Originally posted by: Sharadlicious

Wahhh i have a fan ðŸ˜› hehe

Hehehe,,,,😆 ... so u r BHOOMI... ðŸ˜‰ n yaa... m a faannn now...😆
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Ankitaaa you didnt comment on maha episode part 2 yet... Nooo!! :p

hayyyeee... 😍 aaj to mere comments ke liye wait kiya jaa raha hai... 😉 m so flatterd...😆

wait kijiye...mera comment zarur aayega... ðŸ˜Š
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankita2804

hayyyeee... 😍 aaj to mere comments ke liye wait kiya jaa raha hai... 😉 m so flatterd...😆

wait kijiye...mera comment zarur aayega... ðŸ˜Š

Tere comment ke baad update karne waali hoon, so make it fast darling!😉
canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awww the update was greatt!! 
If the kids find out that Vidya isn't completely fine I wonder what will happen!!
The kiss was really cutee!!

I totally love the quote "Agar sachche maan se aap kisi cheez ko chaahe toh woh aap ko zarur milti hain. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, kaise bhi problems aaye, kismaat uss cheez ko aap ke paas zarur le aati hain."
~Well it's not completely the line from OSO, but it's one of my favorites!!
Ooo can't wait to see how Sagar and Bhoomi get Vidya's memory back!! They'll make a good team :P
The flashback was kinda hard to read (I don't mean hard to read like the language... I mean it was sad) ... well for me it was... duh... he told the bechari to get an abortion   ðŸ˜­

The way he was stuttering when he brought Vidya home was cute!! :D
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharadlicious

Awww the update was greatt!! 

If the kids find out that Vidya isn't completely fine I wonder what will happen!!
The kiss was really cutee!!

I totally love the quote "Agar sachche maan se aap kisi cheez ko chaahe toh woh aap ko zarur milti hain. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, kaise bhi problems aaye, kismaat uss cheez ko aap ke paas zarur le aati hain."
~Well it's not completely the line from OSO, but it's one of my favorites!!
Ooo can't wait to see how Sagar and Bhoomi get Vidya's memory back!! They'll make a good team :P
The flashback was kinda hard to read (I don't mean hard to read like the language... I mean it was sad) ... well for me it was... duh... he told the bechari to get an abortion   ðŸ˜­

The way he was stuttering when he brought Vidya home was cute!! :D

Thanks a ton Bhumi!!!!!!!😃😃😃
Well, the quote.. Yeah it's kinda modified from OSO!!!😆 But actually, its true naa? At least I think so!!! That's why i made it like this by modifying!!!😛 Glad you loved it!!😃
They will obviously make a rocking team!!!⭐ïļðŸ‘ðŸž
I know the flashback was sad!!! Sorry for that!!!😕 But that's the story naa!! So just smile thinking that Bhoomika is Sagar's best friend in spite of all these!!!😃
By the way, did you see your son's picture on the first post? Check it now if didn't!!!😉
Hehe yeah, precap is realllyyy cute!!! I laughed a lot imagining him like that!!!ðŸ˜ģ
Will update tomorrow!!😛
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
ankita2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Tere comment ke baad update karne waali hoon, so make it fast darling!😉

hehehe... ðŸ˜‰  ðŸ˜†  sure...  ðŸ˜ƒ
ankita2804 thumbnail
First of alll... lovedd ur selection for Pranav's role...  ðŸ˜Š

buttt Bidzzyyy... where's my...oops... Vidya's, Sagar's etc...DRESS...  ðŸ˜Ą   ðŸ˜›  ðŸ˜†

m looovvinnggg d wayyy u r showing both d  PRESENT  and  FLASHBACK togetherrr...its sooo nice...  ðŸ‘   â­ïļ   ðŸ‘ðŸž 

d smalll / tiny but imp gesture r veryyy nicelyyy shown or put... which give a niceee touch ur FF...  ðŸ‘ðŸž  ðŸĪ—

About d Doctor's part I wud say... - looks like u hav a nice knowledge in Bio...   ðŸ˜›   ðŸ˜†

U know wat...m really afraid to read d next epi...where Divya might not recalll abt her past ; Sagar n Sneha...  ðŸ˜”   ðŸ˜­

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOVE ALL ...I'll say... 

👏    SUPERRBBB WORK DONE...  !!!  ðŸ‘  
Edited by ankita2804 - 12 years ago
ankita2804 thumbnail
now m waiting for any haracter which u'll dedicate me...  ðŸĪŠ   ðŸ˜   ðŸĪĢ

besttt of luck for next epi...  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ‘ðŸž

Mera Aashirvaad tumhare Saath Hain ðŸ˜›  ðŸ˜‰  ðŸĪĢ

** plzz kisi baat ka bura mat maanna...**
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thanks Ankita for your comment!!! Glad that u loved the update!!! Sorry for not putting pic as i thought they wud obviously wear casuals in hospital :P and mujhe bio ki koi knowledge nahi hai.. In fact I hate it :@ learned all these watching other serials n frm my imagination too!! Vidya not knowing sagar n sneha.. Umm lets see hun ;))) but dont u dare miss the update !!!!! N dedicating a character...umm dunno.. Lets c !!! :P anywys gudnight ... Tooo much sleepyyy   ZzzEdited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago