko chod kar nahi jaa sakte.", Vidya said while sobbing.

"DAMN VIDYA, TRY TO UNDERSTAND. JUST JUMP OUT. DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME.", Sagar shouted and pushed Vidya very hard. Vidya fell outside the car and landed harshly on the side of the road. Her forehead bumped with a rock and it started bleeding which fainted her.

Sagar was lying unconscious on a grass field. But to his good luck, he wasn't injured a lot. He had only some scratches on his elbows. He slowly moved his fingers and opened his eyes. Holding his head, he somehow stood on his feet. His sight was blurry and he was feeling dizzy.

Just then, something shoot his mind, "Vidya kaha hai?", he exclaimed in shock and worry. Turning his face to the right, he saw his car was on fire. After trying to remember a lot, he started walking backwards. His eyes suddenly landed on the unconscious Vidya on the road-side. "VIDYA", he said with all force in shock.

Sagar ran to Vidya with his trembling steps. He knelt on the earth standing close to Vidya and patted her cheeks. "Vidya, Vidya! Aakhein kholo.", he said and tears brimmed in his eyes. Vidya didn't respond. Sagar was also feeling weak but he struggled to keep his eyes open for he had to take Vidya to the hospital. So he stood beside the road and started asking for lifts.

After two cars refused, finally a good-heartened married couple helped Sagar in taking Vidya to the hospital. After they reached the hospital, Vidya was immediately admitted, while Sagar was taken for first aid.

Rishabh and Prerna arrived in the hospital. Asking the receptionist about Sagar and Vidya, they were told to wait outside the ICU. Tensions depicting on their face, they sat on the chairs outside the ICU. After 15 minutes, the ICU light was turned off and the doctor came outside. "Doctor..", Rishabh said in worry. "Jee aap?", the doctor asked in confusion. "Jee hum Sagar aur Vidya ki family members hai, woh dono aab kaise hai?", Prerna came up to the doctor and said. The doctor smilingly said, "Sagar toh bilkul theek hai par Vidya..", the smile on his face faded.

"Vidya theek toh hain naa?", Rishabh asked hoping to get a positive answer. The doctor said seriously, "Dekhiye, Vidya ko sar par chot lagne ki vajah se shayad uski memory mein kuch problem aa sakti hai. I mean shayad usse bhulne ki bimaari ho jaaye." Rishabh and Prerna were shocked.

Sagar slowly gained conscious and opening his eyes, he saw Prerna sitting beside him on a chair. "Bhabhi,", Sagar said in almost a whispering voice due to less strength. Prerna smiled and said, "Sagar, uth gaye tum. Aab kaise feel kar rahe ho?", she asked in a caring way. "Main theek hoon bhabhi par Vidya kaha hai? Woh theek toh hai naa?", Sagar asked worriedly. Prerna frowned but somehow hiding it, she said, "Haan Sagar! Vidya theek hai. But abhi bhi usse hosh nahi aaya hai. Doctor ne kaha ki jaldi aa jayegi." Sagar suspiciously asked Prerna, "Bhabhi aap kuch chupa rahi hai. Koi serious baat hai kya? Bataaiye mujhe."

"Sagar, woh..." Prerna fumbled with words. Sagar held her hand and asked with a sense of fear in his voice, "Bhabhi, Vidya theek hai naa?" "Haan Sagar! Vidya theek hai par..", Prerna frowningly said. "Par kya?", Sagar asked and felt his heart pumping really fast. Prerna took a sigh and said, "Vidya ke sar pe chot lagne ki vajah se shayad usse bhulne ki bimaari ho sakti hai." "What?", that was all Sagar could say in utter shock. Prerna nodded.

Present

A hard brake brought Sagar back to the present world. He opened his eyes in jerk and asked in his sleepy voice, "Hum pohoch gaye kya?" Mohit said, "Jee janab, hum apni destination mein pohoch gaye. Chal jaldi neend ko bhaga."

Sagar rubbed his eyes and shook Sneha to wake her up. "Utho beta! Hum pohoch gaye.", he said to Sneha kissing her cheek and caressing her forehead. Sneha yawned and adjusted herself into a sitting position. Father and daughter exchanged happy smiles to each other and got out of the car. Mohit informed Sagar that he would be coming after parking the car. Sagar nodded and went inside the singing school holding Sneha's hands.

"Papa main washroom hokar aati hoon, aap yehi rukhna.", said Sneha to Sagar and went to the washroom. Sagar paced in front of the main office when his eyes landed on Vidya at the main entrance. His lips curved into a beautiful smile and he gazed her lovingly. Suddenly an idea came in his mind and he mischievously smiled. "Aaj meri aur Vidya ki peheli mulaakat hogi, i mean according to Vidya naa. So kyun naa yeh mulaakat bhi waise hi ho, jaise 7 saal pehele huya tha.", saying that, he smirked.

Sagar purposely walked to Vidya with a naughty smile on his face. He pretended as if he was in a different world, and there they bumped with each other and fell on the floor with a thud sound. Like before, Sagar landed on top of Vidya. Sagar smiled with attitude seeing his plan working. Last time, Vidya was nervous but this time, she was highly irritated. "Aahh she looks cute in irritation," Sagar thought and gazed at Vidya which was adding fuel to Vidya's utter annoyance.

"Hey you mister, get off from me.", Vidya said loudly in an irritating tone and pushing Sagar aside, she stood up. Sagar was in awe seeing a different Vidya. He stood up and kept on staring Vidya. "Tum ko dikhta nahi kya, uff mujhe irritate kar diya." Vidya was fuming with anger but suddenly she felt as if the brains in her head were shaking. She closed her eyes and touched her head in a way as if trying to remember something. Sagar broadly smiled thinking that the memory of their first meeting was probably coming in her mind.

"Sorry woh floor pe paani tha iss liye hum slip kar gaye." - Vidya's own voice echoed in her ear drums again. "DAMN! Phir se yeh sar dard kar raha hai.", she said squeezing her eyes. Sagar could realize that Vidya was in pain. He wanted to take Vidya in his arms and remove all her pain but he was helpless. He could not do so as it will foil his plan to make Vidya remember everything. At last he thought to go forward to ask Vidya if she was okay.

"O ji, aap theek toh ho naa? Koi problem-sroblem toh nahi hai naa?", Sagar asked Vidya concernedly in a pure punjabi tone. Vidya rolled her eyes and said in a cold voice, "Jee nahi! Koi problem nahi hai and please i don't need any concern!" Saying that, she stormed from there. Sagar shook his head and chuckled seeing Vidya's attitude. "It's gonna be interesting", he said and smirked.

Precap:
Mohit is teaching Vidya about music.. Sagar gazes Vidya when she's singing.. Vidya notices that and is greatly irritated.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Important Note

Hey friends πŸ€—

Thank you so much for your responses on Episode 11 .. Hope you liked Episode 12 .. Well, just gotta request something to you guys .. Please don't mind okay .. As you all know, here's only a few readers and I have no problem in that at all .. But please instead of just pressing like, do comment .. Even a single sentence of appreciation/criticize will motivate me to keep writing .. Hope you all will understand .. 😳

Won't update next week for some kinda reasons .. Anyways, waiting for your comments desperately .. Please press like and comment too .. πŸ˜ƒ

Love
Bidushy ❀️
svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!!! awww, Vidya seems changed. i hope she can remember sagar soon. i'll be waiting for your update :D

~Radika
super awsome update bidu.pls continue soon.thanks for pm.
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update !!! loved the episode ...thanku so much for the pm dear ...n cont soon