Fan Fictions

SV FF |Priceless Memories| Last Epi Pg 33 THE END - Page 21

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The second banner isnt made by me ! I got it from a site ! Hehe, bhoomika ka character hi aisa hai ! Vidya ne abhijeet sir ki yaad kyun dilaadi ? Woh last scene dekh kar ? :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesooommmeee!
This update was so adoable!!!😳 awww!
btw.. thanks Bidzu and "Princeadeel2011" for liking my comment!!πŸ˜›
Anyways, I loved everything about the update! Sneha is sooo adorable!!
Hehehehe!😳 Bhoomi's going to teach him PunjabiπŸ˜† lol soo cute!!
Thanks for the pm!!
Take care bye!!
P.S.πŸ˜‰ I like the pic at the bottom!!πŸ˜›
shilpaπŸ€—
Pumpkinn thumbnail
I guess that highlight of this update is our Darling Sneha ...
Love her yaar ...
She actually proved that she is her Papa's princess ...
Bumi is a great friend ...
Awesome update...
Loved it ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...
svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was totally awesome..."ab main lag raha hoon singing teacher ka punjabi assistant"---tooo cute. and Sneha and Pranav--"tussi bohot dashing lag rahe ho", such smart kids hehe. anyways, continue soon...

Patiently waiting,
~Radika
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Hellloo everyone πŸ€— 

Thank u so much for ur sweet responses .. These greatly motivates me to keep writing !! I feel really blessed to have such readers like u all !! πŸ˜³

Okaay, so no more chatter, here's the 12th Episode of "Priceless Memories" .. 

Happy Reading !! πŸ˜ƒ
Love,
Bidushy !! ❀️

Episode Twelve

"Bhumi, bas aab aur nahi .. Main thak gaya hoon yaar! 1 ghante se tu mujhe Punjabi lessons de rahi hai par asal mein mere dimaag mein kuch nahi aa raha!", Sagar said getting annoyed with himself. Bhoomika said in a supportive tone, "Have patience Sagar. Sikh jayega. Just calm down aur khud pe irritate mat hona. Trust yourself. Theek hai?"

Sagar slightly smiled and nodded. They became busy in teaching and learning Punjabi language. In the midst of these lessons, Bhoomika got annoyed with Sagar for not concentrating and hit him on his arm. But the next moment, they both started laughing. In short, they were having fun. 

It was quite late night so Sagar and Bhoomika decided that they would do the next lessons the next day. "Sagar, tu bohot thak gaya hai, tu apne kamre mein rest kar, main Pranav aur Sneha ko sulaa dungi.", Bhoomika said to Sagar keeping her hand on his shoulder.

"Pakka naa?", Sagar asked to be sure as he was concerned for Sneha like a typical dad. Bhoomika nodded which brought a little smile on Sagar's face and he went to his room. 

Sagar took Vidya's photo frame and laid on bed. Hugging the photo frame tightly near his chest, he closed his eyes. The moment when he met Vidya again flashed in his mind and a sudden smile curved on his face. He went down his memory lane.

Flashback

Sagar and Vidya looked shocked realizing that Prerna knew everything from before. "Aap ko kaise pata k..", Sagar said with an amazed expression but he stopped as he was speechless. 

Prerna left her grip on Sagar's ear and said with a teasing smile, "Devar ji, kal raat jab aap Vidya ki tasvir se baatein kar rahe the tab maine aap ki baatein sun li thi. Samjhe?

Sagar was embarrassed. Vidya lowered her eyes in shyness. Prerna giggled at their expressions. "Aap log toh aise behave kar rahe hai ki aap logo ne koi jurm kiya hai. Arey be normal! Main toh actually khush hoon ki finally Sagar raaste pe aa gaya.", Prerna laughingly said.

Vidya raised her eyes and suppressed her giggle. Sagar felt more embarrassed in between the two important women in his life and said, "Main change karke aata hoon." Saying that, he went to his room. 

Vidya couldn't help but laughed at last. Prerna smilingly looked at her and said, "Sagar ki choice ekdum perfect hai." As Vidya heard that, she stopped laughing and blushed. 

Prerna sat closer to Vidya and put her hand around Vidya's arms. Vidya felt shy. Prerna smiled and said, "Vidya, mujhse sharmaane ki koi zarurat nahi hai tumhe. Main unn khadoos saas jaisi nahi hoon. So plz relax and feel it home. Aakhir, future mein tumhara hi toh yeh ghar hone wala hai.

Vidya hugely grinned looking at Prerna. Prerna asked, "Tumhare family mein kaun kaun hai?" Tears formed in Vidya's eyes. She said sobbingly in a low voice, "Hum orphan hai.Prerna felt bad hearing that and instantly she pulled Vidya in a tight hug. She said in between rubbing Vidya's back, "Khud ko kabhi bhi akela mat samajhna. Sagar hai, main hoon, Sagar ke bhaia hai, bas aur kya chahiye? Aab hum tumhare liye tumhara parivar hai, samjhi!

Vidya broke the hug and said with a slight smile, "Thank you so much bhabhi!Prerna said touching her cheek, "It's my pleasure! Anyways, now no rona dhona. Okaay?" Vidya nodded. Sagar, who was wearing his comfortable PJs, broadly smiled witnessing the loving scene of his bhabhi and his girl.

"Ahem ahem! I hope maine aap logo ko disturb toh nahi kia!", Sagar said teasingly. Prerna and Vidya turned their faces towards Sagar. Prerna said smilingly, "Nahi bilkul nahi. Balki main toh tumhe bulaane wali thi. Chalo Vidya ko pura ghar dikhaao. Tab tak main tumhare bhaia ko phone karti hoon aur lunch ready karti hoon." Sagar shyly smiled and said, "Jee bhabhi!Prerna gestured Vidya to go with Sagar. Vidya walked towards Sagar and Bhabhi went to the kitchen with her cell phone.

Sagar led Vidya to his bedroom and said with an ocean-sized smile on his face, "Yeh hai mera kamra. I mean, humara kamra." Vidya stared Sagar in a little shocked expression and Sagar winked which made her blush. 

Vidya looked around the whole room. It was neat and clean which kind of shocked her. "Jyadatar bachelors ka bedrooms messy hote hai aur aap ka bedroom itna saaf?" Vidya asked confusedly. Sagar smiled at Vidya's question and said, "That's because mujhe sab kuch perfect pasand hai." Vidya smiled to show appreciation and said, "Impressive!" Sagar gratefully smiled and said, "Thank you!

Vidya went near the window and touched the curtains. Those were made up of soft cloth. But she didn't like it's colour. "Curtains ka colour kuch dark nahi hai? Mujhe toh light colours jyada pasand hai. Shaadi ke baad naa yeh curtains change kar lijiyega.", Vidya said excitedly. She opened the window to enjoy the fresh air. 

Suddenly she felt two strong arms encircling her waist from behind. She blushed and said, "Sagar, yeh kya kar rahe hai aap? Koi dekh lega." "Koi nahi dekhega!", Sagar whispered in Vidya's ears, kissed on her earlobe and burring his face in her neck in between her hairs, he kissed on her neck.

Vidya felt a shiver in her body. "Sagar, chodiye naa plz!", Vidya said softly. Sagar sprang apart from her in a second. Vidya's jaw dropped in shock. She turned around and stared Sagar, dumbfounded.

"Kya hua, aise kya dekh rahi ho?", Sagar asked and smirked. "What did u just do?", Vidya glared at Sagar and asked. "Kya? Maine kya kia? Maine toh sirf tumhari baat maani. Tumhe kaha chod dijiye, toh chod diya.", Sagar said and giggled.

Vidya furiously turned at Sagar and turned around facing outside the window. Sagar smiled at Vidya's innocent anger. Hugging her from behind and keeping his chin on her shoulder, he said lovingly, "Tum gusse mein aur bhi gorgeous lagti ho."

"Aap ki yeh baatein humhe pighalne wali nahi hai. Hum aapse gussa hai, chodiye mujhe.", Vidya said in a cold voice. Sagar smirked and said, "Mujhe apne girlfriend ko manaana acchi tarah se aata hai. I bet ke tum ek second mein pighal jayogi.

Vidya rolled her eyes and said, "Sapne mein, haqeeqat mein nahi." Sagar raised his brows and said, "Oh really! Toh dekhna chahti ho ki main apne girlfriend ko kaise manaata hoon?

Vidya faked a smile and said, "Sure! Sir!" Sagar mischievously smiled and kissed on Vidya's neck. "Sagar, stop doing these teen-age stuffs!", Vidya said faking irritation. But somewhere she blushed. Sagar sensed that and smirked. He moved Vidya's hairs to the other side and placed several kisses on her shoulder and neck. 

Vidya closed her eyes and gripped Sagar's hands on her waist and the grip tightened as his kisses turned passionate. Sagar made Vidya turn around to face him and he grinned seeing her crimson red cheeks and her eyes lowered. 

"Pighal gayi naa!", Sagar mischievously said and before Vidya could reply him back, Sagar captured her delicate lips with his in a soft, warm kiss. They broke the kiss after a while. Sagar entwined Vidya's fingers with his and kissing on them, he said lovingly, "I love you Vidya! Bohot pyaar karta hoon tumse." Vidya raised her eyes and said with a slight smile, "I love you too Sagar!" Saying that, they hugged each other tightly. Sagar kissed on her forehead. Vidya closed her eyes and smiled. 

Suddenly, Sagar's smiled vanished when he remembered what Bhoomika had said to him. He thought worriedly, "Main Vidya se itni badi sacchai nahi chupa sakta. Par agar bataa diya toh kahi woh mujhe chod kar chali gayi toh? Main toh jeete jee mar jayunga. Nahin! I can't afford to loose her. Mujhe yeh sacchai chupaani padhegi. Vidya, i'm really sorry but i'm helpless.

Sagar and Vidya came to the hall where they saw Rishabh sitting at the dinning table and got nervous. Rishabh, on seeing them, walked to them and said smilingly, "Sagar, Vidya ko pura ghar dikha laaye?" "Jee bhaia!", Sagar said softly.

Rishabh broadly smiled and said, "That's good! Anyways, chalo lunch karte hai." Saying that, all three sat at the dinning table. Vidya saw Prerna serving food. She stood up and said, "Bhabhi, hum help karde?

Prerna smiled and said, "Haan zarur! Hone waali devraani ko apni jethaani ki help karne ke liye poochna padhta hai kya? Aajao!" Sagar and Vidya blushed. Rishabh and Prerna giggled. 

Prerna and Vidya started serving food to Rishabh and Sagar. Rishabh said, "Sooo, mere pyaare chote bhaia, maine aur tumhari bhabhi ne yeh decide kiya hai ke tumhari aur Vidya ki engagement kal hogi.

Hearing what Rishabh said, Sagar and Vidya were shocked. "Kal?", Vidya said in shock. Prerna broadly smiled and said, "Haan kal! Aur ek baat! Tum iss ghar mein shift ho rahi ho aaj!" Sagar smiled hearing that but Vidya was worried.

"Par bhabhi, main kaise iss ghar mein?", Vidya asked in disbelief. Rishabh said, "Tum iss ghar ki hone waali bahu ho, so tum yaha rahe sakti ho, iss mein problem nahi hai." "Par?", Vidya asked confusedly. Prerna said sternly, "Par var kuch nahi. Agar tum humhe apna family maanti ho toh aaj hi iss ghar mein shift hogi. Samjhi? *facing towards Sagar* Sagar, lunch ke baad tum aur Vidya jaakar Vidya ka luggage yaha lekar aayoge."

Vidya finally smiled a little and nodded. Sagar hugely grinned and said, "Jee bhabhi!" Rishabh and Prerna smiled.

Present

Sagar opened his eyes slowly as bright sun rays fell upon his face. He rubbed them and adjusting himself in sitting position, he yawned and looked at Vidya's photo. 

"Good morning Vidya!", Sagar said smilingly staring at the picture. He continued smiling and said, "Abhi toh sirf main iss tasvir se kaam chala raha hoon. Par aisa roz nahi chalega. U need to come back fast.", saying that, he innocently pouted. 

Keeping the photo frame aside, he remembered of his priceless memories and said to himself smilingly, "Woh din bhi kitne pyaare the. Jab bhi unn anmol lamho ke baade mein sochta hoon, chehre pe ek hasi aa jati hai." His smile vanished. He sighed and said, "Par woh lamhein toh tumhe yaad hi nahi Vidya."

"Toh yaad aa jayenge.", A voice came from the doorway. Sagar raised his eyes and broadly smiled seeing Mohit there. A broad smile of satisfaction curved on his face. He jumped off from his bed and instantly hugged his dear friend Mohit who hugged him back. After they break their hug, Mohit said with a determined look, "Bhoomika ne mujhe sab kuch bataa diya hai. Aur plan ka kya yeh bhi bol diya hai. Tu bilkul tension mat le, Sagar! Vidya ko sab kuch yaad aa jayega."

Sagar smiled with the assurance of Mohit. Mohit smirked and said, "College ke time pe Sagar aur Mohit ki team famous hua karti thi. Hum dono jab kisi mission mein ek sath hai toh humhe koi nahi hara sakta, destiny bhi nahi." Bhoomika arrived there and said, "Har baar ki tarah iss bar bhi tum dono zarur jitoge. Waise bhi, main toh hoon naa tum dono ke saath. Mujhse jo ban padhega, main zarur karungi.

Sagar and Mohit smiled hearing Bhoomika. Sagar emotionally said to Mohit and Bhoomika with moist eyes, "Agar tum jaise dosto ka saath ho toh mujhe pura bharosa hai ke Vidya ko zarur sab kuch yaad aayega." Saying that, he hugged them. 

"Kya hum dono iss team mein shaamil ho sakte hai?", Sneha and Pranav said in chorus innocently. Sagar, Bhoomika and Mohit broke their hug, turned their faces to the kids and smiled at their innocence. "Obviously baccho!", Sagar said and kneeling down, he stretched out his arms. The kids ran to him and hugged him tightly. Mohit and Bhoomika smiled witnessing this cute scene of Sagar and the kids. 

Precap:
Mohit, Sneha and Sagar arrive at Vidya's house in disguise..
Flashback sequence - Sagar Vidya some more cute moments..

Phew! Long part hun! Bhoomika, hope you are satisfied now! =P
Waiting for the precious responses from you all! =D
Press the like tab if u liked it! ;)

Love,
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
KaJen_AR_DMG thumbnail
res...

~~~

srry..
i got busy!

okay,
onto ur update...
i jus realized tht i say tht on evry commentπŸ˜†
well, oops..
my bad

okay
now REALLY onto ur update...

it was great!

sagar was shooo cute!

it was funny to see him learning punjabi!..
but i gotta say tht i am waaay better in punjabi than himπŸ˜†
i'm not being vain or trying to praise myself hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tht was  really cute though

update soon nxt time
..and yeah! tht does mean tht it was late this timeπŸ˜†

Luv ya lots,
Aashi <3
Edited by KaJen_IK_DMG - 12 years ago
canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm hard to satisfy... it could be longer! πŸ˜› hehe...
But it wasn't too short either... great update!! :)
awww they're soo cute when he's learning Punjabi ❀️ I would lovee him to be my student and he has a pretty great teacher!!
It sounds so cute how he was looking at the picture and talking to it, really adorable!!
awww Vidya's part of the family now! The SV scene was really nicee and sweet!! 😊 The way they were both blushing! :)
Can't wait to see them doing their plan  in disguise!!

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharadlicious

I'm hard to satisfy... it could be longer! πŸ˜› hehe...
But it wasn't too short either... great update!! :)
awww they're soo cute when he's learning Punjabi ❀️ I would lovee him to be my student and he has a pretty great teacher!!
It sounds so cute how he was looking at the picture and talking to it, really adorable!!
awww Vidya's part of the family now! The SV scene was really nicee and sweet!! 😊 The way they were both blushing! :)
Can't wait to see them doing their plan  in disguise!!

Now I'm not satisfied with your comment. It could be longer yaar! πŸ˜†
Anyways, true that it's hard to satisfy you! You are YOU, the unique Bhoomika! πŸ˜‰
Aaahaan! Wanna teach him Punjabi! Do you know Punjabi?🀣
Thank you so much for commenting fast! I didn't expect your response so soon! πŸ˜†
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Now I'm not satisfied with your comment. It could be longer yaar! πŸ˜†
Anyways, true that it's hard to satisfy you! You are YOU, the unique Bhoomika! πŸ˜‰
Aaahaan! Wanna teach him Punjabi! Do you know Punjabi?🀣
Thank you so much for commenting fast! I didn't expect your response so soon! πŸ˜†

My comment was so fast, so the length doesn't matter nah and it was written with love β€οΈ aur main toh chup chap si bachchi hoon I don't write much hehe!
Of course I'm unique only one like me in this world 😳 πŸ˜›  haha
Yuppp I do know Punjabi πŸ˜ƒ My blood is 100% Punjabi!! 😊

Edited by Sharadlicious - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharadlicious

My comment was so fast, so the length doesn't matter nah and it was written with love β€οΈ aur main toh chup chap si bachchi hoon I don't write much hehe!
Of course I'm unique only one like me in this world 😳 πŸ˜›  haha
Yuppp I do know Punjabi πŸ˜ƒ My blood is 100% Punjabi!! 😊

@ bold - πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣
Oh! So you know Punjabi! Didn't know that hehe πŸ˜›