SV FF |Priceless Memories| Last Epi Pg 33 THE END - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Greatt updatee!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar is sooo adorable when he's shy and he stutters hehe "forever girlfriend" that's cutee!! πŸ˜›
And it was really cute when Sneha talks to Vidya! yayy she's starting to remember!!
The pre-cap looks greatt!! :)
Originally posted by Sharadlicious

Greatt updatee!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar is sooo adorable when he's shy and he stutters hehe "forever girlfriend" that's cutee!! πŸ˜›
And it was really cute when Sneha talks to Vidya! yayy she's starting to remember!!
The pre-cap looks greatt!! :)

Hey Bhoomi..πŸ€—
Glad you liked the update! Thanks for the appreciation..πŸ˜ƒ
Love..
Bidzy ❀️
choo chweettt, sneha is so adorable..hope Vidya remembers soon.

~Radika
Hi
You know what's funny? You said that the update was soo short, but then when you look at what everything you wrote, it looks like a lot. But, when I read it, it went by sooo fast! hahahaha lol
Anyways, the update was cho chweet! The way you always write your ff's are like they are a totally real episode! It seems like every time I read your updates that I am watching it as an episode on TV or computer. That's a really great effect that comes out of your ff's you know di? I always visualize everything so well! And, this magical thing only happens whenever I read your ff's. THAT'S IT!!! I've been wanting to tell you this from a long time before too.
Mind-blowing great job
take care
shilpa
Edited by shilparoxx - 12 years ago

Sagar turned back and peeked inside again. 

"Aunty, aap kya soch rahi ho?", Sneha asked innocently.

Vidya came out of her thoughts and said, "Soch rahi thi ke main yaha kaise aayi." 

"Maine nurses ko baat karte huye suna hai ke aap church mein behosh ho gayi thi. Waise aap church mein kyun gayi thi?", Sneha asked the last line in a curious tone.

"Oh haan! Yaad aaya. Main church mein pray karne gayi thi. Phir maine dekha ke waha pe kisi ki shaadi ho rahi thi. Uske baad.. umm I don't remember!", Vidya said and frowned. 

Sneha smilingly said, "Koi baat nahi aunty, aap ko dhire dhire sab kuch yaad aa jayega.", emphasizing on a specific word specially.

Vidya smiled seeing how innocently Sneha was trying to make her feel better. She asked, "Mujhse toh dher saare sawaal pooch liya, aab yeh bataao ke tum yaha kyun aayi ho?", she said curiously.

"Woh main yaha apne mummy ko..", Sneha stopped as she realized what she was going to say. Sagar stood there shocked thinking if Sneha didn't do any mistake. 

After a little pause, Sneha replied cleverly, "Meri mummy upar waale floor mein admit hai. Toh main yaha apne papa ke saath aayi hoon." 

Vidya made a sad face and said, "Aww kya hua tumhare mummy ko?" 

"Unhe bohot tez bukhar hai naa iss liye papa unhe hospital lekar aa gaye."

Sagar proudly smiled and thought in mind, "Arey waah! Sneha ne toh acchi tarah se baat samhaal liya."  

Accha aap se ek baat poochu?", Sneha asked.

"Poocho naa! Iss mein permission lene ki kya baat hai.", Vidya said sweetly.

"Kab Canada mein kab se ho?", Sneha asked.

Vidya smilingly said, "Main yaha saath saal se hoon."

"Oh!", Sneha said and broadly smiled. "Accha toh phir main chalti hoon. Bye aunty.", she said and ran away. Vidya shook her head and grinned. After a long period of seven years, she felt as if she was truly happy from the core of her heart. But she didn't understand the reason behind it."

Sneha came out. Sagar quickly took her in his lap and went far from Vidya's cabin.

"Arey waah beta! Aap toh kaafi samajhdar ban gayi ho. Main sach mein bohot darr gaya tha jab aap yeh kehene jaa rahi thi ke tumhari mummy yaha admit hai. Par thank goodness ke aapne baat samhaal liya.", Sagar said with a huge smile and gave a peck on Sneha's cheek.

Sneha broadly smiled hearing her praises and encircling her little arms around her dad's shoulders, she said, "Aap ki beti hoon. Samajhdar toh banna hi tha."

Sagar laughed and hugged Sneha back.

Sneha was playing around outside the doctor's cabin. Seeing Bhoomika at the reception, she ran to her and hugged her tightly. Bhoomika smiled and kneeling down, she said pulling Sneha's cheeks, "Aaj meri pari bohot khush hai. Iss ki reason main jaan sakti hoon?" 

"Zarur mausi. Iss liye toh aap ke paas daur kar aayi hoon.", Sneha said with an ocean-sized smile curved on her sweet face.

"Toh bataaiye!", Bhoomika said curiously. "Aaj maine mummy se baat kiya.", Sneha said excitedly. Hearing that, Bhoomika broadly smiled, but the next very moment, she confusedly asked, "Par kaise?" 

Sneha narrated Bhoomika about the whole conversation of her with Vidya. Bhoomika said with an appreciative smile, "Waah! Meri pari toh bohot intelligent ho gayi hai."

"Thank you! Pata hai, papa bhi yehi kehe rahe the.", Sneha said innocently. Bhoomika said, "Accha? Waise aap ke papa hai kaha?" 

"Doctor uncle se baat kar rahe hai.", Sneha informed. 

Just then, Sagar arrived there. Bhoomika stood up and asked him, "Doctor ne kya kaha, Sagar?" Sagar informed, "Vidya ko dopahar mein discharge mil jayegi. Doctor usse inform kar denge." 

"Oh!", Bhoomika said. Sagar told Sneha to play outside. Sneha went outside and Sagar frowned. "Kya hua Sagar? Itna dukhi kyun lag raha hai?" 

"Vidya ke jaane ke baad main usse kaise milunga? Usko puraani baatein yaad kaise dilwaayunga? Uske saamne bhi toh nahi jaa sakta.", Sagar said lowering his eyes and making a sad face.

Bhoomika slightly smiled and said, "Bas itni si baat. Well, i got an idea.", said Bhoomika and winked. 

Suddenly Sagar's face began to glow. He asked, "Kya? Bataa naa." 

"Idea toh hai par uske liye kisi tisre insaan ki zarurat padegi.", Bhoomika said and went to thinking mode.

"Woh main manage kar lunga. Bas tu itna bataa ke plan kya hai.", Sagar said curiously.

Bhoomika smiled and said, "Toh sun! Maine Vidya ke baade mein sab kuch pata kiya hai. I mean, yaha usne jo 7 years bitaaye hai, kya kya kiya hai, kaunsi job karti hai, sab kuch, from A to Z, maine pata kiya hai. Aur maine yeh bhi suna hai ke Vidya ko ek singing teacher ki talaash hai.", saying that, she mischievously smiled and said, "Toh?"

Sagar gave a victorious smile and said, "Toh main sab kuch samajh gaya. Par ek problem hai. Mujhe toh gaana nahi aata." 

Bhoomika frowned and said, "Toh aab?" 

Sagar hugely smiled and said, "Par mera ek friend singer hai, India mein. Vidya usse mil chuki hai par uska chehra nahi dekha."

"Mil chuki hai par chehra nahi dekha, matlab?", Bhoomika asked confusedly.

"Matlab woh dono ek masquerade party mein mile the. Undono ne ek dusre ke saath dance bhi kiya, mujhe jealous karwaane ke liye.", Sagar said and burst into laughter. 

"Kya? Jealous aur tujhe? I mean, kyun? Aur ek baat bataa sacchi mein, were you jealous?", Bhoomika asked in a single breath.

"Yaar yeh kahani thodi lambi hai. Fursaat mein bataayunga. Par haan, I was jealous. Or to say the truth, I was burning. Mere kaano se dhua nikal rahe the.", Sagar laughingly said.

Bhoomika laughed and pulling Sagar's cheeks, she said, "I'm sure that you looked cute in jealousy."

Sagar hugely smiled and said, "Vidya ne bhi yehi kaha tha. Anyways, yeh story tujhe baad mein bataayunga. Pehele usse, i mean jo mere biwi ka dance partner rehe chuka hai, mujhe jealous karwaane ke liye, usse phone karta hoon." 

"Okay!", Bhoomika said and laughed again.

Sagar called and waited until the guy on the other line received the call. 

"Hello Mohit!", Sagar said smilingly. 

Mohit hugely smiled and said, "Sagar, tu? Kaisa hai yaar? Kitne dino baad phone kiya.", he said in a single go.

"Main theek hoon yaar. Tu kaisa hai? Aur teri recording kaisi chal rahi hai?", Sagar asked. 

Mohit smiled and said, "Sab kuch first class! Tu bataa, kaise yaad kiya?"

"Woh yaar, teri ek help chahiye.", Sagar said in a low tone.

"Arey yaar! Main toh tere liye humesha haazir hoon. Tu bataa, kya help chahiye?", Mohit asked.

Sagar narrated the whole story of Vidya, how he met her after seven years, what doctor said about her health and what their plan was. 

"Tu tension mat le. Main kal subha ke flight se hi Canada aa raha hoon.", Mohit said smilingly. Sagar gave the broadest smile and said, "Thank you so much yaar!"

"Arey yeh toh mera farz hai. *pause* Oye sun, main rakhta hoon. Aditi bulaa rahi hai.", Mohit said.

"Chal bye!", Sagar said and hung up the phone. He turned back to Bhoomika and gestured a thumb up sign smilingly. Bhoomika did the same.

Sagar came out of the washroom wearing a sky blue shirt with black formal pants and a pagri on his head. He was looking a pure Punjabi. Coming in front of the mirror, he put on the fake beards on his face. "Aab main lag raha hoon singing teacher ka punjabi assistant.", he said and smirked. 

He looked at his face from every angle and practiced saying in front of the mirror in a dramatically style, "O ji tussi badi soni ho ji!" Saying that, he laughed and said to himself, "Agar yeh baat maine Vidya se milne ke baad hi kehe diya toh phir woh mujhe paagal samjhegi.", saying that, he laughed again.

Bhoomika, Sneha and Pranav, who were standing at the doorway, started laughing their hearts out. Sagar stood there and feeling embarrassed, he said childishly, "Tum log aise has kyun rahe ho?"

Sneha and Pranav came forward and gestured Sagar to kneel down. Sagar knelt down and both of them said in chorus, "Papa! Tussi bade dashing lag rahe ho." Saying that, they ran away. Sagar and Bhoomika laughed at the kid's mischief.

"Yeh bacche bhi naa!", Sagar smiled and shook his head. Bhoomika entered the room and said, "Assistant sahab toh ready ho gaye par aap ko Punjabi bolna bhi aata hai?" 

Sagar proudly said, "Singh khandan se hoon, obviously mujhe Punjabi bolna aata hai."

Bhoomika raised her brows and said, "Oh really Mr. Sagar Pratap Singh? *pause* Huh! Jyada  baatein banaana bandh kar aur aaj se main tujhe Punjabi tution dungi, jab tak Mohit yaha nahi aa jaata."

Sagar folded his hand in front of Bhoomika and said dramatically, "Okay madam ji!" 

Bhoomika laughed and seeing her, Sagar laughed too. 

Vidya was sleeping on her bed. 

"Main tumse bohot pyaar karta hoon Vidya."
"Hum bhi aapse bohot pyaar karte hai." 

Vidya jerked up from her sleep. Taking some heavy breaths, she drank water from the glass kept on the bed-side table. She said to herself, "Yeh sapne mujhe 7 saal tak aa rahe hai par iska matlab main abhi tak nahi samajh paa rahi hoon. Kya ho raha hai mere saath? Hey Shiv ji! Please meri help karo.", she said folding her hands. 

Saying that, she slept again. 

Here's the end.. Waiting for ur response.. Press Like if you like the episode!! πŸ˜ƒ
Flashbacks will be included from the next episode!! πŸ˜³
Mohit's pic is provided in the first post!! πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Bidushy!! ❀️

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Awww cutee update!!! :D
It was sweet how Sneha went into Vidya's room and talked with her... hehe it was weird when she called her aunty!! The way she her mother was upstairs was reallly smart!!
Love the convo between Sagar and Bhoomika!! :D I agree with her he probably looked sooo adorableee when he was jealous!! I would lovee to see that look! And it would be cute to see him dressed like that and speaking punjabi!! Awww and she's gonna teach him how to speak it!! <3
Can't wait until the next update! :)
RES...

~~~

HEY BIDZ..

GREAT PART!
SHORT THOUGH😭

ANYWAYS..

I LIKED THE SNEHA AND VIDYA SCENE 
IN THE BEGINNING

SAGAR'S SOO NICE!!

N OHHH
THE DREAMπŸ˜•

CONTINUE SOON
CNT WAIT

AASHI <3

OH ND..NO PRECAP???😭

Edited by KaJen_IK_DMG - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sharadlicious

Awww cutee update!!! :D
It was sweet how Sneha went into Vidya's room and talked with her... hehe it was weird when she called her aunty!! The way she her mother was upstairs was reallly smart!!
Love the convo between Sagar and Bhoomika!! :D I agree with her he probably looked sooo adorableee when he was jealous!! I would lovee to see that look! And it would be cute to see him dressed like that and speaking punjabi!! Awww and she's gonna teach him how to speak it!! <3
Can't wait until the next update! :)
Thanks Bhumi!! I'm glad that you find the episode cute!! Will try to update soon!!😳

Originally posted by KaJen_IK_DMG

RES...

~~~

HEY BIDZ..

GREAT PART!
SHORT THOUGH😭

ANYWAYS..

I LIKED THE SNEHA AND VIDYA SCENE 
IN THE BEGINNING

SAGAR'S SOO NICE!!

N OHHH
THE DREAMπŸ˜•

CONTINUE SOON
CNT WAIT

AASHI <3

OH ND..NO PRECAP???😭

I haven't think of anything further!! That's why it's short and there's no precap!! Sorry for that!! Anyways, thanks for the sweet comment, Aashi!! πŸ˜³
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
HY Bidz nice.thanks for sharing. 😊

😊   ..This banners are veryyy beautifuulll Bidzz...   πŸ˜Š

uufff...awesommeee Update...  πŸ‘  β­οΈ

Sneha again proved dat shez her 'Papa's Daughter' ... baato m phasane me ye v maahir hai...   πŸ€£  πŸ˜›

bbaaappree,,,, ye to 'Chhota  Packet ,,,, khatarnaak dhamaka' ...  πŸ˜†

yaarrr... Bhhomika is soo sooo sooo niceee... how can she b sooo niceee...  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³

ur Selection of 'Mohit' is veryyy nicee...  perhaps I know d face of Aditi... πŸ˜‰

Vidya ne to Abhijeet (Aditya sir) ki yaad dilaadi...  πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ